Free free energy by conversion of gravity into mechanical force.

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by sen-no-sen » 04/03/16, 16:28

:x We must say no to surunity!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Free energy free by transformation of the gravitational attraction into mechanical force.

by rudy » 04/03/16, 17:36

WHO TALKS ABOUT UNITER

I never talk about superunity me !!! should not come to bark without having read from the beginning more I already said that whoever does not want to come on what I opened has only to do as usual stay where he was, c it is with people like you that we would always be at the age of the caves, ha yes you are a pump attendant if I speak your more job, or then you are the jealous who would like the Nobel Prize but who only knows repeated what the parrots are singing all day long ehin ???? returns where you come from, i think you are in line to come bother me you probably come from conspicuous or irreducible cannada donkeys not tigers, sorry but you too are in my list and you don't have to come fuck me .... here you confuse on purpose those who want to know you are in the pay of the oil vampires and in the pay of the state who is afraid of losing billions of euros, I did not know that the state was paying little hypocrite like you to come fuck the M .... in order to close the subject ben c is missed we can close it
I put what I had prepared and I go elsewhere.
There has been discussion.
Attachments
rudycbalance .JPG
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 04/03/16, 20:45

Is this the thread of continuous trolling?
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/03/16, 21:04

rudy wrote:
I never talk about superunity me !!! should not come to bark without having read from the beginning more

Yet do you mention "free energy" and free?

In physics free energy is energy fully convertible into mechanical work.

At the Surunitarian free energy would be an obscure source of "infinite energy" that we could extract at will by violating all the principles of physics ... and all without NEVER demonstrating anything of course ...

So it seemed to me, but it is certainly an inference on my part, that your work made reference to it ... :)

Go back where you come from, I think you are in line to bother me You probably come from conspiracy or diehard Cannada donkeys not tigers, sorry but you too are in my list and you have not to come screw the m .... here you confuse on purpose those who want to know you are in the pay of the oil vampires and in the pay of the state which is afraid of losing billions of euros, I did not know not that the state was paying little hypocrite like you to come fuck the M .... in order to close the subject well it's missed we can close it

Sorry but I am registered on the forum for some time ... and I haven't been working at total ...
However, it would be interesting for you to tell us shows how to extract an energy gain from a simple lever arm ... : roll:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 04/03/16, 21:27

He cannot demonstrate anything, it is a "belief".
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 05/03/16, 04:23

I know that Christophe will have to end by closing this subject, too bad! I will not answer question here anymore
on the "subject" whoever wants explanations on a certain part must do so by private message
I will answer according to my available time, in order of request for information
I would come and see from time to time to extend the list of those who will be "banned"
in my question and answer box on my private address.

I can only tell you to take it out on those who are responsible for their foolish ideas.

From what I see there are "HERE" especially in those who come to screw up the whole subject to engage, the little brains who do not want

understand the hypocrites those who pretend not to understand, donkeys who should learn to recognize themselves in "what follows"

bachi-bouzouks, iconoclasts, "Gogols especially", Brutis, Ahuris, Disbelievers, Nanars, Nazes AND CONSPIRATORY SPIES AGAINST PEOPLES

Then there are the great "incapable" either "brainless" or the "great complexed intellectuals" unable to manufacture anything.

Then there are those who eagerly await to find a system that could work the thieves of "theories" "of principle", in order to

benefited, stole the invention of another has their advantages for them to enrich themselves personally at the expense of the one who invented the system.

His mafia there, I wait for them I will chase them to hell, they will have to pay the fees in any way possible.

There is ALSO THE PRINCIPAL (the good people) who would like to know for the appliqué for themselves it is his people there that interest me

doing for yourself is allowed, for the clever little ones they won't see anything happen.

I reinstall everything for good people unfortunately further explanations then that here it is impossible to hold a dialogue

without being torpedoed and transforming everything into an incomprehensible rag following the writings of disrespectful ignoramuses.

Great wisdom is essential.
Attachments
2Cyron.R.JPG
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 05/03/16, 04:24

re
Attachments
3Cyron.R.JPG
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 05/03/16, 04:25

re
Attachments
4Cyron.R.JPG
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 05/03/16, 04:26

re
Attachments
5Cyron.R.JPG
0 x
rudy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rudy » 05/03/16, 04:28

re
Attachments
6Cyron.R.JPG
0 x