Free free energy by conversion of gravity into mechanical force.

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Remundo

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by Remundo » 06/03/16, 20:24

Mr. Rudy, do not worry about the "charter of forum"

Expose at the pace that you think is right.

I cleaned this thread so that it remains legible. The bickering is deported on the HS wire.

Sincerely,

Remundo for Moderation.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by Obamot » 06/03/16, 20:51

I did not understand anything either. Image

Gravitation is G = 6,674 × 10-11 m3⋅kg-1⋅s-2

But as in the starting system the forces cancel each other out, we have a zero initial speed! Image
There is therefore nothing to "recover".

The "things" (moving) will eventually return to their point of equilibrium, as in Newton's pendulum:

Newtons_cradle_animation_book.gif
Newtons_cradle_animation_book.gif (290.25 Kio) Viewed 3559 times

Source: Wikipedia

It seems to me (but I can be mistaken because I have not seen any explicit traces with numerical formulas here) that the basic notions are not understood (a / terrestrial gravity, Galille, b. gravitation of Newton, falling bodies, etc.)
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 23:15

Well, Newton was Newton!

And Rüdy it's me!

As I receive several messages from several cities forums of several people quite advanced in the field
I put pictures here for them they will not take long to understand, for others I would continue
to explain in the coming days, I chose the simplest model to understand also the easiest to manufacture.
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 23:17

re
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 23:22

re
Attachments
Capture3.JPG
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 23:24

So much for those interested

Good night have fun.
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 23:53

One can better I believe
Attachments
Capture5.JPG
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/16, 09:22

So what ? What does it need to understand?
1 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 07/03/16, 11:35

Hello les louloutes hello izentrop (au²DEGRER WELL HEARD)

I see that that is BOMMM here! ha ha ha

I knew you would end up asking yourself questions so you're <not that bad> lol

Ben a fifth grade girl in geometry court seeing that would answer MDAME MDAME M .. ME ME ME? I can respond? (YES MSELLE)

On the left end of the pendulum a load of 500grams of weight at the right end of the pendulum has a weight load of 1kilo.

That's it, I give you the kick off the match is starting lol. I feel like I'm going to have a back like a houseboat on the back lol.

For insults please (NOT HERE) HERE just the jokes (FOR INSULES) my private address ( cyronrudy@msn.com ) mdrrrr.

I had to learn to write like young people on their laptops! it's terrible, is not it? (still !!!)

(Of course, I am not allowed to ask myself privately to see the chiblic is NO !!! I do not want to have a donkey landing at home)

Bobonne would not be happy mdrrr.
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 07/03/16, 11:45

PS I forgot please for the match appointment on the (OUT ABOUT RUDY MY NERS JI) thank you.
0 x