106 electric is good, but it is a misfortune

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
mc gyver
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

106 electric is good, but it is a misfortune

by mc gyver » 04/12/13, 19:13

hi dear all

that's it I bought myself an electric car! a 106 used electric company
a real pleasure to drive
but at Peugeot (the parent company) we brake 4 hooves !!

I am prevented from transforming it into 4 places (it is a 2-place company) it refuses me a simple certificate.
I just asked Peugeot (the parent company) the technical review (rta style) I am told to register on the Peugeot Peugeot my Peugeot and that I would have everything, it's wonderful and it's free
so yes it's free but it gives nothing
and there guys girls I have a scoop ....
I am offered to do the maintenance of my 100% electric car by changing the spark plugs (if so) (preheating or ignition ??) and of course the timing belt (it makes sense ......) they have just forgot the diesel filter and the exhaust pipe !! (but good person is not perfect!)

so if anyone has a technical review of the 106 ELECTRIC I am interested! I buy I exchange I barter ....

because yes I intend to do all the maintenance myself including changing the engine or traction batteries if necessary one day!

so to all users of 106 electric contact me and join forces to find parts and pipes

if someone needs I have the manual (rta style) of the Partner / berlingo electique in pdf
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/12/13, 23:50

: Mrgreen: Welcome mc gyver.
It is a great adventure to buy a venerable 106 electric. Image

I would like to ask you lots of questions but we would soon find ourselves half a dozen of this forum with our counter briefs to which the other members would feel excluded for not driving in EV ...

I invite you to go and register urgently on the forum electricbikes.fr, if you haven't already, and before you break your new toy. You will go through the presentation box and you will be guided for your first steps. All the documentation you request is available for download in BiblioTech.

Do not forget to go through the presentation box (as in all forum) this is very important on VE.fr because of the help you could find nearby.

I don't know you yet and I don't know what your skills are but since you are asking for notices, I invite you not to put your fingers until you know ...
FATAL DANGER

@ soon on ve.fr and here to tell your adventures ... a good ten members of econology rolls in EV and frequents the 2 forums. :P
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 05/12/13, 09:36

yes welcome to you and same advice as citro.
go quickly register on vehiculeselectriques.fr you will have all the technical library you are looking for and the advice of friends of those who have been there before you. and above all read it forum and ask questions before doing anything on the car. our old VE PSAs are venerable ancestors who demand careful care.
I urge you to look in particular on the forum vehiculeselectriques.fr the document that I published which is called:
the ten commandments of the user of VE nicad

see you soon
0 x
Click my signature
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/12/13, 11:01

Welcome to the electric motorists ... Add an 11th command to 10 of Dirk pitt. Each time you do 100km for 2 € with your 106 put on a savings account at least half the amount you would have put in petrol for the same car ... Should ask the banks to invent this product CERB ( battery renewal savings account) : Mrgreen: Sooner or later, despite all the care you will give to your 106, you will have to move on to the painful ...

And even the orange of the econoscope..And well forget to go there for more than 5 consecutive seconds ... 90km / h: only in the descents at 10% or then on a plateau behind a steamer.
Maximum continuous cruising speed 75km / h highly recommended

Go down below 40% on the gauge ... avoid too, one element can be weak and you are 3 monoblocks ...

At first it is also good advice to learn to be wary of pedestrians that you see from behind ... The left index finger always to wear immediate from the clacson the beep on the right is useless: either they do not don't hear either they look for their cell phone in their pockets when they hear it ...

See you soon (alas very probably in the section PSA generation 1 tagg "it works more") : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/12/13, 12:19

Macro, with such advice you will terrify future motorists, you play the game of your employer, or what. Image
Macro wrote:And even the orange of the econoscope..And well forget to go there for more than 5 consecutive seconds ... 90km / h: only in the descents at 10% or then on a plateau behind a steamer.
Maximum continuous cruising speed 75km / h highly recommended

Go down below 40% on the gauge ... avoid too, one element can be weak and you are 3 monoblocks ...
After more than 50.000km spent going to work at 90kmh for more than 15km in a row and ditto for madam, I find that your warnings are excessive, or the reflection of dying batteries ...

With batteries in good condition, the maximum speed is tenable over long distances, while staying in the green (on fairly flat ground).
Autonomy will obviously be better if we go down to 75kmh, but it depends on our needs (go fast or go far).

Anyway, Mc gyver needs to tame his new toy gently. : Arrowl:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/12/13, 13:41

Holding my sax at 90km / h on the flat is a 15% drop on the gauge per 10 km (and no false flat on the side) with a flat rate of 3 to 5% on each recovery after a roundabout (and without going up in orange) but hey it loses 3% in the recovery from 50 to 90 but as it has traveled 3km to get there it is not seen too : Mrgreen:

I don't care for my employer ...

I do it especially for people who believe they have found the grail with a car of this kind and who will be disappointed in more or less long term ...

If it does not go down by staying with the econoscope in the green my sax will go up to 80..May be 85 (counter is about 5 less on the clock) but it will never pass above and to cross a simple bridge spanning a highway she loses 10 (which she easily picks up on the descent after). It's been 13000km that I travel with I am starting to know what it has in the guts ... And that is with 1 person on board ... Two with 50kgs of climbing gear in the trunk ... it's getting worse ...

Batteries in agony ... Maybe but which car of this generation has original batteries in good shape ???
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/12/13, 14:41

Macro wrote:Holding my sax at 90km / h on the flat is 15% fall on the gauge per 10 km
Mine comes home after 40km to 90kmh with even more than 50% on the gauge ...
Macro wrote:I do it especially for people who believe they have found the grail with a car of this kind and who will be disenchanted in more or less long term ...
... Unless their use does not allow them to get the last Wh at the bottom of the battery, and I know a lot of which it is ... People who only circulate in the suburbs, less 30km per day on tracks mainly limited to 30 and 50kmh.
Macro wrote:Batteries in agony ... Maybe but which car of this generation has original batteries in good shape ???
Madame's car is approaching 100.000 km and for more than 4 years, she has been fired up with a voltage at the end of the charge close to 142V. Even today with around 136V at the end of the charge, it is brighter than my commercial 106 has ever been, yet lighter than its 4-door.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/12/13, 14:55

citro wrote:... Unless their use does not allow them to get the last Wh at the bottom of the battery, and I know a lot of which it is ... People who only circulate in the suburbs, less 30km per day on tracks mainly limited to 30 and 50kmh.

We agree ... My sax fully satisfied its former owners with this kind of use ... and at 20km / day near which 2x6km made at about 75km / h is the use I have of mine. .the peaks at 85 is really for the holidays ... Another positive point, when I am next to my son who learns to drive on his smoking in accompanied driving I do not have the impression of dragging myself. . It rolls quickly this trouducu..0 to 80 in 10 seconds it is not crazy ???? the bodily endurance of an old school PSA motorist is not big enough to withstand similar speeds and accelerations : Mrgreen:
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 10/12/13, 17:06

Welcome to the world of EV and good luck, follow the advice because you can quickly demolish many things if you are not careful.

Personally I can maintain myself at 90 km / h on a fast track, but I don't do it, because I stay at the green / yellow border.

Long climbs are actually hard, and eat a lot, coupled with cold and winter tires, you lose 30 to 40% of autonomy, you have to deal with it.
0 x
mc gyver
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mc gyver » 10/12/13, 18:33

Thank you all for your answers
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."