Two engine self-feeding

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
navel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Two engine self-feeding

by navel » 06/06/13, 10:03

Seen on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTI9CyI5A2Q

Well, it's not possible, so there's a scam. But editing is so simple that I can not understand how it's done. Unless the scam is at the video level. But I did not spot anything.

One of the advantages of a system so simple is that I will surely try it one day, even if I am convinced that it can not work :D
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 06/06/13, 10:28

a small button cell hidden in one of the engines and voila.

at the minute 6: 15, he is having himself, he throws in the wrong way.
as the serial battery in the circuit acts in the opposite direction of the generator, nothing happens.
as soon as it turns in the direction where the voltage of the battery is added to the generator voltage, it starts.
Whereas if the system were simple as he says, he would have to turn both ways.
0 x
Click my signature
navel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by navel » 06/06/13, 11:36

Yes, probably in the DVD engine.

At 7: 16, we see the rear of this engine, and the metal plastic junction seems to have been tampered with, the line is not clear ... As if we had opened it by damaging the metal part a bit .. . : Cheesy:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/06/13, 17:02

Hello

That he starts by setting the two motors on a solid board then just run them for a while before wanting to take energy, turn on a leed.
It was the kind of editing that I did as a teenager, soon I realized that it was not working I still had not the concept of performance, loss.
But we must remember that we were all young and full of ideas and I find very well this desire wants to try to build, it sharpens its reasoning, and all failures are a necessary path to pass, to have achievements ..

Andre
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 06/06/13, 17:10

Andre wrote:Hello

That he starts by setting the two motors on a solid board then just run them for a while before wanting to take energy, turn on a leed.
It was the kind of editing that I did as a teenager, soon I realized that it was not working I still had not the concept of performance, loss.
But we must remember that we were all young and full of ideas and I find very well this desire wants to try to build, it sharpens its reasoning, and all failures are a necessary path to pass, to have achievements ..

Andre

yes except that there, the only goal is to make a large number of visits to the video with a fake.
we are far from the scientific spirit
0 x

Click my signature
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 08/06/13, 13:06

0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 08/06/13, 15:13

It seems to me that it works better with a donkey (a real one) and a carrot!
0 x
wallis
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Two self-powered motor

by wallis » 08/06/13, 19:07

navel wrote:Seen on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTI9CyI5A2Q

Well, it's not possible, so there's a scam. But editing is so simple that I can not understand how it's done. Unless the scam is at the video level. But I did not spot anything.

One of the advantages of a system so simple is that I will surely try it one day, even if I am convinced that it can not work :D

Hello
the scam is in the electrical wire that leaves under the table of experimentation.
to visualize the wire well, there is a place that never moves the golds of the manupulation of the engines.
a second accomplice actuates an electrical contact to operate the second motor.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/06/13, 21:20

Well seen Wallis

When he tries to throw his yellow gear with his finger, it does not go away.
A second attempt and the motor starts to turn at once to the maximum speed with a consequent noise ...

This becomes a recurring feed wire going through a hole in the table, to make hooks on YouTube!

Another ass of the internet.

: Evil:
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 09/06/13, 08:02

Oh yes, well done, even simpler than my idea.
there is indeed a point of the thread which always remains stuck to the table.
0 x

Click my signature

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"