Auto-bio: a journal dedicated to the bio logical vehicle?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 20/01/07, 18:32

the 2 my captain!

1 - I see you posting some directly in the post, it's nice but maybe it "loads" the space provided for your site.

2 - via imge-dream, I have the recipe I have already made.

In fact I like solution 1 and there I can not do.

About the small Lotus, I think I read that it is a 2 seater, but hey it is clear that it will remain in the proto state, although with the Chinese, they are so numerous that we can expect everything.

One thing that I like is the electric bike (see nlc).
Yesterday in Thalassa, they showed a 75 year old lady who does kms on slopes with such a bike every day to go shopping on the island of Bréhat.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 20/01/07, 19:54

who saw the "zoup" or zoupe ????
on turbo (m6) an electric prototype, I find nothing on gogol!
see you tomorrow noon!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 20/01/07, 19:55

for rerun
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 23:29

Christophe wrote:[...] It interests me strongly ... obviously there is cheating ... These are manufacturers who set their standards a bit easy right? ... Besides, to my knowledge, there is no case law on a manufacturer who has not respected the standards ...

The unacknowledged goal of anti pollution standards is undoubtedly to renew the car fleet a little more ...
Christophe, reassure me ... Do you believe in the bullshit that you are talking about, or is it just to do gender?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 23:36

jean63 wrote:
I did not find an article on HBV in the autobio site, but I found this, a revolutionary electric vehicle invented by a Chinese woman (because her country is extremely polluted):
Camper-lotus (see link to site above)

Woodcutter, what do you think of this extra device to get around town, especially for the Chinese, although the pb is always recharging the batteries at home, and there you still need lots of nuclear power plants or other to produce the fairy electricity (it was the Chinese who called it that).
this term of "fairy electricity" certainly does not come from the Chinese.
Otherwise, for this "car", for me it is just another concept car on paper ...
There had been vehicles of this type presented in the competition for young designers that Peugeot organized (still organizing?) A few years ago.
In my opinion, there is much more urgent to do than creating this type of toy ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 23:40

jean63 wrote:[...] About the small Lotus, I think I read that it is a 2 seater, but hey it is clear that it will remain in the proto state, [...]
No, not even a prototype, only a sketch on paper made by an American designer of Chinese origin ...

By the way, why quote an article from Caradisiac on a post that talks about Autobio?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 23:41

denis wrote:who saw the "zoup" or zoupe ????
on turbo (m6) an electric prototype, I find nothing on gogol!
see you tomorrow noon!
I would not miss it.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 21/01/07, 00:46

Woodcutter :

Are you on the night shift right now? like me ? : Lol:

By the way, why quote an article from Caradisiac on a post that talks about Autobio?

Because the autobio article points to this article, so they make their articles with the articles of others ... and caradisiac must have stung it already elsewhere: that's the progress of the com.

As for the electricity fairy, yes, that's it:
"La Fée Électricité is a painting by Raoul Dufy completed in 1937"
(source Wikipedia).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/01/07, 09:32

jean63 wrote:(...) Yesterday in Thalassa, they showed a 75-year-old lady who does miles on slopes with such a bike every day to go shopping on the island of Bréhat.

It is very good to go shopping by bike. It loses a little impact when it is on an island where cars are prohibited: on Bréhat, the only cars allowed are those of the firefighters and the doctor. For everyone else, it's by bike or on foot.
Moreover, it adds a lot to the charm of this island that I advise you to go see (still avoid the period July 15 / August 15 when it is crowded).
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 22/01/07, 12:46

Woodcutter wrote:I'm not used to talking about myself in the first person plural ... : roll:

Otherwise, for "the friend", we can change if it bothers you ... : Twisted:

Why are you writing in bold? :? :?:

To make the difference between the two words of two different authors quite simply. It's easier to read.
0 x
Marty

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."