Europe will need 15 times more charging stations by 2030

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 15 times more charging stations will be needed in Europe by 2030

by sicetaitsimple » 20/07/20, 22:47

phil59 wrote:Don't take it "badly", it was just a remark, with no bad intentions. there is often a minimum of second degree!

It was more to "press" on the driving of the EV! 8)

No problem, I don't take it the wrong way! It's even very comforting to be able to exchange ideas, articles, experiences (yours at least) and discuss them without arguing! It changes a bit from some sons ....
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/20, 09:11

Still happy that in my case I can safely recharge at home .... Because the many charging stations (in relation to the use) installed in my countryside offer an exciting rate for slow charging on a classic 220v 10A socket. ... 2 € per hour during the day 1 € per hour at night .... Imagine for my Czero flat batteries ... 16KW / h of capacity ... 2KW on-board charger .... 8 Hours charge at night 8 € ... At home at night: 16KWh 1 € 99 round up to 2 .... Price multiplied by 4 .... During the day, at my place a full charge 2 € 85 ... On the terminal : 16 € ... Plus 2 € monthly subscription plus a 10 € card plus plus plus ....

Good ... My recharge last night .... Did not succeed ... The washing machine + the car on the same phase .... In three-phase with 15A maxi per phase ... It was not fact : Cheesy: when starting the washing machine at 1 am splash !!!! Blackout at home ... I noticed that this morning while trying to heat the water for my tea ......

Went to my job with the shaker with 68 km of autonomy announced ... For 52 (round trip) to go today ... I will not have to do cannon acceleration demonstrations to my colleagues today 'hui (yesterday in 6 km of fast and furious demonstrations I ate 40km of autonomy : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: it bombs but it consumes) ... Otherwise I think I'll hitchhike : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

And how to say ..... Request a point of recharge to my employer ... Would be somewhat "unwelcome" : Mrgreen: In my profession we don't really like electric cars .... I would even say ... that we find them detestable ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/07/20, 13:32

On a triplet, it is the problem of having only chademo in fast charge.

But with a triplet of 16 kWh of battery, it is either the cro in 10A or in 14A, and the on-board charger allows charging in AC up to 3.5 kW.

So already on a T2 with the right T2-T1 cable, you could charge 3.5, and 5 hours of charge to "fill up".

At one time, I had a T3-T1 cable for the ion. I never had to serve me.

By home, for example, it's like 70 cts for 20 minutes, <= 22 kW, and € 4.50 for 20 minutes above.

Hunting with an ion, or a C0, you go from 20% to 80% in 15 minutes in chademo, already you are sure to lose 5 minutes of charge .... and if you reconnect to go to 95%, c 'is Re-4.50 € ..... there the 20 minutes, you eat them, because it will rather take 25 minutes, so with 9 €, you charge about 90%.

Below 11 kW load, it's still quite expensive everywhere.

There are still few terminals where you pay per kW consumed, you pay per time spent ...

No worries there, when I charge in Belgium or the Netherlands, because there you pay a large part for the kW consumed, and a small part for the time spent ....

There, it is more in the 50 cts per kW, a little normal, with an electricity which must be in the 25 cts, against 16-17 in France ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/07/20, 15:09

Macro wrote:Still happy that in my case I can safely recharge at home .... Because the many charging stations (in relation to the use) installed in my countryside offer an exciting rate for slow charging on a classic 220v 10A socket. ... 2 € per hour during the day 1 € per hour at night .... Imagine for my Czero flat batteries ... 16KW / h of capacity ... 2KW on-board charger .... 8 Hours charge at night 8 € ... At home at night: 16KWh 1 € 99 round up to 2 .... Price multiplied by 4 .... During the day, at my place a full charge 2 € 85 ... On the terminal : 16 € ... Plus 2 € monthly subscription plus a 10 € card plus plus plus ....

Have you looked at the offers more or less reserved for EV owners? If you need to go from 9kVA to 12kVA to be able to do your laundry and charge your car at night, this might be a good time to do it, otherwise you can rebalance the phases, but it's not always easy especially in old installations.
To my knowledge, EDF, Engie, Total Direct Energie and perhaps others offer it, but not being concerned, I have never looked closely. You have to have a Linky meter because it comes out of the "classic" day / night.
Do not dream either, in my opinion over a year it should be played at a maximum of a hundred euros difference with a classic day / night from EDF.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/07/20, 15:26

My car will be recharged at a minimum of 8kwh 250 times a year .... we are therefore talking about 20 00kwh ... so indeed a difference of 90 € per year between the HP and the HC ... But 90 € which will be better in my pocket than in theirs .... I just have to change the phase of the washing machine (it has a dedicated socket) And I even have to be able to reset the 3rd resistance of the water heater, which I had unplugged when I loaded my 106 which it pumped 14A ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/07/20, 15:43

I didn't explain myself well .... If you can rebalance your phases, it's always a winner, around 30 € / year, that's roughly the difference between a 9kVA subscription and a 12kVA subscription identical supplier.
So let's say you stay at 9kVA.
What I suggested to you (without having the answer because I have never looked), is to look at the offers of different suppliers +/- adapted to the specific consumption profile of an EV owner.

Examples: https://particulier.edf.fr/fr/accueil/o ... -auto.html
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/07/20, 17:57

I'm at E-leclerc, 20% on my consumption, both day and night .... It's not specific for an EV, but it suits me.

Currently in 6 kVA, but I will switch to 12 kVA this fall .... (all single phase).
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/07/20, 18:56

phil59 wrote:I'm at E-leclerc, 20% on my consumption, both day and night .... It's not specific for an EV, but it suits me.

Not really -20% at the end, because it is -20% on consumption excluding taxes. Rather around -13 / -14% expressed as an invoice including tax. Not bad.
But you have to have a Leclerc center not too far from home because it is credited in vouchers in the store (excluding gasoline).
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/07/20, 19:19

phil59 wrote:I am at E-leclerc, 20% on my consumption, both day and night .....

That's what I said, on my drink, and it suits me. I've been there since its first "unofficial" day, and since then I've had around € 350 on my fidelity card.

So excluding essences and pounds, and normally it should also be excluding 1st age milk. (well, I've been drinking more for almost 60 years!)

But, that leaves a lot of things behind! Beer (good, I don't like), vinasse (I prefer), ricard, (I don't say no to summer), etc. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: .

Good this fall, at 12 kW, because heat pump installed recently, and we redid the entire kitchen in electric (induction, etc.)
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/07/20, 19:33

phil59 wrote:
phil59 wrote:I am at E-leclerc, 20% on my consumption, both day and night .....

That's what I said, on my drink, and it suits me.

No, no, -20% on your consumption Without taxes! It's in the -13 / -14 / on your invoice including tax, which are credited to you in the form of vouchers. But we're not going to fight for that! It's just that Leclerc's presentation is a bit "dressed up".
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."