Motorcycle taxi

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 21/12/06, 14:28

Hello

the smic at 8.03, let me laugh.

look at a pay slip and if you have 6.80 left to spend it's already beautiful : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/06, 14:31

zac wrote:the smic at 8.03, let me laugh.

For the after-sales service, this is the one to rally http://www.insee.fr/fr/indicateur/smic.htm : Mrgreen:

We are obviously talking about raw ... but it doesn't matter as I said on the other post: it's evolution that counts!
0 x
zac

by zac » 21/12/06, 15:07

Christophe wrote:We are obviously talking about raw ... but it doesn't matter as I said on the other post: it's evolution that counts!

Agree with you, but the problem is that crude does nothing but increase and the net does nothing but decrease :frown: and it is with the net that we pay our bills : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/06, 15:09

zac wrote:Agree with you, but the problem is that crude does nothing but increase and the net does nothing but decrease :frown: and it is with the net that we pay our bills : Mrgreen:
@+

Yes, okay too ... in this case, find us the evolution of social charges (in% of the gross it will go) between 1980 and 2005 and I correct :)

ps: please continue here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/evolution- ... t2785.html
0 x