400 Millions for automakers

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/11/06, 11:09

yes, it must be the Renault total. No numbers no, it's a thing read rapidos on a duck.

Regarding trucks, it seems to me that Renault Trucks, which also produces American Mack, has been sold to Volvo ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/06, 11:16

So these 3 billion concern what in your opinion? Because a financial analysis compared to the number of sales, it is the only way to see if the 16% are realistic or not ...

The point is that Renault has lots of subsidiaries ... I suppose that the flex fuel sold in Brazil is in your 2 Million but not in these balance sheet figures (because sold by a local subsidiary ...)

Otherwise in the "same kind of idea" here is a piece of the intro of my 2001 PFE before censorship / proofreading by the teachers:

With hindsight, you had to dare say that all the same ... : Shock:
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 30/11/06, 12:35

You didn't understand the 400 million bribes for innovation and research ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
AVEVA
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

New transport

by AVEVA » 02/12/06, 17:49

The 400 million promised by Mr. Villepin are undoubtedly intended to buy social peace before the elections, to support the market to bring in the taxes linked to the automobile…

As for the money distributed to the shareholders (questioned on the index) they receive dividends in the form of coupons which amount on average to 2% of the value of the share.

Peugeot (“family” company) distributes € 1,35 for a share whose moving average is € 50 or 2,7%, but the Peugeot subsidiary “Faurecia” only issued a coupon of € 1,10 in five years for an action also worth 50 €.

You work in a company, it exists because people have put their money there (as you do on your PEL or savings bank after tax ...)
You can't find a job! well it is because there is no investor ready to risk their savings in your profession practiced in France under the conditions required by Mr. Thibault.

I recommend that you read Raphaêl Kahane's book “unemployment, a French choice”
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/06, 19:05

Small correction, it is necessary to remove 150M (to 400M) which will be injected into the conversion (understand the replacement linked to future social plans ...) ...
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 03/12/06, 05:20

+1
For the social plans, we will all be in chomdu in a short time.
They will collect themselves with their French bagole bullshit.
soon we will be able to buy Chinese cars for 5000 € but not shit from Logan, not to equip everything well. It must be said that with our wages flush with the daisies we will have no choice.

From my point of view but it only concerns me, and this is only a strictly personal opinion the big economic splash is not very far away.
no more unemployed - credit repaid so real estate explodes that speculative bubble, so the banks no longer go into their fund therefore more unemployed and hop terminus everyone goes down. You can criticize my point of view, as much as you want I will be happy to be wrong.

my sources:
http://www.caradisiac.com/php/essai_tun ... hinois.php
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 03/12/06, 09:17

toto65 wrote:They will collect themselves with their French bagole bullshit.
soon we will be able to buy Chinese cars for 5000 € but not shit from Logan, not to equip everything well.

Hello

when you taste the chinese stuff you will find them great french shit.
In fact after the japs, the French are the most reliable cars in the world, but with equal performance it consumes less !!!!!

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/06, 11:22

In Belgium the first Chinese 4x4 are already there ... € 15 ... the price of a Cdi clio ...
0 x
AVEVA
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The new tansports

by AVEVA » 04/12/06, 16:33

Chris wrote:
- Calculations by the French Federation of Automobile Clubs show that a motorist spends an average of € 6 per year.

- Compared to the 29 million cars registered, these € 6200 give € 180 billion, or 12% of French GDP ...

Another approach to determine French spending on road transport:
The number of self-driving cars is 30
The number of Commercial Vehicles 4
to which must be added the Motorcycles and agricultural tractors (exact figure unknown!) or a total of around 40 vehicles which cover an average of 000 km / year at € 000 / km or € 13
and an expenditure of around 250 billion / year.
For comparison in 1982 there were 26 vehicles
in 1938 = 1
in 1900 a few thousand
where are we going?
0 x
Christophe

Re: The new tansports

by Christophe » 04/12/06, 16:37

AVEVA wrote:where are we going?

In the wall ... but if it is for "progress" and the GDP it is excusable ...
0 x