Ban on new thermal cars in 2035: Germany changes its mind!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
NCSH
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Ban on new thermal cars in 2035: Germany changes its mind!

by NCSH » 15/03/23, 11:38

sicetaitsimple wrote:
NCSH wrote:Fortunately, we are not like in the 40s, we can choose to be French, but to support the German vision, without risking our life.

I dare to imagine that this comparison is only a clumsiness?

Yes, I don't know how to say it...

In today's Europe, one is fortunate enough not to be subject to the politics of one's national government alone, and therefore one can choose not to support it blindly...

And to support other vision(s) of the future.
1 x
To discover the parallel universe of non-fossil carbon energy carriers, take the time to browse (15 min) the website NCSH : http://www.ncsh.eu/language/fr/energie-et-matiere/
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/03/23, 12:14

Clumsiness maybe, but it is factual, even if Mr. Simple makes a diversion with his small indignation of the moment.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/23, 13:53

Personally, I'm not shocked by the wording knowing the current European context! (I know I know I'm a dirty Estremdrouate conspiracy... : Mrgreen: )

Conversely, the Schleus lobbies have not been shy about weakening French nuclear power for 40 years!
1 x
NCSH
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by NCSH » 15/03/23, 14:14

Christophe wrote:Personally, I'm not shocked by the wording knowing the current European context! (I know I know I'm a dirty Estremdrouate conspiracy... : Mrgreen: )

Conversely, the Schleus lobbies have not been shy about weakening French nuclear power for 40 years!

In the 80s / 90s?

It should be remembered that the EPR was originally, from the 90s to 2012, a project above all Franco-German.

There have always been many more anti-nuclear in Germany than in France.

The wave of renewables broke from Kyoto, in 1997, and gained even more momentum after Fukishima.

But there are still many almost institutionalized (sic) hotbeds of rebellion in France, some in the entourage of Super-Janco end their conferences by affirming that the whole world will only get by with 40 to 50% nuclear electricity. ...
1 x
To discover the parallel universe of non-fossil carbon energy carriers, take the time to browse (15 min) the website NCSH : http://www.ncsh.eu/language/fr/energie-et-matiere/
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/23, 14:27

The ERP? A sacred industrial success… which costs billions to France… : Cheesy:

Mission accomplished for the schleus!

QED!
0 x
NCSH
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by NCSH » 25/03/23, 16:38

No white smoke in the sky of Brussels!

So we won't have a Pope!

Indeed, the summit of heads of government held from Thursday 23 to Saturday 25 will only have given birth to harmless little mice!

Neither the French nor the Germans will be satisfied with such half-measures.

https://www.connaissancedesenergies.org ... lin-230323
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/23, 23:49

Bibi was still right before all those political badgers! : Mrgreen:

D8044384-F975-4B8C-915B-C32E06E7A4DB.jpeg
D8044384-F975-4B8C-915B-C32E06E7A4DB.jpeg (356.5 Kio) Consulté 496 fois
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/03/23, 09:18

while on the super tankers will sail the seas with heavy fuel, and the jumbo jets the skies...

We will bugger the flies on the Continents...
But the 2035 Porsche should no longer be able to run on fossil fuel, since it will no longer be able to accept synthetic fuel.

The trick to allow this, to our knowledge does not yet exist. It would be a molecule, added to synthetic gasoline, and which would be detected by the engine's electronic management system. If the molecule is not found, the engine would be stopped immediately. And if there are already those who think of cheating, we can write that it will be impossible. Manufacturers already know how to make engine management units that cannot be reprogrammed (not to mention that the units are sealed). Porsche is working on the subject, and a priori, a solution would have been found, its cost would be marginal, but no details have yet been revealed.

In any case, this new legislation will not help much.

Source: Nature Engine

It would be better to impose an increasing share of synthetic and/or renewable gasoline in service stations!
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/03/23, 09:57

one can always dream or fantasize about the subject. No thermal or electrical product can and will be able to meet growing global demand.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/23, 14:12

Remundo wrote:while on the super tankers will sail the seas with heavy fuel, and the jumbo jets the skies...

We will bugger the flies on the Continents...
But the 2035 Porsche should no longer be able to run on fossil fuel, since it will no longer be able to accept synthetic fuel.

The trick to allow this, to our knowledge does not yet exist. It would be a molecule, added to synthetic gasoline, and which would be detected by the engine's electronic management system. If the molecule is not found, the engine would be stopped immediately. And if there are already those who think of cheating, we can write that it will be impossible. Manufacturers already know how to make engine management units that cannot be reprogrammed (not to mention that the units are sealed). Porsche is working on the subject, and a priori, a solution would have been found, its cost would be marginal, but no details have yet been revealed.

In any case, this new legislation will not help much.

Source: Nature Engine

It would be better to impose an increasing share of synthetic and/or renewable gasoline in service stations!

Finally large-scale industrial recognition for Fischer Tropsch!! It took...110 years! : Mrgreen:

https://www.econologie.com/fischer-trop ... t-liquide/
https://www.econologie.com/pilote-fisch ... ch-france/

ps: I know I know it won't necessarily be FT... but the philosophy remains the same...
1 x