Consumption: manufacturer data and reality

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.

Is your actual consumption compared to the manufacturer's data

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 26/06/08, 15:00

Christophe wrote:So you laughed at smiley, the irony is green by blue ( : Mrgreen: )

Ok, well received, I must admit that I am not a fan of the smiley language...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 26/06/08, 15:06

Woodcutter wrote:Sorry for my reaction, but I did not perceive the side joke of this remark. :?

This does not exclude that the substance is true.

For tolls, this is a negligible amount in distance from the total and it is one of the small variations which mean that the average is 135 km / h while the speed limit technically authorized by radars is 137 km / h ...

Don't offer to take me on the highway at 135 at the regulator, I'm not interested : Lol: For me, the real pleasure of driving on the motorway starts at 210 km/h, with the sunroof open of course, for the noise!
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 26/06/08, 15:11

Leo Maximus wrote:Ok, well received, I must admit that I am not a fan of the smiley language...

So don't worry, our language is quite subtle enough to express its ideas clearly. And don't forget that we knew how to communicate very well in writing before the invention of the smiley
: Cheesy:
[/off topic]
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/06/08, 16:46

Hello

We leave aside the legal (nitpicking), we don't care what is forbidden, it's just the measurement side that interests us.

Have you noticed a difference between a completely flat route and a low hill route (I'm not talking about freewheeling, I'm on automatic, or braking on descents)
In my case with water doping it was more favorable when going up a small hill, especially since the engine brake with doping has clearly decreased.
I suppose that uphill more power the doping improves and downhill very little diesel no effect of doping but the km advance.
I wonder if we doping we used more power and cyclically we released, if that did not improve consumption.

Andre
0 x