BMW Turbosteamer

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 14/01/06, 01:27

What pushes car manufacturers to make compressor air conditioning is simply the instant effect of the commissioning of the device (it must be cold as soon as it is started up)

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 14/01/06, 01:39

True, don't wait for the pot to heat up.

All this to go even faster, and catch hot and cold even faster
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/06, 20:32

former oceanic wrote:[...] [Off topic, I invite you to use "I do not agree with you for such or such reason" rather than to regularly use the discourteous term of "bullshit" at the beginning of sentence.] [. ..]
A cat is a cat! Bullshit is bullshit ... : Cheesy:

I use it quite willingly "I do not agree"(arguing my words) when we talk about ideas, concept or philosophy.
But when it comes to false information (given on purpose or not ...), I am sorry for your particular sensitivity to the courtesy of a speech, but that is not enough!

PS: what is "regularly"?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/06, 20:37

former oceanic wrote:True, don't wait for the pot to heat up.

All this to go even faster, and catch hot and cold even faster
We come back to exactly the same type of discourse as that concerning the "safety" equipment of a vehicle ...
It is not because we provide the user with a tool capable of producing freezing cold that it should be used thoroughly ...

In my vehicle, the air conditioning is set to 21,5 ° or 22 ° C and it works very well like that ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/01/06, 23:42

Woodcutter wrote:
former oceanic wrote:[...] [Off topic, I invite you to use "I do not agree with you for such or such reason" rather than to regularly use the discourteous term of "bullshit" at the beginning of sentence.] [. ..]
A cat is a cat! Bullshit is bullshit ... : Cheesy:

I use it quite willingly "I do not agree"(arguing my words) when we talk about ideas, concept or philosophy.
But when it comes to false information (given on purpose or not ...), I am sorry for your particular sensitivity to the courtesy of a speech, but that is not enough!

PS: what is "regularly"?

You are still really impulsive and dissenting isn't it my dear lumberjack? ;) Your wife must not often be right am I wrong? ;)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/06, 23:56

nlc wrote:[...] You are still really impulsive and protesting isn't it my dear lumberjack? ;) Your wife must not often be right am I wrong? ;)
Impulsive, I don't think so but if you want to believe it, you are free ...
Contestant, why not, but you will surely have noticed, given your exceptional capacities for analyzing my personality, that I "contest" especially false truths ... You call it what you want ...

For the rest, I don't think it concerns you in any way whatsoever
Last edited by Woodcutter the 20 / 01 / 06, 23: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/01/06, 23:58

All I wanted to say, just like others for that matter, is that there are ways to challenge ...
End of the discussion ;)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/01/06, 00:02

nlc wrote:All I wanted to say, just like others for that matter, is that there are ways to challenge ...
End of the discussion ;)
Good night...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/06, 13:53

Bug is it also war here?

Listen if this continues there will be temporary bans that will fall!

SO CALM BORDER OF SHIT : Mrgreen:

All that to say that I just put an article online about the TurboSteamer: https://www.econologie.com/bmw-turbostea ... -2474.html
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 15: 03, 2 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/01/06, 15:39

Econology wrote:Bug is war also here? [..]
No, no! :P
Anyway, you do "blue tunic" on this one! : Lol:

Otherwise, well the article, even if I find again quite negative. But after all, it's your role! : Wink:

A question that the "engine manufacturers" may be able to answer: why, in the BMW scheme, is not the "thermal" energy recovered "at the source", ie directly on the collector exhaust?

A note for Econology: concerning the TurboCompound (turbo-recuperator in French since 15/02/2004), Honda had made tests to use it in F1 at the great period of the turbos (roughly 83 to 87) and that had been immediately banned by the FIA. However, I have never heard of a single application cars, even in the form of a proto, while it exists in industrial engines and trucks (SCANIA truck).

We can clearly see the second turbine and its mechanical connection with the engine.

So according to my logic ("if nobody does it, it's not interesting"), I don't think there is much to gain on this side there on small engines, perhaps because of counter- excessively high pressures which interfere with the proper emptying of the cylinders, a phenomenon which would possibly be less noticeable on large engines with fairly low operating speed ...
This being only hypotheses, I want to clarify it so as not to offend any susceptibility. : Lol:
0 x