60 km / h everywhere, for all

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 05/05/09, 21:42

Christophe wrote: Sorry I didn't think it needed an explanation:

Root ² of 142 = 11.92 m / s = 43 km / h = close to 50 I don't know where this 142 comes from ... unless ... it is 14² (14 m / s = 50 km / h ) ...Yes, it must be that!
Now it's crystal clear. Thank you. :D 8)

Christophe wrote:Well I think you're still one of the most qualified in EV here to judge! There are so few EV users ...
Dirk et nlc, to quote only them (many members of econo are also on electric vehicles) are otherwise more expert. I may be having an easy chat, but I can't seem to get them right.
:?

Christophe wrote:I am convinced that we can do better but to do it more than 5 times better ... Gifted the vi
It is true that if 2 to 3 times better seem to me in the field of the possible, 5 times begins to hold surrealism.
0 x
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: 60 km / h everywhere, for everyone

by jlt22 » 05/05/09, 22:57

Did67 wrote:
jlt22 wrote:.... but the solutions to our energy and greenhouse gas problems are not obvious.

You can't change anything about our habits, requirements, consumption, waste, etc. ... yes, it's not obvious at all!

Exact, and the current crisis is a very soft crisis compared to what awaits our children (I am 63 years old), but especially our grandchildren in 30 or 40 years.
No political leader is able to federate his peers to take the necessary measures.
They unfortunately only manage their interests and the short term;
0 x
Samregarde
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Samregarde » 05/05/09, 23:19

yes, 142 is 14m / s squared, i.e. 196

But as I was in a hurry, I stupidly copied 142 on excel: so my previous result is necessary, but not by much. Oops.

Corrected result: the consumption of a Zooop traveling at 50 km / h when empty, with an efficiency assumed to be perfect, would be 104712 joules per km, or approximately 29 Wh / km. At this speed, its autonomy would be 110 * 100/29 = 380 km

They are optimistic at Courèges!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/05/09, 00:28

Samregarde wrote:... the consumption of a Zooop traveling at 50 km / h when empty, with an efficiency assumed to be perfect, would be 104712 joules per km, or around 29 Wh / km. At this speed, its autonomy would be 110 * 100/29 = 380 km

They are optimistic at Courèges!
I don't see their interest in lying, they don't sell anything. Image

They may have measured the performance of the engine at the wheel. :?:
If so, it can pass ...

Chinese scooters as efficient as mine consume less than 40Wh / km with poor lead batteries as well as shabby chargers and just drinkable controllers (nlc know something).
I do not know if he has a PM230 or what to die his consos of the catch to the wheel?
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 06/05/09, 09:41

Arthur_64 wrote:Christophe's point of view and tone reassure me.
I have a bakery opposite, people park almost IN the bakery. On the sidewalks, on pedestrian crossings, ... The cops pass and say nothing (not to mention that they do not all come from far away). I yell at people regularly, I pass for a freak.
Likewise, in my daily 12km of cycling in town (I have been knocked down twice in 2 months), the attitude of motorists makes me stack up. Lightning fast acceleration, disrespect for traffic laws ... And sometimes with impunity despite the presence of the police.
We will have to consider a number of kicks in the ass to change these mentalities, in the meantime it disgusts me to a point this individualism ...
: Evil:

Hello,

You're lucky to be able to ride a bike at home because at my house almost all the routes leading to the city center are prohibited for bikes, so the solution is to get off your bike and continue on foot pushing your bike but the problem is that cars park on sidewalks and pedestrian crossings. The gendarmerie circulates, sorry, walks, up to 7 in a minivan, but never verbalizes.

Ginette is now walking, pushing her bike, since she was fined on a lane prohibited to cyclists. She understood the lesson:

The 4 x 4 of a notable, never verbalized, although he parks in a place where pass by the handicapped and the elderly by the hundreds:

Pedestrians, very numerous, dangerously obstruct the circulation of cars:

0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 06/05/09, 09:56

There are p * t * ins of kicks to the heart that get lost! : Evil:

Sometimes I consider harassing the police station to find out why they do nothing in this or that case, or even noting the registration of police vehicles that I see and which do not charge, to send this to the commissioner, to the prefecture, to the press and on the net ...

For the 4 * 4 of the notable, I admit that I would be angry, I would have pissed off the world ... It would not have changed much!

EDIT: The mirrors of badly parked cars fly with me as pedestrians ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/05/09, 10:08

Must call the cops ... Ah they do nothing these assholes?

Ok so you have to take out the crowbar, the crowbar or the baseball bat ... even the nails eventually but it can bite the feet and the bikes the nails !! Or quite simply: the tire valve uprooting! If it was my neighborhood it wouldn't happen like that !!

Are these personal photos? If so send it to the Local Press !! She will love !! Journalists love it when the STATE DOES NOT RESPECT THE LAW !!!
0 x
Samregarde
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Samregarde » 06/05/09, 11:46

Strasbourg is an almost civilized city in comparison ...

There is a simple solution, in good taste, which does not require the police to travel, which will never endanger the driver (unlike deflated tires), and which is more efficient than the PV: the long stripe going from the trunk to the hood, made with a key (you always have a key with you, and an "incident" happens so quickly 8) ).
The offender no longer returns, and the notable will be unwelcome to complain.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/05/09, 12:44

Samregarde wrote:There is a simple solution, in good taste, which does not require the police to travel, which will never endanger the driver (unlike deflated tires), and which is more efficient than the PV: the long stripe going from the trunk to the hood, made with a key (you always have a key with you, and an "incident" happens so quickly 8) ).
The offender no longer returns, and the notable will be unwelcome to complain.
: Shock: I hate vandalism.
I don't know many enemies ...
However, I had the car scratched at the key in front of the school when I was very well parked.
:x
I do not at all find that this kind of method is civilized. : Evil:
One day it happened to all the cars in the parking lot of the chamber of commerce. I do not apologize to the crazy people who do that.
... No more than those who park anywhere. : Evil:
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 06/05/09, 13:15

when are the "taconeros" for?
:?: :?: :?:
orbs
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."