Europe will need 15 times more charging stations by 2030

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 15 times more charging stations will be needed in Europe by 2030

by phil59 » 21/07/20, 19:38

YES, on the HT, we agree !!!!

What are the others doing?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/07/20, 20:14

phil59 wrote:YES, on the HT, we agree !!!!

What are the others doing?

I do not really know ! Because I am an old idiot who decided not to maintain so-called "alternative" suppliers who are only leeches of an existing system by only taking the risk of developing an information and marketing system, without no industrial liability. E-Leclerc or CDiscount do not produce, transport or distribute electricity, so I stay at the EDF regulated tariff. It's my choice!
However, I recognize that some may not be so "old idiots", for example my children, and just look for the price that best suits their lifestyle, their accommodation, their household appliances, their possible EV in the future. As proof, I even suggested it to Macro! (Which has nothing to do with my children!).

PS: as far as I know, but I could be wrong, there is today only Enercoop that I would not put in the "leech" category.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/20, 20:22

Ditto I stay with the historical supplier ... I am in the countryside ... When a tree falls on a line ... It's not a leclerc truck that comes back to deliver the juice ...

The change of phase of the washing machine took me 2 minutes
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/07/20, 20:25

Apart from a single group, who carries the energy? I don't know exactly what it is called, but it's ERDF, or something else, sold off at one time, like EDF ....

E-Leclerc has "framework contracts" with "EDF or other, for its stores, and does not pay dearly for the juice ... So, re-sell it, why not ???
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/07/20, 20:53

Macro wrote:Ditto I stay with the historical supplier ... I am in the countryside ... When a tree falls on a line ... It's not a leclerc truck that comes back to deliver the juice ...

Except that it is not the one who collects the "under" of the "light", it is the one who takes care of the "transport"!

Holds it is the same pb for an SDSL, emergency, for a fiber ...

There is one who comes to put you the wires, and it is especially not the same one who puts you the SDSL router .... They now have an obligation to make intervals a few days, and not one morning, one the afternoon ....

We are no longer among the "care bears", alas, everything is going crazy ....

Like that, a guy makes 100 thermal terminals, to make the connection of the wires, and another as much to "put" the router ...

Awesome, isn't it? : Arrow:
0 x

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/20, 21:19

phil59 wrote:Apart from a single group, who carries the energy? I don't know exactly what it is called, but it's ERDF, or something else, sold off at one time, like EDF ....

E-Leclerc has "framework contracts" with "EDF or other, for its stores, and does not pay dearly for the juice ... So, re-sell it, why not ???

Except that I was able to see it with the supplier of my job ... Wattenfoutre .... When there is a problem ... well there is no one on the phone ...

But that is not the subject ... I am told about a charge of more than 3Kw with the on-board charger ... Obviously it would be by plugging it into 400V? I saw on the charging socket that it could be wired either in L1 L2 (phase 1 phase 2) or in LN (neutral phase) it would allow me to fully charge during the HC ... taking 1.5kw per phase ... instead of 2 on one ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/07/20, 21:59

Macro wrote:But that is not the subject ...

Yes Sir, we were going to drift, the subject is the EV load. All the better if you quickly resolved your phase imbalance problem.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/07/20, 22:29

Macro wrote: I'm told about a load of more than 3Kw with the on-board charger ... Obviously it would be by plugging it into 400V? I saw on the charging socket that it could be wired either in L1 L2 (phase 1 phase 2) or in LN (neutral phase) it would allow me to fully charge during the HC ... taking 1.5kw per phase ... instead of 2 on one ...

No, 1 single phase, there is only one on-board charger, but which can support up to 3.5 kW.

The dreiers on the other hand, they have 2 chargers 3.5 ... and we could consider limiting to 1.5 per phase, as on the i3, for example ....
0 x

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/20, 22:37

Ok ... I just saw that we can order from aliexpress type 1 CROs up to 32A
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/07/20, 23:19

Yes, but the car only support 14A, max.

So a cro 32 will be of no use to you for this triplet.

A cro only "allows" a charge, which is limited by the on-board charger.

It's 220V coming out of the CRO ....
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."