An anti-nox bitumen?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/01/07, 20:46

Christophe wrote:Toutdou Woodcutter !!

(I hope Jean63 will not read your post : roll: )

but so cool we are friends with Bucheron.

does not prevent all the problems we are talking about clogged cata pot (it is cata for my son / no FAP on his vehicle), clogged FAP it only happens on diesels. It is not likely to happen to me: neither.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/01/07, 20:51

Zac said:
The softer next move, after dismounting, steam Karcher shot; to make absolutely cold and in the opposite direction of the gas passage and let dry well vertically.

This is indeed what I would have done if I had had the vehicle on hand but it was 800 km from my home. I also wonder if this is not what they did at Citroën, because I lowered the price of the pot by 25% and take away 3 hours of labor.

Thank you for the tip: cold and inside out + let it dry vertically, it's saved for the next time.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
diablotruc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by diablotruc » 08/01/07, 21:40

Hello everybody

For those interested

To speak of catalytic TiO2 add to the road surface. The process is relatively well kept because of the competition. I can say one thing, it is that a good part of this TiO2, called revolutionary, is well manufactured in France. Currently, a good part of it comes from the Thann factory located in Alsace.

Thann is still one of the rare factories which produces TiO2 by the Sulfate route, that is to say that it attacks its raw material "ilmenite" with sulfuric acid which will be found throughout the synthesis chain. It is also the only process which makes it possible to manufacture these grades of TiO2, but it is also one of the most complicated and :?: more expensive.

Some coat this form of titanium on the windows of buildings, they are said to be self-cleaning (with UV from the sun, they oxidize organic soiling thanks to the TiO2 which they contain and which are then leached by the rains) Ditto for paints and plasters.
Others fix it on a special paper which will serve as an odor filter in subways, toilets etc (UV lamp)
Future catamarans. cars will not escape it.
Pavers in town and swimming pool copings…

I can tell you that they are not pigmented and calcined at ~ 1100 ° C like TiO2 (titanium dioxide) which is found everywhere (paint; rubber… and even drugs) but either atomized (= dried) or calcined at temperatures between 300 and 700 ° C (more or less specific surface area between 40 and 280 m2 / gram compared to 4 to 7 m2 / g for the pigmentary). Some are pure, but most of them are doped with various salts depending on their future catalytic uses.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 08/01/07, 23:48

there would not be a focus tddi with a blocked cat ???? : Mrgreen:
I'll take it...
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 09/01/07, 00:56

denis wrote:there would not be a focus tddi with a blocked cat ???? : Mrgreen:
I'll take it...

Why ? you have one with destroyed pot cata and you want to recover the clog? ..... to unblock it with the "zac" method?
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 09/01/07, 09:33

yes, to recover the fixing ends with flexible stainless steel braid, especially to make the gas plant quiet without immobilizing the car.But for this model, I wonder about the action of the intercooler (recondensation), if only it was an "atmo". That would make it easy.
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/01/07, 11:01

Dreamer's post on the same subject but in another thread (locked):

dreamer wrote:Hello
I saw at zapping today a report on a material that destroys polluting molecules ...
To see (2min 40):

mms: //vipmms.canalplus.fr/canalplus/zap ... 0108_a.wmv

Your opinion?

Dreamer
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 11:07

Uh, I'm going to look stupid but mms: // how does it work if we don't have an overcharged phone?
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/01/07, 11:29

Christophe wrote:Uh, I'm going to look stupid but mms: // how does it work if we don't have an overcharged phone?

I hadn't even seen the protocol ...
When I clicked on the link (since Firefox 2.0), he told me that he had to launch Windaube media player to read this content and when I said okay, he read the stream on it without worries. ..
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 09/01/07, 11:45

Hello
2nd time I post a new topic without having seen that it already existed, despite the fact of having looked but must say that the title here would not have helped me: p

Otherwise for the mms => copy the link in a video player, personally I use the classic media player.
Otherwise, to save it, there is the net transport program, it is practical TREEEEEEEEEES.

Dreamer
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."