K'airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 23/08/07, 19:50

hi kern

I had a look on your site.

if you need a site with big swell and wind to test your wind turbines or tidal turbines I willingly lend you 2000m² facing the Indian Ocean (there is even a bungalo to house the technician (s)).

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Watchman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Watchman » 23/08/07, 22:57

Cuicui wrote:I find the prototypes K'air very nice ...

Fake photos, images pumped from other sites and general information for kids ... in short, a site that brews a lot of air (maybe this is the revolutionary idea : Lol:) but a site that is ultimately empty of content.
There is everything you need to impress your first gogo with good intentions and to convince him that he is doing a good deed by betting on the eco-friendly and that in addition he will win big !!!
0 x
Kern-83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

An innocent watchman?

by Kern-83 » 23/08/07, 23:59

You didn't have to look so far ... but to "win big" it will be harder! In my first post, last paragraph:
The K'airmobiles project, ..., must today find a maximum of collaborators and sponsors to develop.

I thus indicated the fact that in order to be able to continue, the partners' own funds alone cannot suffice! Any form of sponsorship or active partnership would be welcome. This means among other things an effective participation of "private or institutional investors", but also of engineers, technicians, editors ... all in the strict respect of total transparency between partners!

So a "watchman", who registers especially today, would absolutely like to find grain to grind without having any personal interest ???
He can obviously do us "this good deed" and see that we do not have, like certain engineers, neither black designs nor any particular talent to monopolize us funds from distant investors.

A word to the wise !!!
So that he continues to watch over our site, which will remain voluntarily "empty of content", without photos, links or diagram which would allow him to enrich certain business assets exploiting the credulity of people for nearly 15 years.

Only our members and sponsors, duly identified and adhering, have and will have access to the content and the technical descriptions of our invention of K'Air compressed air engine.
Me, being a simple computer scientist, will certainly never give it more on the site than air, this air that it is good that a maximum of people and kids can breathe to know that it exists other projects under development.
0 x
K'Airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air
Watchman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Watchman » 24/08/07, 09:46

Any form of sponsorship or active partnership would be welcome. This means among other things an effective participation of "private or institutional investors", but also of engineers, technicians, editors ... all in the strict respect of total transparency between partners!

Yes yes that's what I read too, and that's what worries me, especially the last sentence!
So a "watchman", who registers especially today, would absolutely like to find grain to grind without having any personal interest ???
He can obviously do us "this good deed" and see that we do not have, like certain engineers, neither black designs nor any particular talent to monopolize us funds from distant investors.

A word to the wise !!!
So that he continues to watch over our site, which will remain voluntarily "empty of content", without photos, links or diagram which would allow him to enrich certain business assets exploiting the credulity of people for nearly 15 years.

Here I am a little lost, and even if I do not understand all that interests me these stories of "distant investor funds", could we have details?

I note in passing the (easy) justification for the lack of content on the site, but we at least agree on this point.

As for my personal interest, it is limited to making people aware of possible tricks and recalling a proverb that my grandfather used to repeat to me "All that glitters is not gold".
Only our members and sponsors, duly identified and adhering, have and will have access to the content and the technical descriptions of our invention of K'Air compressed air engine.

Yes yes I read that too… if it's not a love song for "pigeons" it sounds a lot like it.
Last edited by Watchman the 24 / 08 / 07, 10: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/07, 10:25

Well before the discussion turns to settling scores, I would like to put things flat.

1) Yesterday I received an anonymous email (watchman?) Stating that Kern-83 was simply and purely Guy Negre. : Shock:

To support his claims the sender was based on an IP "tracing" and the fact that 83 = MDI department (which is false is 06 it seems to me at least the factory, I did not Negre's personal address). Something that I also realized and which did not give anything convincing.

Given what Kern said, it's hard to believe this accusation ...

2) If Kernelys is an association, where are the legal notices and access to the Status? It is an obligation to make them public.

3) Kern thank you for not making too many accusations on this forum about "other air cars" ... they are quite sensitive to their internet image.

4) Kern, have you applied for public subsidies and R&D aid, the current government (ANVAR) supports "quite a bit" R&D and private initiatives ... finally on paper

ps: watchman if we tell you TATA do you understand better the allusion to Kern investors?
0 x
Watchman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Watchman » 24/08/07, 10:46

Christophe wrote:1) Yesterday I received an anonymous email (watchman?) Stating that Kern-83 was simply and purely Guy Negre. : Shock:

No it's not me but I also received this info and I await details ...

Christophe wrote:ps: watchman if we tell you TATA do you understand better the allusion to Kern investors?

Vaguely ... should I conclude that Kern's allusions were pointless?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/07, 10:56

How did you get this info too?

Did he email you too?
0 x
Kern-83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kern-83 » 24/08/07, 11:10

Ok Christophe:
30 sec. without implying, I wanted to respond precisely and give a little decoding to the above because I too wondered if Watchman was not someone from MDI.

For 15 years the company MDI, directed by the engineer Guy Negre, has been announcing with great publicity the upcoming commercialization of its compressed air cars.
He signs contracts in Mexico, Spain, India, ..., is awarded public subsidies in the tens of millions of euros (and thus allows a workshop of more than 20 people to operate for almost 15 years at Carros, and he also lives by it because everyone finds their account there). We do bodywork and design, but the vehicles, with huge tanks, never travel more than 7 km. Because research cannot lead to anything; this is normal because the technical approach is bad and simple calculations - I reopen the links to the calculations during the day) allow us to understand that it can only do a few km in the conditions of the vehicles offered.
But today his idea is so widespread that some people believe it.

But there is other research, other solutions, another engine approach!

We, we are a small group of people, mechanical workers, turners, millers, retired engineers, ... computer scientist (lol) in the Var, we form a small de facto association and do not have the means to settle down within our own walls! Nor therefore to use the Anvar and other official means of support.

But we have developed an engine that works, and we absolutely want to get to know it without revealing the invention too quickly.

I think the MDI policy is damaging to the concept of the compressed air vehicle which is an achievable concept. The vehicle and the engine must be ultra light, they must limit their real average speed to 30 km / h ... to avoid thermodynamic problems, even if the power of the compressed air is sufficient to go more quickly or move heavier masses (but then over a very short period of time)!

This is what we are offering! But we are very small in this world and that is why we are looking for outside help so that we can continue to move forward!

With that, I will stop here arguing the kind of words of Veilleur and prefer to continue my efforts to the development of our association.
0 x
K'Airmobiles - Ecological Vehicles compressed air
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/07, 11:20

Kern-83 wrote:But we have developed an engine that works, and we absolutely want to get to know it without revealing the invention too quickly.

1) Develop an engine without means? Is it possible? Do you have a running prototype?

2) How is your engine so different from the MDI engine so that it can get away from this thermo which does not prove MDI right?

Kern-83 wrote:This is what we are offering! But we are very small in this world and that is why we are looking for outside help so that we can continue to move forward!

Exactly make a request to ANVAR ... it costs a few hours ... a refusal can very well serve as an argument to go look "elsewhere" ...

Kern-83 wrote:With that, I will stop here arguing the kind of words of Veilleur and prefer to continue my efforts to the development of our association.

Precisely you did not respond to the status of your association ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/07, 11:55

By telepathy? : Cheesy:

Thank you for being more explicit in your answer ... otherwise hard to separate things for between you, Kern ... and "him" (or her?) ...
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."