Diesel engines in light aviation and ULM, dieselis gazaile

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 08/02/08, 06:37

Hello

The DR400 is, a priori, not an aerobatic plane, or in any case is not certified for that
For negative G, you should know that in general, the carburetors of aircraft engines defuse in this case
For aerobatic aircraft, a small inverted secondary tank continues to supply the fuel, if the aircraft is on its back for example
Otherwise, I'll take you for a glider ride when you want, and you'll see what weightlessness is (plus, without spending any fuel) : Cheesy:

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/08, 09:15

It may not have been a DR400 but in any case there was 1 (or 2 ???) "Gmeter" ...

We did some barrels, hammer pestles, looping ... I think it was an airplane made for aerobatics.

For the glider it's when you want ... (ah that's it I understand your nickname :) ) but where are you in?
0 x
Loubar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Stop aerobatics

by Loubar » 08/02/08, 09:18

I live in the countryside, near Aix en Provence and I undergo every day the aerial evolutions of a band of noisy and polluting jerks, so please stop apologizing for this practice: this site is not in my opinion not made for that!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Besides, I am considering a petition on the Internet!

Loubar
0 x
I work on a Bedini engine
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/08, 09:23

Roh it's ok huh ... We have the right to make a first flight once in our life right?
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 08/02/08, 12:53

Hello

Reply to Loubar

First of all, despite the aggressive and radical tone that you use in your message, know that do not judge you, I am simply trying to open the debate and what forum does not praise anything at all.
If you have to tell us about an environmental problem, and I think you have one, you have chosen the right place and you can express it, like the others

Light aviation practitioners are not just noisy and polluting jerks and as far as aerobatics are concerned, the nuisance problem is simply amplified by the evolution of the aircraft in a very localized sector, with noise emissions really characteristic and unpleasant.

Light aviation consumes fuel, like most of the leisure and mechanical sports, but if it were to be condemned, I will also suggest that we remove commercial aviation, which is much more greedy, and just as useless because transporting the majority passengers for vacation or business trips.

For fans of silent and "green" flight, there is still free flight or gliding. The altitude setting alone requires a little energy, after which we can stay in the air for several hours thanks to the updrafts that nature offers us. :P

To come back to the nuisance around aerodromes, the arguments of the 2 "camps" are generally admissible:

Some complain about the noisy activity of their neighbors and harm a majority of people who want a peaceful living environment

The others counter that the activity of the aerodrome existed before the installation of nearby dwellings and that if the noise were to disappear completely from their environment, they should start by doing without their lawn mower.

In all cases, dialogue must be privileged because nothing shows that if one of the 2 camps "wins" against the other, the disruptive element will not be replaced by another even more difficult to fight and everyone will have lost. . :frown:

Good reflection

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/02/08, 13:48

I propose to compare the annual consumption of all light aviation, including ULM, in France with that of the holiday consumption of all French people ... just for the road trip.

So in the same kind of idea I am going to petition against going on vacation ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

ps: the aerobatic plane it was a two-seater I may be confused then because I see that the DR400 is 2 + 2?
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/02/08, 16:42

Hello
Christophe wrote:It may not have been a DR400 but in any case there was 1 (or 2 ???) "Gmeter" ...

We did some barrels, hammer pestles, looping ... I think it was an airplane made for aerobatics.

For the glider it's when you want ... (ah that's it I understand your nickname :) ) but where are you in?

The plane you used is a HR Heintz Robin metallic wing right wing slightly more resistant than the DR400 which had problems with the spar and which is limited even sharp turns more than 60 degrees at full load are prohibited. .
A flexible loop is 2 to 3 g like a tight bend.

I live in the countryside, near Aix en Provence and I undergo every day the aerial evolutions of a band of noisy and polluting jerks, so please stop apologizing for this practice: this site is not in my opinion not made for that!

Besides, I am considering a petition on the Internet!

Loubar

Another ecological extremist ..
(Here we get shot at 12 by the Cannabis cultivators)
the problem with you in France, the small aviation is cantoned on very regulated runways, certain runways sometimes have 90 years of existence (Doncourt les Conflans) and the dwellings have gradually approached the runways, then it brandishes the petions make complaints for the noise of the propellers ect .. Often it is a promoter who covets the land to make subdivisions)
If your government were a little more flexible many planes would be scattered in nature as well as boats, but this would be a long debate, With the way that small aviation is managed in France, with these controlled areas and restrictions , it will disappear in 10 to 20 years ..

I am one of the morons who burn a 2500 liters of 100LL annually and I do not feel guilty, others burn even more by snowmobile in winter and boats in summer, other it is in Quad, or Camaro ect ..
2/3 of our oil production is sold in the USA
and in case of shortage the priority is in the USA it is the agreement (NAFTA) between our two countries, that says it all.

What small planes consume is a drop compared to what camoins just consume when running empty.

The difference is that we have 1000km of forest to fly over, the bears and the elk do not make any small stop .. (just avoid flying over the fields of cannabis too low)
I don't consider myself an ecologist, and I'm on this forum , there are other subjects to be debated on the forum .

If in 1940 there had not been this (assholes like you say) in the sky of England you would not even speak in French and I doubt that you would have the right to make a petiton.
Most SpitFire pilots were recruited and trained quickly in a hurry, among these morons, 4 out of 5 we gave their blood for you is the freedom to make petitons.

Andre
0 x
Other

by Other » 08/02/08, 22:55

Hello
I propose to compare the annual consumption of all light aviation, including ULM, in France with that of the holiday consumption of all French people ... just for the road trip.

the average of patented pilots in France is around 10 hours of flight annually, with professional pilots and those who do a 100 hours annually, that makes very low figures for the others.
small aviation is negligible. enough that French oil companies are thinking of stopping making 100LL fuel for planes. the Germans and the Norwegians took a step ahead, with another fuel for the Lycoming.

In America it is different.

Andre
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/05/08, 23:08

Christophe wrote:Bah will understand women !! :D If not noticed how it moves the legs in 0 G the starboard? MDR :)[...]
Well it's a bit normal: she is taking a good splash of gerbi in the face! : Lol:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/05/08, 23:11

loop wrote:[...] Some complain about the noisy activity of their neighbors and harm a majority of people who want a peaceful living environment [...] +
In this regard, I never understood why the planes flew in free exhaust! Is it so complicated to put mufflers?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."