Free free energy by conversion of gravity into mechanical force.

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by Obamot » 07/03/16, 13:44

rudy wrote:
Obamot wrote:I did not understand anything either. Image

Gravitation is G = 6,674 × 10-11 m3⋅kg-1⋅s-2

But as in the starting system the forces cancel each other out, we have a zero initial speed! Image
There is therefore nothing to "recover".

The "things" (moving) will eventually return to their point of equilibrium, as in Newton's pendulum:

Source: Wikipedia

It seems to me (but I can be mistaken because I have not seen any explicit traces with numerical formulas here) that the basic notions are not understood (a / terrestrial gravity, Galille, b. gravitation of Newton, falling bodies, etc.)

Well, Newton was Newton!

And Rüdy it's me!

As I receive several messages from [blah-blah-blah]

Rüdy may be called Rüdy, it is not by publishing a succession of uncommented drawings (so as not to have to justify it later?) That it will "erase" the questions to which he did not answer, because as it is, they mean absolutely nothing.

How does Rüdy intend to circumvent the laws of gravity and gravitation at the same time?
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by rudy » 07/03/16, 16:35

And Obamo is me!

Think again everything is already there! it's because you do not understand so you have to wait until I want to publish the explanations, it's very difficult to explain with drawings, but they'll get there.

Especially that everyone MUST understand! the problem is to do for a very low level of understanding, so it gives me a lot of work on my (pentium1 and are Corel on Windows 98 him it serves to work the drawing and stoker the info etc ...)

In your comment! You are not correct at my departure! is not it ?
Rüdy may be called Rüdy, it is not by publishing a succession of uncommented drawings (so as not to have to justify it later?) That it will "erase" the questions to which he did not answer, because as it is, they mean absolutely nothing.

How does Rüdy intend to circumvent the laws of gravity and gravitation at the same time?

If I have published a succession of uncommented drawings, as I had previously written (who

can understand like a real teacher for example). you have not read any more back anyway try to read before writing to me

waste precious time thank you in advance.

So look before writing! (so you do not have to justify it afterwards?)

For questions that have been asked Sorry but with all the posts that are removed here I have trouble finding myself!

One more thing in your answer! why do you come with example:

I see you do not read much! which proves that you are not very attentive to the subject.

I never talked about circumventing the laws of gravity, rather I pretended to use gravity, don't say <what I didn't say>!

Not pretending to circumvent the laws of gravitation, it is delirium what you claim! it's not because gravity is what he's using

is to go against the established laws of physics! I think that has already been proven.

Now regarding example: <I receive several messages from [blah-blah-blah]> won't you be the one who tends to do

[Blah-blah-blah]. Pfffff! you delayed me again!

Kind regards.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/16, 16:36

We'll stop there ... it's wiser for everyone ...
1 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/03/16, 12:15

Pfoouuu!

I just went through quickly
Looks like a vacuum cleaner salesman, Rudy talks about everything but the subject ... what a waste of time
should be abbreviated

Back to source:
1) one can not draw energy from a constant force
2) to do this it is necessary that this force is variable

This is already done with tidal power plants
1 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^