Auto-bio: a journal dedicated to the bio logical vehicle?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 12:43

jean63 wrote:By the way, I have under my elbow a nice auto moto article on the "great cheating of manufacturers in relation to pollution standards": it is EDIFYING and incredible (the EGR valve is involved among others).

I will post one of these days.

I'm very interested ... obviously there is cheating ... These are manufacturers who set their standards a bit easy right? ... Besides, to my knowledge, there is no case law on a manufacturer who has not respected the standards ...

The unacknowledged goal of anti pollution standards is undoubtedly to renew the car fleet a little more ...
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 01 / 07, 12: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 20/01/07, 12:46

Christophe wrote:Their slogan "It rolls for the planet" is ... HORRID ...

In reality, it could be more modestly: "it rolls a little less against the planet". But, well, that wouldn't be a very good title. In any case, I find that if this can make motorists more aware of ecology than we are, it is always a win, it goes in the right direction.
Last edited by Cuicui the 20 / 01 / 07, 12: 51, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 12:49

Cuicui wrote:it's going in the right direction.

Sorry I do not agree, it especially gives an ecological image (organic ...) to cars that are not yet ... and will not be for a long time (if they are one day ...) ...

Besides, I bet there is not a word about HVB / HVP in this mag ... Is it so surprising for a mag advertising by PPDA?

(it must belong to the same interest group ... hence the free advertising ...)
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 20/01/07, 12:55

Christophe wrote: Sorry I do not agree, it especially gives an ecological image (organic ...) to cars that are not yet ... and will not be for a long time (if they are one day ...)

Will have to see. Maybe we could give them a chance before going down in flames? Anything that contributes to raising awareness of the polluting automobile drivers in ecology seems to me good to take.
Last edited by Cuicui the 20 / 01 / 07, 13: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 13:13

No problem to give them a chance but they already have 2 big black dots:
1) their title
2) their logo (the small bio sheet ... for example)

I will try to see if we can find it in Belgium ... if it is I was a bad language ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 20/01/07, 14:55

Christophe wrote:
jean63 wrote:By the way, I have under my elbow a nice auto moto article on the "great cheating of manufacturers in relation to pollution standards": it is EDIFYING and incredible (the EGR valve is involved among others).

I will post one of these days.

I'm very interested ... obviously there is cheating ... These are manufacturers who set their standards a bit easy right? ... Besides, to my knowledge, there is no case law on a manufacturer who has not respected the standards ...

The unacknowledged goal of anti pollution standards is undoubtedly to renew the car fleet a little more ...

I will make photocopies of the 2 pages.
Remind me how then to make them appear in my large post (whole pages on the screen)?

I did not find an article on HBV in the autobio site, but I found that, a revolutionary electric vehicle invented by a Chinese woman (because her country is extremely polluted):
Camper-lotus
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 16:41

vttdechaine wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:
vttdechaine wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:I fully understand what our journalist friend means ...
Are you talking about me there?
Do you see others here who write articles in magazines? : Wink:

Damn then ... I'm Bucheron's friend and nobody warned me ... : Cheesy:
I'm not used to talking about myself in the first person plural ... : roll:

Otherwise, for "the friend", we can change if it bothers you ... : Twisted:

Why are you writing in bold? :? :?:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 20/01/07, 16:58

I did not find an article on HBV in the autobio site, but I found this, a revolutionary electric vehicle invented by a Chinese woman (because her country is extremely polluted):
Camper-lotus (see link to site above)

Woodcutter, what do you think of this extra device to get around town, especially for the Chinese, although the pb is always recharging the batteries at home, and there you still need lots of nuclear power plants or other to produce the fairy electricity (it was the Chinese who called it that).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 17:05

Frankly bof the lotus ...

It's only one place, it's ugly and probably very confusing to drive and probably not practical.

I'm not even talking about the price because of the advanced technologies used (see particularity) ...

What interest if not to have a protopipo Moreover?

Pkoi not to make a small 2-seater car (Gulf car style) with a 10 hp thermal engine designed to operate at HVB and pkoi not in hybrid? It would be econological ...

Its particularities:

- easy to park because it is small, - there are only two places and two wheels, - the steering wheel is replaced by a joystick to save space, - it is stable thanks to the use of gyroscope technology, - it runs on electricity, zero emission of pollutants, and rechargeable with the electricity of your house, - it is only a city car, - it blends into the environment, - all the materials used are recyclable, - batteries are placed under the conductor.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/07, 17:07

jean63 wrote:I will make photocopies of the 2 pages.
Remind me how then to make them appear in my large post (whole pages on the screen)?

Uh ... Host the pictures or display them?
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."