Loremo, the econological car?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Former Oceano

Loremo, the econological car?

by Former Oceano » 04/03/06, 19:21

A truly econological car: the Loremo-1,5L / 100km with Diesel.

Source

For more information you have to go to their website: http://evolution.loremo.com/

Remains to the pantoniser to fall in 1 100L :D

Specifications of Loremo
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/03/06, 14:49

Very good but I bet it will be prohibited to register or sale to "decent" price ... see Eco2000 in 1983 ...

Anyway car 20 ca cv will not sell well ... or not more than the price of a 125 or scooter ... see a BMW C1 .... I do not understand well work done on Cx for car 20 cv ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 05/03/06, 15:19

Personally this is the kind of car I could gain because since the baby's arrival we 3 and motorcycle is not playable ...

By that way, the price ds fuels will rise, the purchasing power is likely to stagnate (more specific buying used cars instead of new ones for financial reasons) and consumption at inverse of the race for power could become a decisive factor in an acquisition.

It should also compare with other vehicles. 20 CV 500kg returns to 40CV for 1T (or 60CV to 1 T model 30 CV 2,5L consuming and rolling to 220).

Fiat panda 1.1 8v fact 50CV for nearly a ton (the Fiat site is inaccessible, I would edit to put weight after)
The Skoda fabia 1.2 L 8v fact 55CV for 1T100 (50CV / T).

It also requires that attitudes are changing. If we can continue to move efficiently with less power, not to do it?
0 x
fred.f
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fred.f » 11/04/06, 10:15

Hello,

This approach is rather nice but certainly never happen ... :-(

There is a logic I do not understand:
It is known to light vehicles, low emission, recyclable 100% for at least 30 years ... I have a Mehari (2 engine cylinders, cm602 3, 22 chx, air-cooled, 95 km / h max, conso 5,5 liters ) weight fully fueled 600 kgs =, CX side, it is rather a Norman wardrobe ....
Yet it dates from 1973 !!!!

So I do not understand why Renault has released a Clio3 weighs 1300 kgs empty ... and will therefore require a significant amount of energy to move !!!

Really, I do not get it, unless it be the ransom of 5 stoles EuroNCAP test ....

It's crying ...

fred
0 x
------------------------------
Fred - gas / fuel oil, cabriolet / 4x4 / break / cut
I have at least one of each !!!!
frl
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by frl » 11/04/06, 10:30

Another parameter to consider in weight, comfort:
- who would today accept to have a camping seat as in the 2 CV instead of a chair (adjustable height, depth, lumbar support, heating, cooling, massaging, relaxing, delirious ... and weighing 50 kg instead of 5 for that of the 2 CV)
- Addition of air conditioning
- Addition of the engine doors and windows
- Addition Soundproofing,
- Électroméquaniques various systems (ESP, ABS ...)
- Diesel (+ heavier than gasoline)
- catalytic converter ...
- Strengthening the fund to support all onboard gear ...

All that despite the gain on materials, cars are heavier these days.

And the heavier, more that reassures (especially women), there to see the success of 4x4.
Once again it is the customer who decides and he wants him heavy, clumsy, with the door which "sloupf" (Mercedes) rather than "blong" (2 CV) when the farm ...

I know, it is appalling ...
0 x
grouchy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by grouchy » 11/04/06, 10:45

Yes, but that comfort is an illusion. No one really needs. These are commercial arguments for vrp. We do not spend enough time drive to draw a real advantage. Like many of my peers, I do not spend more than 40 minutes per day in my car. Personally, I have rather fond memories of my travels in France deuche to cross the width when I was little. And then when you look closer, there are still lots of people who ride - wallet oblige - in true trash quite uncomfortable and worse motorized ... where ... and that pollution do not despair for the same!
Without reaching a spartan comfort, one can quite make car 6 or 700 kg, of reasonable size agrébles to live for transport under 30 km, safe and efficient.
And for long trips, we praise or we take on ourselves.
I think a very important part of the population is ready to take this step. But manufacturers do not wish at all, because the benefit does not depend on the number of sold cars but the number of pieces you put inside !!! When you understand this, you will finally analyze the reasons for choosing the proposed ranges of vehicles by leading consturcteurs.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 11/04/06, 10:46

Builders will not build cars that are not selling.

I am always etonné by the number of people who hang their head when they speak of this problem and yet they are smart.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 11/04/06, 11:17

grouchy wrote:Yes, but that comfort is an illusion. No one really needs. These are commercial arguments for vrp. We do not spend enough time drive to draw a real advantage. Like many of my peers, I do not spend more than 40 minutes per day in my car. Personally, I have rather fond memories of my travels in France deuche to cross the width when I was little. And then when you look closer, there are still lots of people who ride - wallet oblige - in true trash quite uncomfortable and worse motorized ... where ... and that pollution do not despair for the same!
Without reaching a spartan comfort, one can quite make car 6 or 700 kg, of reasonable size agrébles to live for transport under 30 km, safe and efficient.
And for long trips, we praise or we take on ourselves.
I think a very important part of the population is ready to take this step. But manufacturers do not wish at all, because the benefit does not depend on the number of sold cars but the number of pieces you put inside !!! When you understand this, you will finally analyze the reasons for choosing the proposed ranges of vehicles by leading consturcteurs.

Oh, so far I have met who were taking boxes "low end" no abs, no AC by pure philanthropy ..... except ecolo Participants.

In my boxes, I have a number of incalcuable family man who would do better to take the train as the car just to avoid the greenhouse effect to their children .... they know the problem, they are smart not stupid , good family man ...... and strangely it will not work. Blame the manufacturer, either because currently these fathers will never buy a nice car finally the moment.

Yet it is the need to dig because the manufacturers are only respond to a request, do not answer them and they do not exist so they do not FERRONT.

And when I come up with my ideas, I pass for an alien. But good feeling after the polls ecologist believes in Europe, it is but if it is as a friend, ecology is not top but I have lost the comfort then is not won
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 11/04/06, 13:46

Do not be so negative ...

The success of the logan proves that there is a (small) part of the population that thinks otherwise.

Personally, I wallow in a (old) big sedan all fitted LPG options to cry my collector and give me good conscience by not rejecting particles, but the concept is quite logical and reports (some) of philosophy the Loremo ... : Cheesy:

The LOGAN and the only current car (with some daewoo ...) that is easily pantonisable.

There has lifted the hood to realize ...

That is why I will never buy modus !!!

Finally, regarding the electrification of our cars, it is the only effective way of rapid progress, but builders hang dough ...

We're just beginning to see generalize the electric power steering systems that consume (except weight) when it is used (when running).

We can not wait: the pump electric water, electric air conditioning (like the new Honda hybrid), the 100% electric transmission without cardan or differential or gearbox with electric motors located in each wheel and recovering energy braking...

By that alone the consumption of our cars fall by 50% :x
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 11/04/06, 14:30

fred.fa wrote:[..] So I do not understand why Renault has released a Clio3 weighs 1300 kgs empty ... and will therefore require a significant amount of energy to move !!!

Really, I do not get it, unless it be the ransom of 5 stoles EuroNCAP test .... [...]
Largely, yes it is due to the EuroNCAP tests ...
Good luck to who will go against it ... :?

The rest is comfort as has already been said.

My first car (an Opel Kadett "B" 1969) weighed 740 4,18 kg m long, look for the error ...
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."