Long live the car!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 20:01

Should send little Nicolas with his nice pact to Georges Bush, there's a way to make them laugh. Then he could go talk about his ideas in China, he would be heard there too. : Cheesy:

I died laughing while reading this thing, we still have a lot of horns in France. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/11/06, 20:08

Vivelauto wrote:[..] A motorcycle we will say that it is 5 liters of consumption for 200 kg.
It therefore pollutes, compared to the weight, 4 times more than a car. : Mrgreen:
Which report ? : roll: You move your crate by weight, do you?
Style: "Here tonight I'm going to take a little trip with 837 kg of my Citronopipo." : roll:

Vivelauto wrote:A motorcycle is two people transportable. A car is 5 people, therefore potentially related to the population transportable, a motorcycle pollutes more than a car. : Mrgreen:
Transportable, yes, but not transported ... Do you know the filling rate of cars in IDF traffic jams? Not far from that of motorcycles ..

Vivelauto wrote:Missed, same player tries again. : Cheesy:
As long as I win, I play ... And you, you're not tired of losing (the face) with each of your answers?

Vivelauto wrote:I think we can make 20 pages, come on we get motivated for my beautiful subject! 8)
Surely, since you are motivated to tell nonsense about provocations without any reflection on this post ...
I think that people who will read it (if there are courageous ...) will quickly perceive your intellectual limits.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Long live the car!

by Woodcutter » 14/11/06, 20:10

Vivelauto wrote:
nlc wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Your kids, you've already made them understand that you don't give a damn about their future and that you are not going to lift a finger so that they may one day live in conditions roughly comparable to what you have experienced ? : roll:
Boaf, "his kids", appear last in the list, after his friends, it shows the state of mind : Mrgreen:
It's not a ranking. :D
I called my mother more often than my brother this month, that doesn't mean that I prefer one over the other, eh funny! : Mrgreen:
Do you happen to answer real questions? : roll:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 20:12

Woodcutter wrote:will quickly perceive your intellectual limits.

They will especially perceive yours when you dive each time like a dumbass. :D
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/11/06, 20:13

Woodcutter wrote:Do you happen to answer real questions? : roll:

But drop the case, Bucheron: you can see that he is not there to debate but to provoke.
For 20 pages, not one of his interventions has been constructive.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 20:14

Woodcutter wrote:Do you know the fill rate of cars in IDF traffic jams? Not far from that of motorcycles ..

Nothing to do, I have a filling rate of 4 people in my car + 2 doggies. It makes me a real eco-friend.
Not like a thing and its VFR which is of no use to it except to pollute the whole planet, it is shameful. : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Vivelauto the 14 / 11 / 06, 20: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 20:15

Targol wrote:

But drop the case, Bucheron

You're almost smarter than him. : Cheesy:
Well, it's not a feat either. : Cheesy:
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 20:17

Yes I proposed a point 11 for the pact of Nicolas, of the level of the first 10. Image
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/11/06, 20:18

Hello
Continuous you got off to a good start 66 messages in one day, it's tuned in 30 days you will have the title of supreme econologist !!!
Try to bring us something that comes from you. Tell us about 4x4 it is the vehicle of choice for the Indians, there are many hunters and that it walks in the forest in paths not recommendable, a box back to put wood or game. But a Parisian with a similar truck on the highway rather makes lumberjacks out of the wood ...
Andre
0 x
Vivelauto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Vivelauto » 14/11/06, 20:19

Anyway, you are going to pick up again in the elections (a small 4%?) And next summer everyone will have forgotten your two-ball pact.

0 x