Loremo, the econological car?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 14/04/06, 01:23

jean63 wrote:
grouchy wrote:Citro Yes, I understand this argument resale. And because I gave myself to this siren when purchasing my vehicle. But this goes back to 10 years and now I have nothing more to do. I keep my car as long as it will hold up. I went into the clan of motorists who drive useful and not fluff or toy. The next car I'll take it hard for me as possible, worn down to the horn ...
But I may well be trapped by manufacturers who want to subscribe to their sav ... that's why I search the minimalist car ... a kind of Ford T in modern times.

Totally agree with you, I drive a 25 R1989 300000kms GPL, I hope it will last. I have another R25 from 1986 GTX gasoline 270000kms pending, a 504 gasoline from 1981, a 104 from 1973 110000kms, a R21 nevada gasoline from 1986 370000kms. They are all in working order. I use the R25 LPG for the moment the one that costs me the least in fuel, but I am never ballasted with catalyst, DPF, nor the whole armada preventing access to the engine. If the GPL breaks I switch to another; the other advantage is over 25 years = collection => more control and you can drive in the neighboring departments. As long as I want that I make it last and we are in 2006, and I went on vacation to Corsica again in 2005 with the 504 which goes almost everywhere in a 4x4, super strong and easy to repair.

Nowadays, to find the Ford T is very hard, perhaps Renault Logan is the best solution even if aesthetically it is not in tendency but we do not care.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/04/06, 11:04

I share and understand your philosophy of the car but do not agree with you on "the ease" to troubleshoot an 504 ...
I carpool with a colleague who has an 505 and it becomes very difficult to find some parts (gasket, calorstat, T ° probe, clutch, pads ...).

I myself have long rolled in old 25 years and + for the same reasons as you. But I live near Bordeaux and the modern road traffic no longer agrees with the performance of an old (handling, braking , demisting ...).
My safety and common sense made me want to put it on the page ...

The current solution is therefore in a more current investment but VERY reasonable kind Logan, Korean Type Daewwo, or Japanese hyper reliable.

For now (and I hope for a long time) I ride in Volvo 850 and saffron, all 2 LPG.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/04/06, 13:16

The same... :?

The 25 gepéhèlisée, I understand, but the 504 to roll :?: ... In addition, pollution level, it must be a horror!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 14/04/06, 17:22

The 25 gepéhèlisée, I understand, but the 504 to roll ... In addition, level pollution, it must be a horror!

I do max 3 4000 kms per year with the 504, but you make mistake on the comfort and pleasure of driving (it is not a diesel pushing 2l petrol engine), I can compare to the 25, and frankly it's amazing; people who boarded it have even found it. As for what comes out of the exhaust is better not look (no smoke in the eye): it rolls very little and it goes to control, point: do not ask the impossible.
Braking is assisted and excellent (discs at the front). The only pb with this car: she does not like wet or slippery roads; you have to drive accordingly.
As for the parts, I found a good address (not at Peugeot, they have more parts). the accessibility to the engine is exceptional: 10 minutes to change a starter ... etc
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/04/06, 22:17

jean63 wrote:[...] but you make mistake about comfort and driving pleasure [...]
Bah ... At the same time, I did not speak then for the error, it will not be easy! : Mrgreen:
In fact, you're just going on vacation with if I understand correctly?

jean63 wrote:the accessibility to the engine is exceptional: 10 minutes to change a starter ... etc
Admitted! That's a big advantage of old! I regret my R30 and especially my Kadett for that: I could settle down in the engine compartment to tinker, there was nothing! : Lol:
0 x
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

TM4 powers the Cleanova II

by bojourvous5094 » 17/04/06, 17:28

TM4, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hydro-Québec,

designed, developed and developed the drive system of the Cleanova II, the new electric hybrid vehicle presented at the Paris Motor Show, which was held from 23 September to 10 October 2004, by the Society of Electric Vehicles ( SVE), a company formed by the Dassault and Heuliez group. A copy of the vehicle, developed on the basis of a Renault Kangoo, is on display at the Heuliez kiosk.
_______
The Cleanova II
is equipped with a motorization system that integrates in a single envelope an 35 kW traction motor with integrated differential and an 15kW generator, range extender. This envelope also houses the control and power conversion electronics, the DC-DC voltage converter, the battery charger and the combustion engine chosen by the manufacturer.
EVS
_______
EVS expects to market this vehicle as of the second half of 2006; an all-electric version of this vehicle, also powered by TM4, will also be marketed.
______
source: http://www.clean-auto.com/article.php3?id_article=2922
______
"Dassault hopes to sell his electric car to China"
______

Have you ever heard of developments on this vehicle ??? :?:
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Individual action

by bojourvous5094 » 17/04/06, 18:53

A little hustler from Quebec ... :!:
Alain St-Yves grew up on a poultry farm, young, he developed interest and skills for building mechanics and electricity.
He completed a DEC in Pure Sciences at Valleyfield followed by 2 at École Polytechnique de Montréal.
EXTRACT:
"In April, 2001, I was doing the first road tests of this 5000 Watt generator, and I felt like I was flying when I noticed the impact on the speed and performance of the EV."

SEE:
http://www.vehiculevert.org/levehiculev ... p?lien=ets
http://www.vehiculevert.org/levehiculevert/
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: TM4 powers the Cleanova II

by Woodcutter » 18/04/06, 11:51

bojourvous5094 wrote:[...]Have you ever heard of developments on this vehicle ??? :?:
Yes, we talked about it in the post "Experience of the electric car".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/05/06, 19:45

Loxo sent me this little clipping ... of VSD ...

The advertised price below 11 000 € imposes respect !!

Some interesting facts here:

https://www.econologie.com/la-loremo-la- ... -2950.html

ou http://evolution.loremo.com/

Too bad the site lacks a bit of information ... by cons will have to wait a max (bouhouhou):

"Unfortunately, you will have to wait until 2009 before you have the pleasure of possessing your own Loremo"

And it is in the best case ...
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 01 / 09, 10: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/05/06, 17:05

Have fun with the name of the author ... : Mrgreen: 8)
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."