Free free energy by conversion of gravity into mechanical force.

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Free free energy by conversion of gravity into mechanical force.

by rudy » 01/03/16, 16:19

Hello my respects to everyone.

Free energy free by transforming the terrestrial attraction into mechanical force if we made our own sunbeams ourselves.

I see only people who complain a great deal, if we ourselves seek a means of remedying its phenomena of pollution of all kinds.

Especially, what is overtaxing our wallet, there is a new proverb in the north of Europe (you have to know how to choose to warm up or eat) if it's not unfortunate to see such things in the year 2016.

They told us <for the year 2000 cars will fly and humans will no longer work>

Finally there is hope and our eyes to cry is already that.

Great wisdom is needed.

Edit Capt_Maloche 09-03-2015

Rudy must be a good seller of vacuum cleaners : Cry: that indirect messages boring to read

Back to source:
1) one can not draw energy from a constant force
2) to do this it is necessary that this force is variable

This is already done with tidal power plants
0 x
Christophe

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by Christophe » 01/03/16, 16:23

rudy wrote:Free energy free by transforming the terrestrial attraction into mechanical force if we made our own sunbeams ourselves.

Do not expect much gravitation until you discover the anti gravity (if it is discovered one day)!

The only way to use gravitation currently is the use of tides: tidal (rare ... too much) and tidal power plants that use tides every day.

Example with the Rance plant: energies-renewable / tidal factory-TIDAL-of-the-rancid-t1440.html

Stay wise so ... :)
1 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by Gaston » 01/03/16, 16:35

I do not understand the topic (s) of discussion proposed by rudy : Oops:

It's new this way of expressing without verb :?:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/16, 16:42

Maybe too much wisdom, understand new language, Padawan Gaston, you have to!
1 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 01/03/16, 16:46

Hello Gaston
No, it is not the question beings or not beings, many do not like reading much so we save the distance.

Wisdom is in order.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 01/03/16, 16:56

rudy wrote:many do not like reading much so we save the distance.
When we take too many shortcuts, we can not get the message across :?

So ?
A little explanation on your first post :?:
You want to talk about what :?: :?:

Goods.
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 01/03/16, 17:17

Not great things just that there are ways to do but that almost everyone pretends to look for, it becomes a hoby of discredited on the internet, that anyway things are done for all occulted, that I do everything to refresh things that have been forgotten or hidden, there is more than 40 years that I am looking for that I discovered a lot of things, that I also start published on Google etc ...

sorry now I have a lot to do so I go back to work on PC drawings.

Good evening to tousssss.

wisdom is de rigueur.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 01/03/16, 17:28

In the genre "I know everything, but I would say nothing", a new version: "It has to be known, but I don't have time"

Thanks for the answer, this time I understood: I let you draw (it's wiser).

: Twisted: : Mrgreen:
2 x
PIEDALU

by PIEDALU » 01/03/16, 18:48

Rudy concrete leash.
You just have to see "The energy gain" the way it turned into sausage water.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/03/16, 20:19

Hi Rudy,

The proletarian revolution has indeed taken place (lol) in reducing individuals to their own insignificance.
What is forgotten, hidden / hidden is the metamerism wanted between political colors where ordinary people were not bribed to decode the ride (but economists, not so sure ...)

All this turns definitely around the means implemented to differentiate the social classes! Private property is one of those means that are an exception to what I say as a pardigma of departure (not without humor ... black).

If it can help to understand this BIG THING that are the regulatory mechanisms of "living together" or I am stammering.

For the questions of the laws of physics, judicious question that yours, to the tidal force must be added the inverse turbinage of the water in the barages at the off-peak hours to fill them (and the creation of reservoir / water bodies dedicated I see no other except a project in the columns of a certain press, but which did not reach its advent.
I did not find the article but this: http://blog.slate.fr/globule-et-telesco ... a-lumiere/
1 x