Long live the car!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Long live the car!

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 13:16

Bonjour.

I am a motorist, proud to be. For me the car is essential, I live and work in the Paris region and I have no choice but to take my car to work, otherwise to double my transport time.

Public transport in Ile de France, for having taken for years, are lamentable:
- suburban travel time - delirious suburbs
- Random security spent 21h00 years in far too many RER stations. Between 1997 and 1999 I was annoyed a good dozen times.
- scandalous problems of recurring delays, canceled trains, connections not studied, not to mention the strikes that regularly pollute the traffic.

In short after various tests, the safest way to arrive on time and to have a certain margin in my schedules is indeed the car.

I have more than enough of all these well-meaning ecologists who are miles away from the realities of the Ile-de-France and who tell us how we should move from the height of their technocracy.

Just an example, a gentleman like Denis Baupin, Mr. Traffic Jam - http://www.lemonde.fr/web/article/0,1-0 ... 665,0.html - do not even have the car license !! How can such a character know the reality of car transport for Parisians? A shame ! I would like the pollution to explode even more in the capital to show even more to all these autophobes that they are wrong with their politics upside down (we rot people's lives BEFORE offering them a serious alternative to the automobile ) ... But these people are so fundamentalist and sure of their fact that they would be blind to any numbered reality.

I have more than enough to be fingered because I use my car every day when without me and without the millions of other motorists, the country would see his income divided by 2 ... I pay the TIPP and VAT on my fuel, VAT on the purchase of my cars, maintenance, equipment. I contribute to a large part of the private and public enterprises in my country thanks to the significant direct or indirect employment generated by the automobile business. You others who point fingers at us, your own earnings are most definitely tied to the car at a level you can not imagine.

In the next presidential elections, I will vote for the least anti-bagnolese candidate of all, whatever its political label. Even if he is of extreme right. Fed up !

I campaign in the 15eme arrondissement of Paris to encourage people to take their car by dismantling one by one the arguments put forward in favor of public transport.

I am creating a motorists defense collective, I have a lot of feedback and support from people who are as tired as I am. And yet I am among the most moderate. I do not advocate violence, but tolerance. For example we are currently fifty to organize for parking, despite the war that delivers the city of Paris to who would like to park in its streets. Politics completely incoherent, just go to popular neighborhoods and notice the cars that run for tens of minutes on the lookout for a place to see ... Beyond a certain time, it became impossible to park without being in breach.

We will not be fooled by the ecologists who would like to give us bad conscience by fallacious arguments and often at the worst level of demagogy.

Thank you for reading me all the same, and go to the polls that I wish you will be unfavorable.
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 14/11/06, 13:25

But finally ... where does this trial come from ?!
If there are many people who are open-minded about realities, it's us!
We do not attack people who use cars to move because we are aware that this means of transport is essential for some people.
We would just like there to be a concern for the preservation of the ecology and that measures be put in place to move in a more respectful way of our environment etc ...

From particular concern is born the collective interest, we must not forget it!
0 x
Together we can change the
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 13:28

I do not know pkoi but I'm sure that this subject will degenerate very quickly in pugila ... But that's perhaps what Vivelauto is looking for?
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 14/11/06, 13:31

And the plain and simple childish argument of "I hope you lose and that it hurts" is unspeakably sad.
Do not you have hopes? want a decent future for you, your family?

From a political point of view, there will never be a Nicolas Hulot as president because unfortunately, it is not a concern in the heart of people's interest (it's about to become everything from even and thankfully!) and he would not be credible in other fields than the one he is passionate about.

I do not understand that after all that has been said, revealed, the reports, we are still attacked by such motives of intention.
0 x
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 14/11/06, 13:32

Yes christophe, you're right but it's just my blood side.
I could not let that happen ...
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 13:38

Christophe wrote:I do not know pkoi but I'm sure that this subject will degenerate very quickly in pugila ... But that's perhaps what Vivelauto is looking for?

No, I have nothing against you, I just ask you a little more openness and logic.

Propose appropriate solutions before convicting the car.
I only ask to leave my car in the garage, but I do not have the possibility.

A small example: Corbeil-Essonnes - Bretigny sur Orges, department of Essonne. By car, it's 17 minutes. And in RER? At least triple! With very few trains! This is your alternative solution? If yes your fight is futile, people will never leave their car ...
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 13:39

saveplanet wrote:And the plain and simple childish argument of "I hope you lose and that it hurts" is unspeakably sad.

Ah, but I'm only talking about political defeat for your ideas! I do not want harm to anyone.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 13:41

Do not worry, it will be the victory of triumphant capitalism and lobbies I do not care for that ...

FYI, if it's not indiscreet, what is your profession?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 13:42

Vivelauto wrote:Propose appropriate solutions before convicting the car.
J

URL? : Cheesy:

I think you take us (and therefore judges as) for ecologists while we are (finally at least me) econologists ... We are not against technology, on the contrary ... but against blockages to defend the interests of a minority ...

I advise you, before answering, reading this article (which is only my opinion):
https://www.econologie.com/definition-de ... es-12.html
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 06 / 08, 14: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 13:45

saveplanet wrote:From a political point of view, there will never be a Nicolas Hulot as president

Still happy ! : Shock:

saveplanet wrote:I do not understand that after all that has been said, revealed, the reports, we are still attacked by such motives of intention.

And the report of the sharp rise in pollution in Paris since the arrival of the sinister trio Delanoe / Contassot / Baupin: you read it?
But then again you are blind to reality, you start by preventing people from moving (which is a fundamental freedom) before offering them other coherent solutions.
Even the opposite result of what you are looking for does not bend you or realize that you are not going in the right direction and that you are condemning your cause rather than defending it.
0 x