New Peugeot hybrid gasoline / air: 3l / 100Km

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/02/13, 14:14

it's really small hybrid, can be good for the postman, who spends the day to start and stop at the next house ... and again for them the real electric vehicle is ideal

this hybrid has too low energy can do nothing more than optimize the stop and start: it does not reduce the power and weight of the engine, unlike a true hybrid genre prius, or we can put a engine just enough to make the average power, and rely on the electric to overtake and acceleration, and especially optimize the use of the engine, stop completely for quite a long time when it takes too little power

I think that the electric hybrid has the most future ... the pure electricity can not suit everyone, it is impossible to make a long distance: the hybrid of the kind half the power in thermal, and half of the autonomy of a real elctrique is suitable for everyone: we can make the small 100% electric track ... we can do the distance thanks to the engine

the engine is lighter than half the battery of an electric car: this kind of hybrid is lighter than a real electric

the reliability is improved if it is designed to walk again with a battery failure or the engine ... we could roll with one time to repair the other
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/02/13, 14:36

Excellent Chatelot post 8)
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 03/02/13, 16:03

Remundo wrote:without entering a technical debate with multiple entries, it is clear that the compressed air in this car does not revolutionize much.

It is a 100% thermal car, which will consume one-sixth less in the city, and maybe one-sixth more on the road and highway because being heavier, the pneumatic drag will be stronger ...

On highway, this system will be imperceptible in its consumption gains

Hello Remundo!

I do not see any difference between this system and that of the Prius which is also 100% thermal and if the engine is smaller it will consume less (donw sizing) since just like the Prius power peaks are generated by hydraulics, for the weight is not so heavy that we can think if the system operates in high pressure with aluminum components and pneumatic drag I do not see where it would be if we unengage the pump or we create a by- pass directly to the pump / motor.

We must understand hydraulics to see that it is viable!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/02/13, 23:44

I do not share this opinion at all which perfectly reflects the conditioning that builders perform on the minds of consumers. :x
chatelot16 wrote:I think that the electric hybrid has the most future ... the pure electric can not suit everyone, it's impossible to make a long distance: the hybrid of the kind half the power in thermal, and half of the autonomy of a real electric is suitable for everyone: we can do the little 100 electric trip ... we can do the distance with the engine

1 / You suggest, like the builders in their commercials, that there are vehicles that can suit everyone, which is the first lie of the manufacturers to tip us minivans, SUVs or 4x4 on the grounds that they can do everything while there will be greedy and unpleasant vehicles in town and on narrow and winding paths ... I told again tonight that since I drive in 106 electric, I earn 4 kilometers per day because instead of doing a detour to join the ring road near me as I did with my big sedans VOLVO or Renault, I take the most direct way, a narrow winding road that winds in the woods and where it was painful to cross a vehicle, except since I ride in a short, narrow and manageable little car ...
:?
2 / At the beginning of the automobile (there is 100ans), the thermals could not be suitable for everyone, and he did not come to the idea of ​​using them for long journeys. The 1903 Paris-Madrid race stopped in Bordeaux because the organizers saw too big, but the feat was considerable in a France without infrastructure to refuel. Currently the best vehicle to make Paris Bordeaux is an electric vehicle called TGV ... The day we will have continuous power supply systems, battery exchange systems or load infrastructure standard and fast, your speech will sound like that of the grooms there are 100 years ...

The hybrid Toyota or Opel Ampera is just a step, but it has the advantage of being available today, that's all.

chatelot16 wrote:the engine is lighter than half the battery of an electric car: this kind of hybrid is lighter than a real electric
It's wrong.
You forget to take into account the weight of an electric motor, which is less, as well as the suppression of the gearbox, the fuel tank, the exhaust ... Even without motor-wheels, Tesla have 400km autonomies for weights comparable to their thermal equivalents ...
My old electric 106 barely weighs 100kg more than the diesel versions despite 260kg batteries ... By replacing my nickel-cadmium batteries with lithium, I easily gain the 100kg.
So an electric is not heavier than a thermal and it is LESS heavy than a hybrid.

chatelot16 wrote:the reliability is improved if it is designed to work even with a battery or engine failure ... we could roll with one time to repair the other.
It's already possible!
The enthusiasts who tinker with Prius by putting Lithium batteries in place of the spare wheel and arrive at 100 km of autonomy without using the gasoline engine use a feature of the vehicle that forces the electrical operation in case of failure of the heat engine. they simulate (they are even able to ride more than 100kmh in electric mode).
A friend participated this fall in Tour Poitou Charentes electric vehicles-2012, the vehicle, a modified Prius Plug-in was the only hybrid to travel the 312km without consuming a drop of fuel ...
: Mrgreen:
In the other direction, the Prius whose batteries are dead continue to work very well in thermal mode ... :?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/02/13, 00:31

The Priuses have a really too timid "production" hybridization.

I did not know that such autonomies could be obtained by fiddling.
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 04/02/13, 11:40

citro wrote:If such a system was not convincing on buses that meet the optimum conditions (high torque, high weight), I doubt that it is effective on a car.

Yet, Manufacturers announce just about all 50% savings ...

UPS has put forty in its fleet, they announce savings close to 40%.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/02/13, 13:23

In fact, they are 110% savings.

When you consume 10L, the car makes 11L.

It must even provide cans because it is overflowing the tank.

Excess fuel can be put in an identical 2eme auto.

Etc. ... the energy crisis is resolved

@+
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/02/13, 13:31

Uh, I can just say a little bullshit ... Regarding the 106 has Citro or even my sax (clones) ... If they had the same power as the same auto heating oil..Meme with balsa poplar batterries .. they would be a bit heavier than their cousins ​​in thermal ... An electric motor of 45cv ... It weighs ...

boat propulsion engine 35kw. 650lbs
http://www.elcomotoryachts.com/products ... 7000.shtml

If we add the weight of the batteries ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/02/13, 14:29

this electric motor is really too heavy ... is it an error on the doc, or is it a motor engine really not optimized for this use? like a motor made to turn much faster, used at low speed in direct drive on the propeller?
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 04/02/13, 14:30

Macro wrote:An electric motor of 45cv ... It weighs ...
We have made some progress since ...

The engine of the LEAF 80 kW (108 CV) weighs about 60 kg ...
75 kg with electronics :!:

And it is much smaller than that of the 106 : Shock:
0 x