BMW Turbosteamer

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 11:30

Thank you for the info...

It is therefore a pump of the Kilston Still ... Combustion engine + booster in steam turbine. The idea is the same divergent means of implementation ...

How old was Kitson Still already? 1920? 1930? I'll let you read it for yourself: https://www.econologie.com/locomotive-hy ... s-520.html

10 years for serialization is greatly exaggerated (especially since 10 years ago this is what we said for PACs ... 10 years is complete darkness for a company) ... and 15 % of consumption in less of a sudden it is also good "too much" ... but I trust them to increase the power in order to compensate for this "capital weakness"

Oil tankers and their accomplices are definitely the strongest for a while ...
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 15: 02, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 11:36

Woodcutter wrote:Furthermore, I am very surprised at the term envisaged for marketing!
10 years, especially in an area that affects energy and means of travel, it's huge!
You just have to see where we were 10 years ago and the future prospects then ... : Wink:

Watch the Kitston still and you will be even more surprised!
And yes, you have to keep the oil companies alive ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/06, 11:37

Of course, why bother to develop a system, pay engineers in R&D, when an engine that consumes a lot and with a mediocre performance does not bother anyone?

It is a scandal to see that there are some who do not care about the state in which they will leave the planet to the next inhabitants.
On the other hand, putting their pockets in it, that, they know how to do it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 11:44

Of course it is a scandal ... but what do you want ... the money always the money (or rather control and power, money is only a way to get there ... and yes we are still in a feudal state despite appearances) ... pkoi do you think we are struggling to try to develop the pantone?

Quite simply because "that" simply does not fit into the CAPITALISTIC logic of CONSUMPTION which wants us to have continuous and infinite growth in consumption (the "+ 3%" per year of the GDP which makes a lot of people hard. ... while GDP is not a good indicator of wealth, see point 1 of this page https://www.econologie.com/la-richesse-a ... -1926.html ).

In the closed system that is the Earth (like any other system) these beliefs and dogmas of consumption are more utopian than that of alterglobalists despite what the media make us believe ... but I trust it will self-balance automatically. ..at least for the financial aspect .... the environmental aspect is another concern ...
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 15: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 09/01/06, 11:49

econology wrote:[...]
In the closed system that is the Earth (like any other system) [...]

Just a small note: not so closed as that the system: the sun's radiation brings a rather significant energy (and rather vital :) ) to this "closed system", right?
Last edited by The Passing the 09 / 01 / 06, 11: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/06, 11:50

I fully agree with you econology ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/06, 12:06

Benoit- wrote:
econology wrote:[...]
In the closed system that is the Earth (like any other system) [...]

Just a small note: not so closed as that the system: the sun's radiation brings a rather significant energy (and rather vital :) ) to this "closed system", right?

I think he was talking about a closed system in the economic sense;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 12:08

Benoit- wrote:Just a small note: not so closed as that the system: the sun's radiation brings a rather significant energy (and rather vital :) ) to this "closed system", right?

It is fair and well seen but, in the context, is it the sun which directs our economies? It does not seem to me ... so I was talking about a closed system in terms of the depletion of fossil and mineral resources and pollution of the atmosphere ... which are them 2 closed systems ... (well ok there is some losses in the upper atmosphere but hey ...)

Then in absolute terms, all energy comes from the Sun + or - indirectly except driving tide (gravity / inertia)
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 01 / 06, 12: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 09/01/06, 12:10

I also add the heat of the Earth which allows to support a bunch of organisms on the seabed :)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 09/01/06, 12:20

2 or 3 days ago, on the news, they said that the robots that NASA had sent on March had not been decomtaminated properly.
There were germs and bacteria from the earth. It's annoying, if we find life on Mars, we will not be able to know if it is not the fact of the last expedition.
Man pollutes decidedly high above our earth.
On the moon he has remained the lunar jeep since the last Apolo mission, worth 10 million dollars.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!