Vive expensive oil

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 06/06/08, 22:57

must stop learning about science fiction comics : Cheesy:
especially the burst is what we can find more expensive, too bad there is not gold plated : Cheesy:

towards the end of the first gulf war the pilots of kuwait insisted on "taking part in the combat" ... basically held it and asked themselves what : Cheesy: It is not because you are king of petroleum that you are prince of the air : Cheesy:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 07/06/08, 13:44

There you have deviated a bit from the subject !!!

the rest is here =>

https://www.econologie.com/forums/petrole-a- ... t5468.html
0 x
Solenn
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Peak oil and government plot

by Solenn » 08/06/08, 00:32

martien007 wrote:There you have deviated a bit from the subject !!!

the rest is here =>

https://www.econologie.com/forums/petrole-a- ... t5468.html

Yes, thank you for this kind of closure of the discussion, but I too want to put water in the mill (and the engine): have you heard of the peak of Hubert? Take the time to watch this video: https://www.econologie.com/petrole-et-ec ... -3578.html
and also visit the site reopen911.info

Then spare me the: "let's not exaggerate, it's still not possible, such a plot, it's too huge. You have to be psychologically disturbed by acute paranoia to believe in it (cf: diagnosis of a psychiatrist politically correct about the positioning of actress Marrion Cotillard) ... etc "
I will tell you: we are still someone's fool ... but still: "wake up, the oil age and the capitalist system and liberalism are coming to an end, real life may be able to start ... a different life, let's get ready, without fear and without reproach! "':!:'

PS: thank you Christophe for this site and your comments, which are often just. Thank you all for ex-sister or in-sister.
But how do you manage to be on so many discussions? I have so much to do outside of the Web, and without a gift of ubiquity, I cannot be as present as you. :?
0 x
Let's be realistic, demand the impossible!
So that Mila (my daughter) can live on Earth as on "the green beauty" ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 09/06/08, 01:02

Excellent video on peak oil and its consequences.

Of course we are blinded and doped with petroleum; the effects of the peak are beginning to be felt.

Tomorrow blocking of the truckers Portuguese, Spanish French and Italians who want help like the fishermen and the farmers..etc

by pulling on the elastic, it breaks.

it is certain that the tomorrows will be very difficult for humanity who had learned to live with cheap oil.

This riot of free energy is not going to last indefinitely.

So let's wait for the decline without doing anything and long live infinite growth.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 09/06/08, 01:16

some will leap : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

you can only fish with oil ....
with horses we will lack performance ...

but taxis only run in town practically where there is public transport ...
for transport there is the train that we are killing ...
we did have barges that consumed little but we subsidized their disappearance ...

I'm really stupid, I don't understand everything : Cheesy:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 09/06/08, 09:55

georges100 wrote:I'm really stupid, I don't understand everything : Cheesy:

I don't know, but in any case you don't seem to have noticed that there are other smileys available than : Cheesy: . And if you tried to communicate in the mode :D , for example ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/08, 10:13

The very good doc in question, which should be broadcast as a bonus on TF1 and FR2 was already available on econo for a few months, so I updated the link: https://www.econologie.com/petrole-et-ec ... -3578.html
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/06/08, 12:32

A thought-provoking video : Idea:

and predicted all the geopolitical and economic recession phenomena linked to peak oil, and more generally to oil.

We modest Europeans are starting to taste the beginnings.

This is just the beginning.

However, there is no shortage of solutions! But the individual cannot do much :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/08, 12:38

Remundo wrote:But the individual cannot do much :|

Hey though ... haven't all the "big" ideas that have changed the world (for good or bad) started with small groups of people?

In our specific case, the individual can start by saying "NO"
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 06 / 08, 14: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/06/08, 14:28

Hi Christopher,

There is no shortage of ideas, either individual or from small groups, even good ones. But to implement them in a meaningful way, this falls under industrial policies, at least national, if not European. This is why I say that the individual is completely overwhelmed.

I leave aside the USA whose strategy is to grab world reserves (with Canada and South America under their wing, and the Middle East via Iraq / Afghanistan, it's already done ... ), and to think about making renewable en masse in 2060/2070, gorging for 50 years on the back of the rest of the world thirsty for oil.

Their ruling elite are big co-opted and rotten petrodollar nags, not even having ratified the Kyoto protocol and blinded by their "military-industrial complex" that Eisenhower, THEIR President, warned about 50 years ago!

And I have only one fear, it is that they attack Iran and that the Russians, disturbed by their gas, come to oppose it ... militarily, it smells bad there ... Lack more let China with cruel needs of oil make the big eyes and this is a new world conflict with the 3 biggest!

Not to mention climate problems ... : Cry:

We must turn the page on fossil oil very quickly because it will only lead us now to many disasters ...

@+
0 x