Solar bikes in Saint-Leu for soon?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Solar bikes in Saint-Leu for soon?

by Christophe » 06/03/07, 17:32

Saint-Leu: Soon for solar bike time
Develop an innovative mode of transport with zero overall consumption of electricity. This is the objective of the municipality of Saint-Leu through its “Vélo Laleu Soley” project.

"Such a project will not cause noise or pollution, and will save energy and space," says the municipal authority. The principle is the use of rechargeable electric bikes on sector, associated with a photovoltaic farm, whose production covers the electric consumption of bikes. The town plans to acquire around twenty of these revolutionary electric vehicles and a photovoltaic farm with a power of around 3 KWp, which will be located on the site of the ARER West agency in Saint-Leu . To carry out this project, the community announces a partnership agreement which will be signed with the Regional Energy Agency. Agreement which notably provides for an operating period of three years. The cost of investments for the first year amounts to more than 165 euros. An ex-officio member of ARER, the municipality of Saint-Leusienne has established a sustainable energy policy on its territory. “Concerned about both the development of the welcome and the services offered to tourists”, it thus wishes to set up this innovative and experimental activity of renting solar bikes for the general public, citizens and tourists.

The following: http://www.clicanoo.com/article.php3?id_article=150531

Found on: http://www.econologique.info/index.php/ ... licanoocom
0 x
jm44
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jm44 » 07/03/07, 09:14

they stole the photo of the proto of nlc
:D
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/03/07, 15:34

It's nlc's bike, it's on ............ it's piracy, it should ask for "copyright" rights. It should be reported in PM.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/07, 17:04

Without dec?

Told me that it meant something to me this image ... but from there to be exactly the same?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/07, 17:08

Punaize you were right:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabriquer- ... 7-170.html

Surely a stroke of Zac : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Obviously when you type "solar electric bike" in google image it appears among the 1st ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/03/07, 17:20

And an economic partnership for the liberation of the electric bike in Reunion!
Between NLC the designer and Zac the merchandiser.

Buisness is back !
5% com for Econologie which has led to this wonderful union.
(yes I know nlc, it's voluntary)
:D
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 07/03/07, 20:02

Hello

Damn the bastards I don't even know; I will inquire. : Evil:

When I think that I was refused a CAE and that our association touched 0 since that creation 2 years ago it makes a mess of balls; when you get up at 5 am to recover the oil from the macdo which you no need just for what ends up in the ravine you don't have what it takes to buy a correct truck and they fuck € 150000 in three bikes that will end up in the lagoon there I hate it.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/07, 20:56

Yeah but you have to be politically correct to get subsidies my dear Zac ...

In your case it is not normal that you do not touch anything because you provide a public waste collection service ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 07/03/07, 21:00

Christophe wrote:Yeah but you have to be politically correct to get subsidies my dear Zac ...

bouhhhhhhhh I know

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/03/07, 21:19

Christophe wrote:Punaize you were right:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabriquer- ... 7-170.html

Surely a stroke of Zac : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Obviously when you type "solar electric bike" in google image it appears among the 1st ...

Of course, it immediately jumped out at me .... there are not 2 like that and in addition it has traveled more than 5000 kms .... so it is proof that it works. : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).