Self-maintained turbine by G. Capdevielle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
patou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Self-maintained turbine by G. Capdevielle

by patou » 27/09/11, 20:56

read and see the drawing of Gérard Capdevielle's self-maintained turbine on this site:
http://magpowersystem.free.fr/Turbine_d ... ielle.html
if you have drawings and explanations or photos of achievements.
Thank you
patou
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: self-maintained turbine

by moinsdewatt » 27/09/11, 21:21

patou wrote:read and see the drawing of Gérard Capdevielle's self-maintained turbine on this site:
http://magpowersystem.free.fr/Turbine_d ... ielle.html
if you have drawings and explanations or photos of achievements.
Thank you
patou

No, no, no further explanation needed.

This gentleman turns his ice cube too much in his Whiskey glass. After absorption, he has some funny ideas. : Idea:
He thinks he sees a turbine in the movement of the spoon in the glass.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/11, 21:35

spam? : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 28/09/11, 01:59

A form of cold fusion also observed by others with other methods ?????
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/11, 09:19

I made the effort to read the page in detail but I really struggled to continue after this scheme:

EDF's response seems perfectly consistent to me:

What I don't understand is why EDF believed in the project at the start ...

Probably a legend and the fabrications of the inventor ... : Idea: :?:
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/09/11, 10:06

Hello everybody

These pages are mine, for a few months I was in communication with the gentleman, an elderly man, who did not seem enlightened.
I put him in touch with a financier who was looking for a project of this kind to develop.
I do not know where it is, I am not in the habit of keeping control after a contact.
the only news i got in June is that a collaboration was in the process of setting it up.
I would try to have more for those who are interested.

Know that on my side I work on turbines also.
My studies led me towards, the use of depression (not nervous), rather than overpressure.
This has the formidable advantage of not dispersing the flow.
I understand the flow passing through the turbines is linked to a vacuum, so when the flow is braked by a blade, it continues its course and re-concentrates itself to create the same effect a little further, and this almost to infinity at tightness near the volume.
The whole art consists in producing an effect on blades without reducing the volume delivered at each stage of the turbine.
So if at each turbine we are able to recover a tenth of the energy used to run it, installing 11 turbines one behind the other, we are on unit.

I know that thermodynamics says that it is not possible, and that until now it is rather true.
But the models made show that the principle I'm talking about is functional, I did the test with a fan, made a speed measurement, then two then three.
except for flow errors, for the same "vacuum cleaner" power creating the motor depression, each fan rotated at the same speed as there are one or three.
This test is of the order of rough DIY, I need to move on to something more professional.
But above all I had to find the right design for the turbine blades, and for the diffusers which are the centerpiece of the concept.

Here is at least one "research" project which does not cost you money, and which if successful will be rather green.
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/09/11, 10:21

You took me speed, quartz, because I went for a walk on the basic address, then on the YouTube pages, and I was going to report you! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/09/11, 10:36

You know my legendary transparency Elephant I could not but denounce myself as responsible for this publication !!
0 x

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/11, 10:49

I saw your last Quartz video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wekACIhdVzE

Ok, improving the aerodynamics of a turbine's air intake improves its dynamic performance: it's logical and completely "physically friendly" ... so what?

If you measure the power on the shaft of your turbine, you will only have one-tenth of the electric power that you give to your vacuum cleaner ...

And when I say pouillème it must be within a few% ... If you put N turbine, you will certainly increase this figure but without probably ever exceeding 20-30% ... since the efficiency of the turbine (and overall) d a vacuum cleaner is already not very good ...

In short, your experience is interesting but we are far from what is stated in this diagram, which is a lot of rubbish, re-read the title if you have not yet done so, marked "in closed tank" ...

Quartz wrote:So if at each turbine we are able to recover a tenth of the energy used to run it, installing 11 turbines one behind the other, we are on unit.

Huh? Can you develop ?? : Shock:

Idea: do the following test on a vacuum cleaner to collect battery crumbs when the batteries are sufficiently discharged.

Close the air inlet with your hand (or other).

What do you think is going on? Is the diet going up or down?

We can do it with a vacuum cleaner on sector but it is less obvious to the ear.

The answer to the next episode!
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/09/11, 11:04

Yes Mr Christophe, this is precisely the reason why I specify that the flow must remain constant whether the flow creates an effect or not.
it is the notion of passage that is important.
The system that I am designing hardly produces any braking of the passing flow.
Another thing if you plug the vacuum cleaner hose the motor speed increases, more load!
0 x