Brazil: H2O motorcycle with water / hydrogen (cracking)

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Brazil: H2O motorcycle with water / hydrogen (cracking)

by Bardal » 23/01/19, 17:41

Yes, we can also pee in the tank, it's even easier…

But where are we going to look for such bullshit ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/01/19, 18:42

It goes without saying that a nuclear powered motorcycle would suit you better! 8)
Yes, we can also pee in the tank, it's even easier…
it is all the more interesting that we use piss (urea) to cancel the nox! so why not to operate by electrolysis.?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 23/01/19, 22:10

Well, anyway, your motorcycle's battery will be recharged by nuclear power ... And for an amount of energy strictly equal to that necessary to electrolyze water to draw hydrogen from it, and necessarily greater than that returned by this same hydrogen ... This is the BA BA in physics ...

I like, and agree with me, that reality is regaining its rights a bit, faced with so much nonsense debited by some ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/01/19, 07:41

Well, anyway, your motorcycle battery will be recharged by nuclear power ...
It all depends on the choice one is supposed to be able to make. A battery can just as easily be charged with wind, solar, hydraulic, but like the available electricity it is like a hotpot where all kinds of food products mix, but in this mixture one can appreciate more especially certain ingredients rather than others.
And for an amount of energy strictly equal to that necessary to electrolyze water to draw hydrogen from it, and necessarily greater than that restored by this same hydrogen ... This is the BA BA of physics ...
It is above all a particular vision of this physics. But in the example cited the question is to substitute a fossil energy, another energy, not to make an overall ecological assessment (which is not moreover to the advantage of nuclear power)
I like, and agree with me, that reality is regaining its rights a little, faced with so much nonsense spawned by some...
We often see in others what is only a reflection of his own image.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."