Diesel engines in light aviation and ULM, dieselis gazaile

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/05/15, 10:57

Macro wrote:By cons Citro ... You would not abuse potash sometimes ... I have not come here for a few months and read you saying good diesel ... Ouch : Mrgreen:
I read it well and I do not see where I made such comments, you must have confused. :?

I am certainly no longer a pro diesel, but I find this motorization justified if it is used with recycled fried oil, or other renewable fuels of the same barrel. Finally, I think that in town, diesel is to be prohibited, as much as petrol because it becomes urgent to choose if you want to be able to breathe, a thermal vehicle consuming AT SLOW MOTION the air of 50 people, we measure quickly the enormity of the use of heat engines in urban areas (not to mention pollution).

In my last remarks, I praise the virtues of the energy efficiency of a well designed machine.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 14/06/15, 16:10

Start and Stop!! :D
But it's not a panacea

I did not know the BIA, I would have liked to do it when I was a kid

how are you guys? what is beautiful about this forum?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/06/15, 14:33

Where is it about Start & Stop. :?:

That said, why not, on condition that you can adapt the flight plan in a Pulse & Glide way, as Prius drivers do so well ... : Lol:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/06/15, 15:35

citro wrote:That said, why not, on condition that you can adapt the flight plan in a Pulse & Glide way, as Prius drivers do so well ... : Lol:

Or some pilots of motorized gliders ...

It's not diesel for sure ... But frankly it can go very high ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stemme_S10

On the other hand it is not the first comer who is on the sleeve ... But HAT Bottom and thank you for the images ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmHek5neOpc
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...