Modified vane motor

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/11/10, 06:18

Hello

I did this project when I was young in the 68s

For this to work, you have to take a body of hydraulic pump not an eccentric round, but oval we have the 4 times, even possibility of playing on the trigger larger than admission, the spark plug position it for advance, take a glow Reduced model plug, the main drawback is the wear of the metal vanes both lateral and radial, and finding the right oil to mix with the fuel. With reduced model fuel and strong% castor oil
old memories, at that time appeared the NSU engine which seemed to me superior to a vane engine.

The plans should be lying in a stack of paper.

Andre
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/11/10, 09:58

Here is the good remark: the more you think about the more you will see the advantages of the real wankel motor over the vane motor

and despite that the wankel is a problem nest that only works with an abundant lost oil lubrication, worse than a 2 stroke

note today we have synthetic oil, which comes out of a gasoline engine not even burnt so that we can recover in the muffler

the wankel could therefore be used in certain cases where you want high power with a very light engine, and regardless of the poor performance: these cases are rare, and in this case we prefer the 2-stroke type chainsaw
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 27/11/10, 16:36

chatelot16 wrote: the more you think, the more you will see the advantages of the real wankel motor over the vane motor

Did Jean-Claude Lefeuvre report high oil consumption from his vane motor?
0 x
pierre32000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Modified vane motor

by pierre32000 » 25/07/20, 09:02

Hello,
I am "falling" on this forum by chance and very happy !!! Because I have a project for a hydraulic carrier and motor roller ...
Otherwise, a rotary vane cylinder which makes n / turns ...
Attached is part of the explanatory leaflet.
If anyone is interested I'm all ears !!!
Sincerely Pierre
Attachments
Assembly 3 - right.pdf
(311.37 KB) Downloaded times 439
1 x
pierre32000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Modified vane motor

by pierre32000 » 25/07/20, 17:05

Hello,
I am "falling" on this forum by chance and very happy !!! Because I have a project for a hydraulic carrier and motor roller ...
Otherwise, a rotary vane cylinder which makes n / turns ...
Attached is part of the explanatory leaflet.
If anyone is interested I'm all ears !!!
Sincerely Pierre
Attachments
summary.jpg
sommaire.jpg (251.34 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
copy guard.jpg
garde copier.jpg (297.57 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (480.98 KB) Viewed times 3087
0 x