One free tank of fuel on 4 ... for free

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 11/07/08, 23:13

Good day to you !

As agreed, here are the figures from the first consumption test.
To be very precise, I added 13,40 l of diesel and 2,1 l of petrol, which gives us a total of 15,50 l for a route of 198 km which, if my calculations are correct exact represent an average consumption of 7 l per 7,8 km ... And there I am surprised indeed the computer announced a consumption of 100, 8 l per 3!
I add for the picky that the hourly average was 22,2 kilometers per hour for this test which took place exclusively in town with all the hazards that this represents.
So there is a real difference in consumption of 40 cl compared to the computer forecasts ... could it be due to the presence of petrol? The question is asked of all, friends André if you read us ...
On the basis of the above, a new test is in progress I will give you the results as soon as possible.

Captain Maloche, please note that I did change the volume (%) of gasoline which should approach 8% if you dedicate yourself to do the calculations, me stuffed with medocs (and therefore not very fresh) I sponge for moments

In any case, given the consumption figures, there is a change in the air ... with the return of the good weather, I will get better and I will do some excursions if so
With greetings from Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 11/07/08, 23:27

I had a similar result

With gasoline in the GO, the computer has tended to overvalue the actual consumption, while with the GO alone, it is undervalued

Fuel economy is after all very real
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/07/08, 00:04

Capt_Maloche wrote:I had a similar result

With gasoline in the GO, the computer has tended to overvalue the actual consumption, while with the GO alone, it is undervalued

Add to that, the idle has dropped since it has passed and from 800 rpm to 500 rpm!
The engine is also much more nervous and much more flexible :D
advice to amateurs, apparently adding gasoline to its diesel not only cleans it but also saves other results later :D

A+
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 14/07/08, 11:54

Great, a fan! :D all you have to do is take the opacimetry test https://www.econologie.com/forums/economies- ... 1-140.html

On HDI, DCI the idle speed is controlled, so remains unchanged
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/07/08, 13:15

Lietseu wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:I had a similar result

Add to that, the idle has dropped since it has passed and from 800 rpm to 500 rpm!
The engine is also much more nervous and much more flexible :D
advice to amateurs, apparently adding gasoline to its diesel not only cleans it but also saves other results later :D
PS you can say it in MP (private message)

A+

So there, lietzeuuu surprises me, he has just shown his technical inventiveness.
Tell me Lietzeuuuu ... What is your favorite field, your diplomas, :D I'm curious, the right way
And if you want, you do it in a private message :D
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 15/07/08, 02:12

The private message will soon be sent for scrap :P
0 x

Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/07/08, 09:11

If we add SP98 instead of SP95, does it matter?
0 x
jcf
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jcf » 15/07/08, 10:24

Did67 wrote:
And even more surprising, also for most petrol engines (which are in fact indirect injection of petrol into the pipes - except for a few rare models with direct petrol injection into the cylinder). The carburetor has disappeared from modern petrol engines. In all these cases, it's the same thing: the calculator finds that the driver has lifted his foot and cut off the fuel injection.

Uh, I have a 73 petrol auto injection, there is already an injection cut in deceleration above ... It seems to me that it even existed on versions with fuel.
Simply, the fact that the car no longer consumes downshift does not mean that you consume little. Indeed, if you downshift is that you have launched the car too much before (so the overconsumption is already done!). If we anticipate enough, we stop pressing the accelerator and we let the car coast in time, it consumes less than downshift without injection! : Lol:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 15/07/08, 22:06

JCF, you're right, the best system is freewheeling inertia, it's all the more true when the vehicle is heavy

Cuicui wrote:If we add SP98 instead of SP95, does it matter?

Frankly, I have not tried, and I doubt there is a difference
I have just redone my iV space with 5L of SP 95 and 68L of GO or 6% on the 80L of the tank, no worries :D
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 10/09/08, 22:03

still no worries with 6% SP95 in my diesel! :D

a little Up what
0 x