What about the compressed air car?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.

Did you know the compressed air car?

Yes
96%
No
4%

Total votes: 23
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 25/07/08, 15:46

I'm not for lockdown.
It is disappointing on the part of the designer that he does not want criticism.

On the one hand, often people who manage to break through where others break their teeth have a strong personality that does not admit criticism.
I know something about it because I participate in the life of a young company run by this type of man.
They have the faults of their qualities.

On the other hand even if this concept is not perfect, it still has answers in the short term on the problem of pollution.
It has been said several times here, the electric car is perfect but we always hide the recycling of batteries and the costs involved.

Finally without econology I would not have found a clear answer to the disadvantages of this system, I believed in it thoroughly before coming here.
Now my opinion is more nuanced

Does the designer have the right to censor a forum
0 x
jp_souq
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jp_souq » 25/07/08, 17:37

Christophe wrote:We said: NEVER AGAIN MDI or air car on these forums... : Evil:

In summary: MDI threatened this forum and defamation lawsuit site several times because they apparently don't like being reminded of certain truths and facts ... like those that minguinhirigue has just mentioned ...

For newcomers who don't understand what I'm talking about: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

So do I lock or not?

There is no reason to lock this topic. When I launched it, I had not read the other topics that dealt with this technology on this forum. I read the message from MDI (the only one by the way). MDI does not denounce the critics on its system, we can very well talk about the air car on this forum. MDI simply denounces the information that the funds used to develop the compressed air car are used to buy cars and provide benefits to their managers. This is unverified information, and it is this that MDI denounces, brandishing the threat of defamation (and it would be justified). On the other hand, all the criticisms of the technology itself, or the doubts that can be expressed about this car, can be exposed here, in the name of freedom of expression. Talk about it, we can. Defame people, no.

So for me, we can very well talk about the technology that MDI (and others abroad) are developing. Honestly, and without coming up against untruths or unverified or even defamatory information.

Now, if the site administrator decides to censor the subject, he is fully entitled. I will regret it, but it is he who decides in this area. If he decides to no longer allow this topic on this site, it would be good to report it somewhere, so that a new one (like I did) will not restart the topic again.

EDIT: Reminder for those who have not followed, the message from MDI

It's here.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/07/08, 18:12

I am not used to accusing without foundation ... all those who visited the car factory will be able to support my statements: the leaders of Mdi (so few are they) do not roll in the air but in sedans German ... what's slanderous in there? I know few entrepreneurs who drive in 106 or clio ...

You may be a friend of the Mdi clan and have interests in defending this technology, I will see it in the coming days ... it always starts the same. Besides, you seem well informed about Mdi's latest threat to a newcomer ...

I lock this masquerade enough.

As for preventing new visitors, maybe not messing around: if we had to warn all "sensitive" subjects such as magnets and FFi at registration, we would not have finished ... but did you just read the conditions? use when registering? I doubt it ... You can answer me in PM ...
0 x