Bolloré Blue Car, on sale soon?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/01/08, 21:12

: Arrow: I am surprised ... While 80% of motorists drive less than 50 km per day, you are all critical of electric cars ... :?:

GM EV1 users were very satisfied with it ... as well as those of Toyota Rav4 EV, an electric vehicle whose top speed of 130 km / h and range of 200 km were remarkable in 1996 for an electric vehicle based on the 4x4 model. 5-door petrol (heavy, not very aerodynamic) sold all over the world (including in France).

The performance of the Blue Car is therefore not unrealizable ...

Finally, adding an onboard generator to it is possible, as was done on the Kangoo Electro Roads marketed between 2002 and 2004, allowing consumption of less than 2.5L / 100km to be achieved.
In the USA and Canada, many "amateurs" transform their pickups into electric cars, some add generators and arrive at the same consumption figures ... : Arrowl:

Anyway, we need as soon as possible a varied commercial offer in ALTERNATIVE vehicles! : Arrowl:
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 06/01/08, 22:12

The blueCar is mentioned in this report from F2's JT:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post66616.html
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/01/08, 23:28

citro wrote:: arrow: I'm surprised ... While 80% of motorists drive less than 50 km per day, you are all critical of electric cars ... :?:

Hi Citro,

OK, pure electric cars work well. But not everyone will pay for one car to go shopping and another to go to sea, with the 2 insurances that go with it. You need versatility!

It is still not complicated to take 40L of gasoline and a 3 cylinder of 60 ch in direct coupling on the generator of recharging of the batteries. It is real full hybrid for not so expensive that that ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/01/08, 23:32

Remundo wrote:OK, pure electric cars work well. But not everyone will pay for one car to go shopping and another to go to sea, with the 2 insurances that go with it. You need versatility!

Uh yes except that a lot of homes already have 2 or 3 cars! So I do not see pkoi the car, without any sexism, madam would not be an electric ... or mister besides it depends on who works the furthest!

The problem is that the 20% of the other route we do how?

I'm not talking about the price of EVs ... more than dissuasive ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/01/08, 23:48

Hi Christopher,

Elec for Madame, Essence for Monsieur ... : Cry:
Elec for Monsieur, Essence for Madame ... : Cry:

I want 1 full hybrid MPV for Sir,
and a full hybrid city car for Madame,

Hoping they don't bicker since everyone has their full hybrid : Mrgreen:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/01/08, 01:26

Hello
Well, I'm waiting for Loremo, the Germans are perhaps less incompetent than the French on this point?

3 cyl 50hp 2,7 liters per 100km for 450kg top speed 220kmh it's excellent
for consumed 2,7 liters it takes approximately a 20 hp output not much more

In my case 300 D trurbo diesel 5 cylinders water doping
6 liters per 100km to 100 kmh weight 1550kg maximum speed 170kmh
Alas automatic transmission which penalizes me and not very aerodynamic (although at 100kmh little impact)
I estimate that it takes around 40 hp to pull it to 100 km / h

If I do the ratios with the Loremo I am not too shy
I think I will keep it for a long time in addition it works 100% recycled frying oil, it consumes around 7,5 liters per 100km the fries are not as good as gasiol ...

The fryer for André, you have to know how to handle the valves and get dirty with the oil add water for doping, make temperature readings ect ... : Idea:
Gasoline for Madame : Lol:

Andre
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 07/01/08, 14:28

micdhi wrote: (makes it a semi 2-stroke since, exhaust valves)

Not a semi 2 stroke, 2 stroke is the operating cycle, not the fact that there are valves or not: most (if not all because I have never seen one without) 2-stroke diesel have valves ...
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 07/01/08, 21:18

Bonjour à tous
Are there electric car diagrams on the internet?

Off topic:
the search function on the site to
"AND electric AND car diagram" found nothing
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 08/01/08, 11:22

And why not one
- Full electric city car for one
- and a full hybrid for the other?

It makes gray energy less (a thermal engine less compared to the 2 full hybrids that you offer) 8)

(personally I rent the car for the holidays, but if people need it often, I understand that they want to buy it)

Remundo wrote:Hi Christopher,

Elec for Madame, Essence for Monsieur ... : Cry:
Elec for Monsieur, Essence for Madame ... : Cry:

I want 1 full hybrid MPV for Sir,
and a full hybrid city car for Madame,

Hoping they don't bicker since everyone has their full hybrid : Mrgreen:
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/01/08, 12:23

Obviously what I propose in the form of a joke, or that you propose as an alternative, is not generalizable.

Each household and even individual will buy a solution adapted to their needs of the moment.

Still, the solutions must be on the market ... And full-hybrid, I haven't seen so many :frown:

'Pure city electric', that already exists for the 'ultra-motivated'. Peugeot / Citroën had marketed 106% electric 100 / AX. But it was above all the communities that had bought them. Total commercial failure. But I believe that PSA was under no illusion at the time.

However, now the situation is new. Batteries have made considerable progress, oil is always more expensive ... And I find them very soft, manufacturers ... because the market is really there.

@+
0 x