Free free energy by conversion of gravity into mechanical force.

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Remundo

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by Remundo » 05/03/16, 14:12

to think with bells.

At the base no.
1 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by rudy » 05/03/16, 16:36

moinsdewatt wrote:Image

Does this schmilblick make music?

That one I could not miss : Shock:

YES he makes music : Lol: if you put it between the big back cheeks when you degass : Cheesy:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 05/03/16, 20:01

A wind instrument?

I would rather have said a percussion instrument when everything falls to the ground.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/03/16, 20:18

I have never hidden my sympathy for these "free" energies, at least for the fact that they conceal selfless imaginative efforts, but it does seem to be the refuge of overtly pathological behavior as well. I deeply regret that the possible poetry is erased in the face of an egotistical aggressiveness ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 05/03/16, 20:32

I have never hidden my sympathy for these "free" energies, at least for the fact that they conceal selfless imaginative efforts, but it does seem to be the refuge of overtly pathological behavior as well.

You too, your open-mindedness is pathological.
Explain in detail these 3 videos:
https://vimeo.com/6746202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmYRwC1YCoQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ZiDEtVms8
Surely the UFOs that visit us do not work thanks to a machine working with gravity but coal I do not believe either.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/03/16, 20:47

I'm sorry if I misspoke, but I do not endorse all the ramblings that circulate on the net or elsewhere; I regret the sterile efforts made in sterile "research", but I cannot help seeing the possibility, from this curiosity, of an evolution towards more positive fields. I think that freedom has a price and that we have to put up with this kind of drift, especially since all those who devote themselves to it do not come under psychiatry, for many it is only a question of naive enthusiasm and ignorance.
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/16, 08:50

good we stop the childishness, thank you all,

let Rudy expose his technical ideas, and discuss this without too much rambling ... Rudy likewise, you're here to talk about technique. Do not digress too much.

Remundo for Moderation.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/16, 11:16

Hors-Subjects and digression of all kinds: new-transport / off-topic-rudy-machine surunitaire-UFO-and-psychology-t14569.html

Thank you for leaving this thread clean

Remundo for Moderation
1 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 14:41

Hello Mr. Romuldo

That you remove my answers to insinuations and insults is one thing, it is for the good of the subject I approve you

In this subject the CHARTE is flouted at all winds by protesters (subject), it is not acceptable sorry!

Either the charter has never been read, or those who read it have forgotten its elements, which is not admissible!

I will try to explain clearly what I have to expose, until it is understandable for a majority, who

would want to be interested (about), on the logic of the completely physical system undisputed by physics.

(There is nothing over-unitary, nothing over-cash, nothing perpetual, nothing energy of emptiness, nothing of the black hole, no

magical secret particles, no extra-terrestrial energy, no invention of a miracle fuel, no more than here). lol

there is just a logical process which does not abolish anything, which in no way defies the correct laws in force.

it is clear that the process that I have developed has not been by prestigious people .

To assert that I am making fabulative remarks, because certain imminences have not discovered it, that they prove

THEN scientifically everything has been discovered.

It is difficult enough to respect the charter of the forum right here! about it, so I decided that I would explain

that it would be question that I put a video for reasons of avoiding catastrophic polemics here on this hot subject.

I describe more or less at the beginning of the subject, that I would write explanations on demand, on what is

I aim at people to interest, if possible fascinate .

So we have to start somewhere, I'll have to explain as we could explain to beginners.

If that displeases some too intelligent who know everything, it is necessary for them to linger here for so much.

It should also be understood that I can not go faster by exposing the following, I had planned the turn of HERE topic.

So if the CHARTER is not respected, I definitely leave the subject here on this forumI do not like it, I do not care.

Kind regards.
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 06/03/16, 16:34

I start with the beginning

At the top on the first diagram where there is the right red weight you will notice 2 weight of one kilo on each side on two different trays
notice, it is not put in the center of their plate they are even offset from the center point of the scale and the balance of the two weights is equitable.
On the second drawing you can see the trays lengthen from one side to the other but still equal the weights both on the same side of the scale but on their respective boards and nothing happens, the balance is always idem on each side .

Then comes in the (((PHOTO)))) the three top scales the trays have been moved there fixed on each side of the scales regardless of the place where the 1kg weights are on each side, this raised scale maintains the perfect balance let's go down to the photos below the first 3 photos so we are on the second row balance photos (in the middle) looking at we see that have been lengthened so that it almost reaches the middle of the scale, again a weight on each side can be placed anywhere on its platform the scale will remain in perfect balance

Descend below you see on the right on the right picture that the levers are still elongated that part of them will end up on the other side of the center of the balance so it is important to know that no In any of the places where the weights will be placed on each shelf the balance will remain in balance even if the two weights are quite outside the center of the scale, whether it is the two weights on the left or on the right the balance and the weights will remain in equilibrium.

Until then it is pure logic even if many do not know it.

This is very fair I have done the tests myself.

In the next post I would tell you about the twisting between the foot of the scale and the pendulum.

I will prepare this and present it as soon as possible, thank you for taking the time to read and understand.
Attachments
2Cyron.R.JPG
0 x