Opel Ampera. Consumption: 1.6L / 100km and CO2: 40gr / km?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 28/04/12, 21:05

The TATA MEGAPIXEL, more modest and more realistic:
http://automobile.challenges.fr/concept ... -mire.html
Finally 4 in-wheel motors!
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 01/05/12, 07:59

In concept car it has already happened:

http://voiture-electrique.durable.com/a-un-moteur-particulier-le-moteur-roue a écrit :Presented in 2008, the Active Wheel [...] of concept cars like Will d'Heuliez (abandoned project due to the difficulties of the company), or the Venturi Voltage (concept of electric sports roadster).

http://www.auto123.com/fr/community/forum/archive/index.php/t-18651.html?s=b81383b31bcd9a038c76b527a896eb41 a écrit :Volvo has created a hybrid concept car with wheel motors:

That's not why the series will come up behind
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 01/05/12, 08:11

indy49 wrote:Volvo has created a hybrid concept car with wheel motors: That's not why the series will come up behind:

Indeed, it was in 2007.
100 km of electric autonomy, 1,6 heat engine l.
http://www.businessweek.com/autos/conte ... E+features)
Manufacturers do not seem in a hurry to mass produce cars that customers want ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/05/12, 12:35

The batteries are intended to have a useful life beyond that of the car itself.

puzzles about the current price that these exceptional batteries with long life superior to that of the car is more than 10 years and 200000Km (1333 reloads thoroughly for 150Km per refill) ???????
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 01/05/12, 19:05

Cuicui wrote:Manufacturers do not seem in a hurry to mass produce cars that customers want ...

The electric car is more than emptying (not good for petrol), more filters, timing belts, more antifreeze and other gadgets, the distribution networks will no longer follow and want more independence ; they will still not shoot themselves in the foot builders !!
A+
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 02/05/12, 00:15

manitou22 wrote:
Cuicui wrote:Manufacturers do not seem in a hurry to mass produce cars that customers want ...

The electric car is more than emptying (not good for petrol), more filters, timing belts, more antifreeze and other gadgets, the distribution networks will no longer follow and want more independence ; they will still not shoot themselves in the foot builders !!
A+

The range extender remains a petrol engine with all the maintenance that goes with it, even if it is less solicited.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 05/05/12, 19:18

Cuicui wrote:The range extender remains a petrol engine with all the maintenance that goes with it, even if it is less solicited.
Much less solicitude ... Foreign manufacturers are numerous to ensure chain distribution which further reduces maintenance costs.

Thanks for the info on the TATA MEGAPIXEL specially designed for the European market.
She has everything, remains to be able to dispose of it at a competitive price ...

As a bonus the dedicated site: Tata Megapixel

As Carlos Goshn says: "every day ahead of our competitors is a victory".
It is from this point of view in pole position but the race has just started. Image
My recent test of the Leaf and Volt has thrilled me, without being able to decide between them. But none are within my means or those of many people ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 06/05/12, 11:16

100% agree with citro: the race comes, for the first time, to really start. Two clues:

- Renault's positioning, through an economic model that I find intelligent: distinguishing the car, purchased, from the battery, offered for leasing. As a result, a) the cost becomes less prohibitive (the Zoe, a sort of electric Clio, is offered at around 15 euros, aid deducted; we finally enter the upper limits of "reasonable"); b) the "concern" represented by the durability of the batteries disappears... Who cares, it is replaced free of charge as soon as its capacity is reduced to 000%...

Not to mention the fact that this opens the door to "battery stations", with a standardization / automation of a "click-clack" change of batteries ...

- Tata, who realizes that with our standards, the "ultra-low cost" model like Nano, is hardly viable and which suddenly tries to enter our market either by the low cost 4 x 4, or by electric ...

I think we are finally at the beginning of a new era ...

Come on, a doubling of fuel and the case is bent!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/05/12, 14:49

Did67 wrote:...
- the positioning of Renault, through an economic model that I find intelligent: distinguish the car, purchased, the battery, proposed leasing.
As a result ;
- a) the cost becomes less prohibitive (the Zoe, a kind of electric Clio, is offered at around 15 euros, aid deducted; we finally enter the upper limits of "reasonable")
- b) the "concern" represented by the durability of batteries disappears ... Who cares, it is replaced free of charge as soon as its capacity is reduced to 75% ...
This is a relevant formula for a technology that is lacking in perspective and presents a high financial risk to the consumer.

The manufacturer MIA electric now offers it to its customers which allows to lower the entry ticket to ride electric. Previously, it only offered the total purchase of the vehicle battery included with 5 years warranty battery.

It's a general trend to separate costs. Mobile operators will soon no longer be able to offer 1 € phone packs and will have to announce the real price of the phone.
Did67 wrote:Come on, a doubling of fuel and the case is bent!
This will be a determining factor, but electricity will also follow a similar curve in its rates, and no doubt, taxes on car use ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 06/05/12, 18:54

You are at once right and wrong, it seems to me!

Wrong: because even if the electricity increases strongly, a doubling seems unlikely to me; and a "full" weighing less in euros, an increase represents a much smaller sum ... Finally, it is possible to produce it; you are well placed to know it!

Reason: yes, under the pretext that we use the same way roads, car parks, it will replace the TIPP by another tax, the axle, the wheel, the kilometer (tracing by tags?) Or that know I ... So yes, a tax is likely, fairly quickly, as soon as it will not be anecdotal!
0 x