Opel Ampera. Consumption: 1.6L / 100km and CO2: 40gr / km?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/05/12, 22:49

To report folder on Zoe by Electric motor Nature

On the financial plan...
Motor Nature wrote:The Renault Zoe is available for order today, from 20 700 €. This seems very acceptable, especially as the last bonus of € 5000 for electric cars. Beware though, the first deliveries will not take place before October, and this price does not include the battery, which is the subject of a lease separately. It is necessary to count on a monthly rent of 79 €, for a contract of 3 years with an annual mileage envisaged with 12 500 km. This contract includes 24 h / 24 support and with the safety of having a battery always on top, is the promise of an electric car without worry

Well it is not very interesting!
21 000 € a rolling basis without battery ... But never mind.

This is the leasing party is too expensive. 79 € / month is 948 € / year. Diesel is 632L to € 1 50 / L, also 12 640 km for a city consuming 5L / 100.

So Zoe is expensive as a diesel with the disadvantages of the electric (battery life, power, max speed).

By adding the cost of electricity, the proposed electromobility is even more expensive than pétrolomobilité.

Something is amiss in the promotion of EVs. : Idea:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/05/12, 23:02

Continuing the press review, test 1000 km from a Chevrolet Volt by Auto Innovations
The first real limit of the Volt is its use in thermal maximum range lower than that of conventional cars: 500 km due to the small capacity of the 35 liter tank! Yet consumption is quite decent for a gasoline car of this size, we found 5,4 l / 100 km at an average speed of 100 km / h on motorways and 6,3 l / 100 km 130 km / h (3 passengers outside temperature between 12 and 16 ° C).

The journalists recorded 5.4L / 100km at 100 km / h stabilized. it seems plausible to me. The Opel Ampera should do in the 6L / 100 km also in these conditions. But beware of those who are in a hurry!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 07/05/12, 23:19

Remundo for the electric car, there is more consumables (oil, oil filter, fuel filter) and a lower maintenance.
Stepper motor control, discharge, problem or FAP Turbo or EGR valve or Lambda probe.
It would include the price of the first annual revisions to these changes and changing rooms.
In addition to regenerative braking is saving the brakes, thus saving on consumables and labor for change.
It's still pretty hard to make an exhaustive assessment but if we start from an urban or peri-urban use it seems playable to me.
Last thing, there is no harmful effect on health (presumably) so we make money at the community health level.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/05/12, 23:33

we do not settle the debate tonight ... Let earns a little on maintenance, perhaps ... but with Lithium, we could have surprises reliability.

Even ignoring this, the proposed leasing is really very expensive.

When you think about it, this city would cost at least € 30 000 with batteries, without the property of the batteries, it is more expensive than thermal taxiing. Under these conditions I see no financial interest or practical advantage.

Remain the principle roll of militantly VE ... it feels the car a little green wealthy city.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 08/05/12, 11:10

In my view, the technical choices which could attract the most users is similar to that of the TATA MEGAPIXEL, with an extension of more effective autonomy. Small battery not too expensive for all electric use for short trips daily, autonomy with a diesel extender used in its best performance range.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/05/12, 12:40

Remundo wrote:
When you think about it, this city would cost at least € 30 000 with batteries, without the property of the batteries, it is more expensive than thermal taxiing. Under these conditions I see no financial interest or practical advantage ..

However, the "economic model" seems more interesting to me than the offer exists today (like Citroên Czéro / Mitysubishi Imiev at more than 30 euros - aid deducted):

a) by not being an owner, we remove the risk of battery obsolescence, which “leads” to the models where we are the owner; everyone wonders how long it will last ... I think it's a real brake because we all know the problem with our laptops, which we throw away ...

b) in total, the bill is close, but with the guarantee and more (the manufacturer that carries the risk!); it seems to me still clearly in favor of Zoe (compared to others) ...

c) as I have written elsewhere, this opens up the possibility, with standardization and automation, to "battery stations" or in no time a robot would change your empty battery to a full one ...

d) by projecting a bit, the price of diesel could double again say in the space of 5 years, and that of Zoe down, with the development of production ... So now you regret it n is not cheap ... but tomorrow?

Besides, who said that it "should" be cheaper (for my part, I consider in some of my choices that it is enough that it is affordable to me - my pellet boiler was more expensive than an oil boiler? , my C1 on LPG too, my LED lamps are, the CESI is much more expensive than an electric balloon animal, feed it organic too; in my budget, I make choices ...) ...

For the first time, it seems to me that the "final" prices (investment + operation) of electric and thermal are approaching ... I think this is good news.

So this could change again in favor of electric.

Nobody seems to believe that the price of diesel could double again in a future lower than the lifetime of new cars on the market today! And yet!

The only real downside for me: when and how will we tax these VE ??? ('ll Have to earn the equivalent of TIPP !!!!). And there, big problem !!!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/05/12, 12:43

Heck, forget!

I have compared heat and electricity. But it would introduce hybrids in the dance almost as expensive to buy than electric and almost as expensive to use a heat!

And yet, there is an esteem success for these models ... which, for me, are not at all a "break".

So why not the electric ???

A friend tells me that it consumes about the 5,5 / 100 with its Prius (old model). Above, it gives 5 and some for Ampera ...

[PS: it is consumption that I do, LPG, with my C1 ... But she is ..... all pitite !
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/05/12, 12:46

Remundo wrote:... But with Lithium, we could have surprises reliability. .

In the "Renault" model, that's his problem!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 15/05/12, 18:12

Did67 wrote:a) by not being an owner, you remove the risk of battery obsolescence, which "seals" the models where you are the owner; everyone is wondering how long it will last ...
For that, there was a system that was proven: the warranty.
With a battery warranty years 8 / 100 000 miles like the Nissan Leaf (USA only 5 years 100 000 km in France :? ) You could also reassure the buyer.

Did67 wrote:b) in total, the bill is close, but with the guarantee and more (the manufacturer that carries the risk!); it seems to me still clearly in favor of Zoe (compared to others) ...
The bill is next provided that one carries the maximum annual kilometers of the lease.

For use of 8000 km / year, must sign a contract authorizing 12500 km / year 79 € per month.
The cost per km (without taking into account electricity) is in this case € 11,85 / 100 km, well above the fuel consumption of a combustion engine vehicle of similar size.

My impression is that this system is tailored for companies with Renault no doubt hopes that they will constitute the bulk of sales, but with exceptions, not for individuals.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/05/12, 19:56

Gaston wrote:
The bill is next provided that one carries the maximum annual kilometers of the lease.

For use of 8000 km / year, must sign a contract authorizing 12500 km / year 79 € per month.
The cost per km (without taking into account electricity) is in this case € 11,85 / 100 km, well above the fuel consumption of a combustion engine vehicle of similar size.

Indeed. The disadvantage of packages! (Same for the phone, you pay so much even if you did not achieved the volume contracted - finally, with unlimited is currently dsiparaître]!
0 x