Auto-bio: a journal dedicated to the bio logical vehicle?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
belze1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by belze1 » 19/01/07, 13:02

You have to see it to believe it !

-http: //www.autobio.eu/
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 19/01/07, 14:17

Quickly seen, I find that (they do not know that it is prohibited in France, otherwise the idea is excellent):
BIODIESEL FROM WASTE OILS
Integral Bioenergy Systems, an Argentinian-Spanish company launches the development of machines making it possible to produce biodiesel from any type of oil and fat, used and of poor quality, not used to date because of L ' acidity.

Requiring a minimum investment and implantable small-scale infrastructures ready for producers of used oils, these factories use no chemical additives, generate no waste and are self-sufficient.

These characteristics make it the most suitable solution for transport fleets or agricultural cooperatives, which could thus produce their own fuel and pool production costs.

In Spain, the first plant planned to produce 1200 tonnes annually is already under construction. Will we soon see our cars slightly smell the fries ... while keeping it?

There is also a forum !!
-http: //www.autobio.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=297#297

This site will compete with econologie.com !! ??
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 19/01/07, 15:20

Even the graphic charter of their forum resembles that of Econology.
Christophe, they must be attacked for plagiarism !!! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 19/01/07, 18:59

Woodcutter wrote:I fully understand what our journalist friend means ...

Are you talking about me there?
0 x
Marty
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/07, 19:26

Targol wrote:For Christophe, I don't know, for me, the only organic "automobile" is the one we feed with cereals and grass: a wooden cart pulled by a horse, a mule or a donkey.
: Mrgreen:

Not far for me ...

Their slogan "It rolls for the planet" is ... HORRID ...

BUT WHAT ARE THE POLICE DOING?

No but without laughing, there is not a committee for the equivalent edition of the CSA for TV? Because ... there are limits anyway ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/07, 19:29

Targol wrote:Even the graphic charter of their forum resembles that of Econology.
Christophe, they must be attacked for plagiarism !!! : Cheesy:

No, it is the original PHPbb charter ...

For competition it is certain, just like Hulot and all new forum "green" which is born ... It's called free "competition" right?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/07, 21:16

Here is the proof that it is foutage of mouth:

0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 20/01/07, 01:01

vttdechaine wrote:
Do you see others here who write articles in magazines? : Wink:

For your hope:
vttdechaine wrote:[...]
I also hope that it will not be limited to presenting cars that have less impact on the environment, but that we will also see the whole chain of car life and its repercussions on the environment.

I'm a little afraid that it will be missed ... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 20/01/07, 01:09

But then if I understood everything, PPDA is very good in literature and no one in mechanics and econology, which is not surprising .... or so it bought by all these scammers (see also Nice candles) : Lol:

By the way, I have under my elbow a nice auto moto article on the "great cheating of manufacturers in relation to pollution standards": it is EDIFYING and incredible (the EGR valve is involved among others).

I will post one of these days.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
vttdechaine
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vttdechaine » 20/01/07, 12:16

Woodcutter wrote:
vttdechaine wrote:
Do you see others here who write articles in magazines? : Wink:

Damn then ... I'm Bucheron's friend and nobody warned me ... : Cheesy:

Woodcutter wrote:For your hope:
vttdechaine wrote:[...]
I also hope that it will not be limited to presenting cars that have less impact on the environment, but that we will also see the whole chain of car life and its repercussions on the environment.

I'm a little afraid that it will be missed ... :|

Patience! This is the first number you have to wait to see. A magazine (like us in everyday work) begins, it takes time for it to become professional. It takes around 100 € to release 000/10 copies. Personally, I understand that we are trying to be a little "touting" in order to be able to sell and make No. 000 even if from an ethical point of view it is ultimately questionable (especially for eco-bio-logy " . Freelancers will undoubtedly offer their services and the subjects will change on their own. You should not judge a journal on the first issue because otherwise there are some that would not be worth putting on the shelves sometimes : Lol: . We have to wait a bit for it to grow.

In the meantime, even if the objective seems to have been missed by many, it should not be forgotten that this is the first review which is concerned with this subject and as such it could open the way to other initiatives (I understood correctly that many would like it to be better, I did not say otherwise ...).

Ultimately, the smartest thing to do is write to them or even offer them a "partnership": really "green" articles from CM studies or others (I'm one of them) on this site. Everyone would not find something there (Econology which would have a presence in the press on a "popular" subject such as the automobile and AutoBio which would undoubtedly gain in credibility with articles necessarily written by enthusiasts of ecology and no cars ?
0 x
Marty

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."