An anti-nox bitumen?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 14:30

denis wrote:the problem of the pot if repeated small trips, or motor not pushed enough, the pot mouth, occasionally need to be accelerated in the strong support towers for which is eliminated Dedan: a big black cloud what !! ! ( : Mrgreen: ?) : Evil: : Evil:

That's right, that's what's funny about this "miracle solution" ... storing the particles to better reject them later.

Finally, it may not be much better than the Gaston Lagaffe bauderuche (we were talking about it here this morning ...) : Mrgreen:
0 x
grakamoule
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

And if it was photosyntesis?

by grakamoule » 08/01/07, 15:51

I do not think there are big bad guys hidden below and in any case it's worth trying, right?
We're never safe from a pot!

Construct with a concrete purifier of atmosphere

Article published on December 31 2006
By Michel Alberganti
Source: THE WORLD
Size of the article: 377 words

Extract: MATERIAL that gets dirty with time, concrete could soon become a symbol of cleanliness. The Italian group Italcementi has developed a formulation that transforms this material into a depolluting agent, capable of purifying the surrounding air of its toxic gases. The cement company has taken up this challenge with the TX Aria, a concrete in which has been incorporated a white pigment with rather extraordinary properties, titanium dioxide. The action of ultraviolet rays emitted by the sun transforms this pigment into a catalyst: Pollutants such as nitrogen oxides (NOx) or volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are oxidized and converted into non-toxic elements.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/01/07, 17:12

Bonjour.
We talked about tv news.
Mixed with cement, it can simply serve as a plaster, and cover all buildings that are bathed in pollution.
Ultraviolet and titanium break down the polluting gases into simple elements.
This can only be beneficial.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 08/01/07, 18:51

Christophe wrote:After that there remains the "test bench" method for regeneration but very few mechanics have one ... so they prefer to change the FAP (good for the GDP and the manufacturers) it is in the 1000 to 1500 € of costs every 60 to 80 km ...

Hello

there are 3 other methods: the most radical, turn the cat and the fap.

The softer next move, after dismounting, steam Karcher shot; to make absolutely cold and in the opposite direction of the gas passage and let dry well vertically.

The third noblest, ride a doping water pantonne and in 50km the problem is definitely settled :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/01/07, 19:22

jean63 wrote:[...] yes, but since we are not ready to remove all NOx-spewing diesels so early, this may not be such a bad solution in town especially for the lungs of city dwellers. ..]
It is not just the diesel "baddies-bad-guys" that emit NOx, the gelled R25s too ... : roll:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 19:25

Toutdou Woodcutter !!

(I hope Jean63 will not read your post : roll: )
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/01/07, 19:27

Christophe wrote:[...] Normally it regenere automatically but it needs very specific conditions: average load to strong for X km ... With the radars of Sarko it is more and more difficult to make. [...]
In theory, no.
The management of the "regeneration" (burning) of the stored particles is done directly by the computer and independent of the engine load conditions, it simply amounts to increasing up to a certain threshold (lowered by the cerine) the T ° of the gases exhaust to achieve this.
The only influence is on the instantaneous consumption, since it seems to me to remember that it consumes more to perform this operation ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/01/07, 19:32

Christophe wrote:Toutdou Woodcutter !!

(I hope Jean63 will not read your post : roll: )
Booof ... :?

It's a little annoying this fixette on the oil ... It reminds me of a story of straw and beam ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 08/01/07, 19:34

Hello
Your cat, it looks like the rules of some cities that have horse caleches, a pocket at the bottom of the horse to catch the crotin and then drop it in the countryside.
The catalyst, it is clogging in the city, small driving. Rendered in the company we rinsed the tank and spit the black shit in the peasants. Very similar ... Except that the crotin is good humus ..
Beautiful system!
I think it would be best to floor on an engine that burns its shit before it gets out of the exhaust valves.
is not it the motorist? By dint of dressing the engines with a pack of filters, cat, and recuperator, it will take 30% more power, to advance the gas bicycle .. just to push the shit in these fitres ..
All patches of politicians ..

Andre
0 x
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 08/01/07, 20:01

jean63 wrote:Christophe says:
which would still be surprising given the difficulties posed by Nox in pots cata ...

about it, my son had an incredible problem on its Jumpy 1,9 D (occas Citroën 25000 1 year Citroën kms guaranteed.): catalytic converter stuffy to 60000 km. The engine was idling, not speed up, he returned to 10 km / h home.

Diag Citroën: normal = piece wear / refusal to take warranty when it came out from 15 days. I yelled VERY loud and finally, the mechanic of the garage recognized a possible cause related to the blocked EGR valve and agreed to block it in the closed position (no exhaust gas recirculation on admission). ... but no one said it came from there.
The mystery remains. For me it is the soot that has clogged the pot after the gavage of the EGR valve. This vehicle does not smoke nor start or acceleration but in recent months he had down power problems he had reported them x times.

Returning to NOx: they destroy the precious metals
catamarans pots? is what it may end with a stuffy pot?

"You can't imagine what Citroën can do for you"

Hello
on the old car to my father (Ford Sierra), the cat wandered in his pot. It is wrong and with the vibrations has worn out. It took the form of the exit but across. As a result the exhaust was clogging and it made a pan sound.

To solve the problem, he had removed the cat and closed the pot.
0 x
Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."