Europe will need 15 times more charging stations by 2030

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 15 times more charging stations will be needed in Europe by 2030

by Macro » 22/07/20, 08:38

Well I'll see, if I afford the luxury of buying a CRO 16A ... But for now the 10A suits me very well ... My Ikea programmer and my legrand plexo should withstand better ... With the 106 to 15A they had to be changed I would say once a year ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 22/07/20, 18:23

The cro can do almost anything, I believe that it is necessary to vary a frequency so that it can authorize 6A, 8A, 10A, 12A, 14A ...

But it is the same cro, it delivers 220V, and allows the car to "pump" an Amperage ....

There was a hack on a site that you know very well, which allows you to add that in the cro ....

I will admit that on the ion, the cro is a 14A for me, and the zoe only charges in 8A, new 8 / 14A cro, and to switch to 14A, you need a Green-up plug, about 60 €. ..

Once or twice, I needed to load the zoe a little faster, a good rubber band, a magnet from an old hard drive, and presto, it switches to 14A ....

Over 40km, I only needed to do that twice ... The rest in 000A, that's quite enough ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 22/07/20, 22:50

Today I did a total of 92km while being able to recharge only 45mn .... I immediately arrived at home with 17km of marked autonomy but more than two bars on the gauge with the fuel pump indicator light flashing ... It was starting to be hot I think : Cheesy: : Cheesy: in addition I'm all alone at home and I have not taken assistance : Cheesy: I have a taste for risk ... But I think there is the turtle mode after ???

But I would like to be able to vary the power of the cro with a switch for example ... so as not to draw the 14A at home constantly when I plug in the car ... and for example if I plug in at Auchan or elsewhere. ..I pump like an old thirsty ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 23/07/20, 00:52

Yes with 2 bars, it tells you to put "oil in the form of an electron", there the air conditioning, heating cuts off, after more bars, at this time there is still about 10% of energy, under 10 km by not playing the fool.

But there, it works well for a vehicle not too old, where all the cells are well aligned.

With 2 bars, and one cell on the 88, a little weaker you can stay in the harbor.

The turtle mode is to be avoided, unless absolutely necessary, or to do a test with canion, precisely, and to see at 5% load, the different values ​​of battery voltages.

There, we have a state of health of the battery.

It seems to me that yours is from 2012-2013?

Missing more than you must overinflated by 0.3 the rear left? and that the doors close with the keys inside ... LOL !!!!!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 23/07/20, 01:23

wart charger.pdf
(21.47 KB) Downloaded times 354
0 x

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/07/20, 08:34

Given the age and mileage of the car (8 years 60km) and the imminent arrival at the end of the charger's life .... I will leave it at 000A .... It will traumatize him less ... On the other hand, the deeper discharge than usual had to reset certain clocks on time ... This morning after the charge to say full of this night ... 10km of autonomy announced, which does not mean big thing after all because after 99 performed I still have 26 .......
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."