400 million aid for the car!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

400 million aid for the car!

by SixK » 09/10/08, 11:57

A little news found on the scholarship site:
http://www.boursorama.com/infos/actuali ... ws=5954188

Nicolas Sarkozy announced the launch of a government plan of 400 million euros intended to promote research and development of "clean vehicles", during a speech delivered at the world motor show in Paris that he visited Thursday morning.

It's simply SCANDALOUS !!!!!!
Another check for car manufacturers who know how to do electrics for ten years !!!

The worst is that France has already been slapped on the fingers by Europe for having subsidized its automobile industry, then to get around this we had the bonus / penalty.

And now we come back to the grant !!!!
Who will touch! ??? Bolore? Gosnes?

We will have to think about opening a section: "One day / One rant". Since every day our government finds a new idea even better than the day before to make noise!

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/08, 12:07

1) Really !! +1 balls! It is really creuvards of shit these builders! What are they going to do? Put another 200 M € in the CONTAINABLE BATTERY ... which anyway will never solve anything because there is no natural H2 on earth? : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

This bonus is a shame as Renault delocalizes en masse and makes profits ...

2) I hope that some Renault unionists will take their baseball bat and make a small punitive expedition to the Technocentre!

3) Raffarin had already given manufacturers 100 million in 2004 when he was Prime Minister to ... develop the clean car! What does Zonf have with it? Have invested in offshoring or Formula 1 ...

4) Damn it's funny, we find precisely the 400 Million euros of 2006:
https://www.econologie.com/villepin-donn ... -3278.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/400-millio ... t2694.html
Hazard?

ps: you imagine only 1 M € in the Laigret project? Really what Image

reps: for the rant section it exists ... to relay information, so create a mailing !! There is so much shit going around so for once there will be a "smart" one ...
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 09/10/08, 12:47

I had not overlooked this little passage:

Nicolas Sarkozy also proposed Thursday a revision of European rules governing state aid in order to allow the granting to European automobile manufacturers of loans at preferential rates identical to those which will be granted to their American competitors. "I intend to propose to the European Commission and our European partners to revise the Community framework of state aid", declared Mr. Sarkozy during a speech delivered at the world motor show.

He is going to have his napoleon again! :)

As usual !!!

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/08, 13:48

Well in 2004 and 2006 what happened?
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

400M € for Electric car

by bobono » 09/10/08, 14:54

However, his friend Boloré can do drums but Rn and pigeot don't want too much.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/08, 20:17

It goes to the news of FR2 there ... what hypocrisy!

In addition to the scandal of subsidizing very profitable companies, the scandal in the scandal is that this sum is taken from the funds of RESEARCH (fundamental or applied) while the constructors MAKE MILLIONS OF BENEFIT !!! I will be in the place of the CNRS I will look for the bats!

Renault: http://www.boursorama.com/profil/resume ... ole=1rPRNO
NET 2007 result: € 2 million

PSA: http://www.boursorama.com/profil/resume ... bole=1rPUG
NET 2007 result: € 885 million

Journalists have probably forgotten the 100 million in 2004 and the 400 million in 2006 that manufacturers have already touched (well if this is the case because of political promises ...) and that they had to squander in their incompetence!

Must do the job for them ...

Renault's clean car made it in 1986: https://www.econologie.com/renault-vesta ... -3752.html

And long live France!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/10/08, 21:46

Although my remark was found to be excessive, I reiterate:

The adage "you only lend to the rich" becomes when you are in government "we only subsidize the rich" ...

Sisi, for the RSA we pump in the meager resources that constitute the middle class (no budget ...) : Shock: , but to save the banks or subsidize the poor car manufacturers who have not sold enough cars 8) we're going to unlock hundreds of millions of euros ... Oddly there are the funds ... : Evil:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 09/10/08, 23:49

The renault Vesta is ugly! :)

In front of my job there is a guy with an electric Clio I !!!

I don't know how he got it, but every time I see him go by, I say shit! he drives electric him! :)

I didn't even know that Renault had released the Clio I in electric!

To come back to the subject, I would say that at best, the state is blackmailed by employment. (which is already not normal).
At worst the rats plunder the ship .... (collusion!)

SixK
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 10/10/08, 07:12

former oceanic wrote:Although my remark was found to be excessive, I reiterate:

The adage "you only lend to the rich" becomes when you are in government "we only subsidize the rich" ...

Sisi, for the RSA we pump in the meager resources that constitute the middle class (no budget ...) : Shock: , but to save the banks or subsidize the poor car manufacturers who have not sold enough cars 8) we're going to unlock hundreds of millions of euros ... Oddly there are the funds ... : Evil:

+1 : Evil:

Don't you think it would be high time to publicly debate this type of government initiative in France, at a time when we are led to believe that France has no more money, not enough in any case to support a very sick public sector : Mrgreen: and not profitable : Evil: ?

PS: nice your topo on the Vesta Christophe.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/10/08, 09:20

+1 ocean !!

SixK wrote:To come back to the subject, I would say that at best, the state is blackmailed by employment. (which is already not normal).
At worst the rats plunder the ship .... (collusion!)

Blackmail at work ?? I find it difficult to understand there since Renault has just announced the firm abolition of 2000 positions in France?

Ah I understood: the more I lay off the more I am entitled to state subsidies?
0 x