Solar bikes in Saint-Leu for soon?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 07/03/07, 21:40

Name of god I hallucinate !!!

Too strong they could not find something more beautiful than my machine with the bulk battery behind fixed with a tensioner!

No joke, do I have to do something?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/03/07, 00:12

nlc wrote:Name of god I hallucinate !!!

Too strong they could not find something more beautiful than my machine with the bulk battery behind fixed with a tensioner!

No joke, do I have to do something?

Yes!

1) start signing ... autographs!

2) Take a screenshot before the news disappears (for your grandchildren ... : Mrgreen: )

Good more seriously you could contact them and explain to them that it is your image and that it is not very pro on their part to have used it without asking for authorization ... and as it is a safe bet that 'they got it on that forum... take this opportunity to negotiate a link to the forum and / or to your site ...

It would be the best thing that could happen :)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/03/07, 09:55

When I see that they are giving themselves an ecological attitude, by wanting to promote a solar farm and pedelecs, while nothing is done to prevent “wild” discharges into nature, there is a lot in traffic!
When in addition Zac and its association, recover these oils from frying, and that there is no financial or logistical help to do this!… : Evil:
In this case NLC, I would put my feet in the dish.
In their com, to strengthen their ecological project of VAE, they proposed only your image unearthed on the net, that is to say how consistent it is!…
To put them in default and push them into their contradictions, you contact them that you are part of the project, that you thank them for having chosen you, because it is a reliable and long tested device, that your Nantes company is ready to cope with this production, and deliver 3 VAE to them within 3 or 4 months, for the modest promotional sum of € 140000.
--
(When he reappears, you can take Bucheron as a lawyer… :D )
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/03/07, 10:38

gegyx wrote :
To put them in default and push them into their contradictions, you contact them that you are part of the project, that you thank them for having chosen you, because it is a reliable and long tested device, that your Nantes company is ready to cope with this production, and deliver 3 VAE to them within 3 or 4 months, for the modest promotional sum of € 140000.
--
(When he reappears, you can take Bucheron as a lawyer…

that's a great idea.

I hope that Zac will grumble by arguing that his association contributes to the depollution of the island.

When we see the budget allocated for the electric bike (photo nlc) which can very well be bought at the maximum price at velectris and that zac had 0 cents to pick up the oils + pantonize its vehicles it's a shame ..... As usual, it is the pioneers, those who launch themselves alone who are not recognized and the raptors who arrive when everything is done who pick up the jackpot.

It's disgusting.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/03/07, 10:57

Ok, I sent them an email. I am now waiting for their response:

Hello, I would like to respond to the article "Saint-Leu: Soon at the time of the solar bike".

Indeed, I had a funny surprise when I noticed that the photo which illustrates the article is none other than MY BIKE, and was recovered on MY SITE !!

It's not that it really bothers me, but I would have liked to be warned, and I then asked that in your article you make a link to my site and to the site https://www.econologie.com, which contains a forum and on which I spoke my bike.

Pending your response,
Best regards,

Cyril HAENEL

Gegyx: yes I'll think about it : Cheesy:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/03/07, 19:39

I had a response from the editor who forwarded my email to the author of the article.

But now the photo they have is obsolete, because I changed my frame : Cheesy:

My new bike:

- full suspension mountain bike
- New Velectris brushless motor (Phantom motor)
- 48V / 8Ah li-po battery
- Home controller

Tear it all up !!!!!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/03/07, 21:43

As an entrepreneur, you don't seem to want to be a shark (rascal).
In addition, you behave more like an inventor than a businessman.
Indeed, you constantly modify, improve, while it is necessary to pass to the production of the first model, to bring in money, in order to reinvest in new projects…
(I'm still kidding).
---
You have improved the engine, the batteries and designed your own reliable drive. That's great !
But why did you change the carcass. For the suspension? Or to send the first complete copy to Reunion?
No, I realize that you did not have rear suspensions, and that had to shake to mount the sidewalks ...
---
No kidding, I suppose that your last production is a "plus", compared to what is done in the trade currently, or rather a "high end"?
You took a while to refine your electronics, and it makes you feel good, since you can test it every day, with satisfaction.
The problem is that if you improve the qualities, reliability and performance of your turbo-comfort-VAE from week to week, you risk less physical exhaustion.
Soon a copy on the net at 50000 €?
Bravo for your research. Image
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/03/07, 21:54

Ouahouhhh ...; ......... SUPERB: what a mouth.

I'm going to take a look at your site. I suppose you indicate the cost price there.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 08/03/07, 22:42

Yes, my site is up to date, but no, on this one there is no cost price, I got sponsored somehow :D

gegyx: you're right about everything. Except that the controller should soon go into production : Lol:

In fact, it should soon equip the Velectris high-end pedelecs.

Ouarf, we deviate completely from the subject there :P
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/03/07, 23:27

Yes, I saw this on your site.
The interest of Velectris for your controller, proves that you are certainly not a "charlot".
And it is comforting to see you recognized for the quality of your work.
We do not deviate in the subject, precisely, you finalize ... :D
0 x