Transport of the future

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
scrapbook
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Transport of the future

by scrapbook » 17/08/06, 20:13

... In fact, it is true that in the two thousand year forecasts, everyone saw themselves with their eco-friendly flying car ... In the end, it must be recognized that things remained much more down to earth than expected.
Well, otherwise here is my own summary of ideas very quickly:
- The anti-gravity car I don't think is possible at the moment, because it would take a lot of electricity considering the volume and heavy and oversized magnets.
Maybe in the future of cars with nuclear batteries (does not pollute, spits out just a little steam, currently under study) The electric or vegetable car are rather in decline for the moment (economic disagreement), but here is always a solar model… http://www.mcgill.ca/news/2003/spring/isun/
Otherwise it's true that heavy vehicles are problematic (for example, a single return trip Paris / Sanfrancisco by plane pollutes as much as a car during its entire life, which does not prevent it from polluting a lot…)
For the rest of my story, well, some ideas are already even being developed (like the tube, for example, seen in some SF books and in SetVie too ...)
0 x
The first great discovery of the human being is most certainly Fire. Besides to think about it it is true that knowledge is a bit like a big fire: Fighting to appropriate it does not serve much.
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/06, 20:43

0 x