A new site on the compressed air car

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/10/08, 00:08

: Arrow: What I find most surprising is that people who know nothing about the automobile invest in 2008 on a project whose concept is clearly not developed ...

Because the genius of GN also lies in the fact that it only sells licenses (if I understood correctly). In addition to offering a product that has not yet been approved, it ensures that investors will assume the after-sales and guarantee of the product themselves ...

Some manufacturers have sunk for simple warranty problems ... I am thinking of the French brand FACEL, specializing in sports cars, which has not recovered from reliability concerns (problems with the chrome plating of the cylinder liners) of its "general public" version, the FACELIA ... which was also a very successful vehicle.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 28/10/08, 06:53

Hello

hunting for dahu in a way ...

except that for the dahu there is a foolproof method to catch it: get behind it and whistle, it turns and falls because its legs are shorter on one side than the other!

for MDI there is not yet a proven method to catch them or to see them in operation, only the legend begins to be established.

jeff
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/10/08, 10:56

Christophe wrote:Hihihi a report to see by all those who swear ... in the air! : Mrgreen:

https://www.econologie.com/la-voiture-a- ... -3965.html

Funny this report. A tubular frame that does not stand up, plastic bodywork that does not pass homologation. A "Marseillais" whose flair equals the absence of any product to sell.

If the Deutsch see it, they must have a good laugh : Cheesy:

I liked the son who speaks like a chartier to journalists when they ask the question of autonomy : Lol:

Too bad because compressed air can have a say; I am thinking particularly of the recovery of braking by pneumatic storage. : Idea:

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/08, 10:58

Remundo wrote:Too bad because compressed air can have a say; I am thinking particularly of the recovery of braking by pneumatic storage. : Idea:

Hihihih is what I just wrote in the corresponding short story that I am writing!

Ah keskon is good on econology !! :)
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 28/10/08, 15:45

Remundo wrote:I liked the son who speaks like a chartier to journalists when they ask the question of autonomy : Lol:

You had to ask the question to a Corsican, not a Marseillais : Mrgreen:
: Arrow:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/08, 15:56

Lol Crispus, in this case there would have been no more journalist, so no report ...

I would say to you if MDI groans following my last news: https://www.econologie.com/voiture-a-air ... -3973.html : Cheesy:
0 x
RIAZ
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RIAZ » 28/10/08, 19:25

Too nice to want to save the compressed air setting by proposing to make an energy recuperator for braking.

If we have fun calculating what represents, in quantity, the energy recoverable when we slow down, a solid gold argument from EV promoters, we quickly see that there is no stake.
The best way to recover kinetic energy is to anticipate by lifting your foot early.
The less you brake, the more efficient the driving.
It costs nothing and it's better for the nerves.

The complication of a system that only manages recovery would be very difficult to produce related benefits. An electrical system would probably be simpler and more efficient.

Of course, I'm talking about Mister Everyone's car doing Mister Everyone journeys.
For a heavy goods vehicle or a train that have routes with steep elevations, or acceleration frequent stops like a bus or a metro, must see .....
0 x
In terms of the future, it is not to foresee it, but to enable it (Antoine de Saint Exupery)
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 13/11/08, 17:26

my vehicle has a range of more than 300 km at 90 km / h, which corresponds to an energy reserve of 30 kwh at the wheel.

with 180 liters of liquid nitrogen and 80 liters of water at 300 ° pressurized to 90 bar.

It takes 84 kWh of electrical energy to fill up with water and nitrogen from a liquid nitrogen generator such as a heat pump.

this generator being also used to heat the house the liquid nitrogen is in a way a residue of heating which is stored in a tank and used according to the needs of the car. the house is heated in winter by producing liquid nitrogen which is stored and which is used to refuel the car.

all the explanations on the motorair home page
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/11/08, 09:02

: Arrow: You indicate 84kwh for 300km or 28kwh / 100km.
However, you are announcing that it is cogeneration because you are taking advantage of this to heat the home. How many kwh are recovered in thermal form?

I still don't have enough perspective with our 106 electric, but 28kwh / 100km seem excellent.
I will make a comparison as soon as possible ...

And I would go and consult quietly MOTORAIR.NET
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 14/11/08, 10:18

well in my opinion all the electricity that is consumed to produce liquid nitrogen is transformed into heat.

the only energy that we really spend is electricity to heat the water in the car, that is 18 kwh, the other part of the energy is taken from the air 18 kwh for a total of 36 kwh and so 30 kWh at the wheel ... it's yielding 166%

the energy that one spends to produce nitrogen 72 kwh can be counted as the electric energy of an electric radiator. But it should be emphasized nevertheless that a heat pump would only need 20kwh to produce 72 kWh of heat.

therefore out of the 84kwh of total energy consuming 66kwh can be used to heat the home.

the great advantage is that we produce liquid nitrogen only when we need to heat the house and with the night tariffs it can become very economical!
0 x