Self-maintained turbine by G. Capdevielle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/11, 11:28

More load? You mean less? (I don't like this paradox of the French language in writing between "pluss" and "plu")

It is increasing entirely. As there is less air there is less friction, the mode increases. Yet one might think a priori, by ear, that the engine needs to force more ...

The effective output is then close to zero (the vacuum cleaner no longer sucks, so the work it provides is zero)

What I mean is that in aerodynamics and aerology, phenomena can be more complex, less obvious, than it seems ... without leaving the fields of science.

In your case it is enough that you pass from a laminar regime to turbulent so that the force on the blades is very strongly modified!

Aerodynamics is like engine thermodynamics: everything is not predictable ...

It is not for nothing that in the computer age there are still wind tunnels and that engine test benches will exist as long as the internal combustion engine is there ...
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/09/11, 12:08

Yes you did well to rectify the absent charge therefore increase of the regime.
And yes again for the need for simulation, the wind tunnels still have a bright future ahead of them.
And yes, always for turbulent and laminar problems.
I want to clarify this, my study started with the Shauberger turbine, I have to dissect the thing with a lot of filmed tests of various models.
passing by Venturi Coanda Bernouilli and Euler, the long shadow Euler.
So Shauberger had developed curiously shaped tubes, in the end these had only one goal, to keep a laminar effect of the movement of water in the tube.
The tests I have carried out clearly show that the Venturi effect is very interesting in terms of pumps, but disastrous in terms of performance.
When Schauberger designs his water turbine, he takes care that the water flow moves at maximum speed in the "tubes" arranged in spokes on the rotor of his turbine.
Centrifugal force is the motor of the fluid, which is never slowed down by a Venturi "plug" the shape of the tube producing a helical displacement of water along walls, and thus leaves the axis of the tube "empty" d 'water therefore filled with air.
The flow can thus reach the maximum speed of movement.

As for the laminar effect of the flow in my experiments, the vacuum is very interesting, because the potential chaos of the turbulence is very quickly self eliminated, because a turbulence causes a delay of flow passage, and therefore increases the vacuum on the one hand, we are left with a self-regulation of turbulent effects.
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 28/09/11, 12:45

0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 28/09/11, 13:05

for your vacuum cleaner problem:

in fact if the blades stall, the load is almost zero and
the speed increases!

but if you gradually block the suction, the load increases and the speed decreases (for the same power) !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/11, 13:10

Thank you!
It looks more like a demonstration than the text of a patent.

I read correctly where he talks about 1100 m / s or 4000 km / h : Cheesy:

The power calculations seem correct.

Personally I think I found the flaw on page 2 line 31:

"It is obvious that (...) will supplant the initial forces (...) independently of the original speed of rotation"

Hey op magic wand, as the forces are greater then the system will continue to turn by itself? The on unit exists for sure ... : Cheesy:

But of course ... and the groundhog packs the camembert?

: Shock:
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 22/02/13, 14:02

Science and life January 2013 page 52,
The title: A supernova in a funnel.
A CEA theorist is setting up an experiment at the end of the string, to understand how these stars concentrate their energy by collecting on itself before exploding.
Without this low-slope funnel filled with water, it would have been impossible for him to visualize the phenomenon!
A strong example, or the simulation can not go, because the field is almost virgin and unexplored.
this particularity of the vortices is now put into equation.
this will have to open new official ways for the study of these mechanisms.

Let us remember that Schauberger almost 70 years ago spent hours observing the behavior of rivers to learn from them.

What reassures is that leading physics resort to tinkering to visualize observe and end up proving unsuspected behaviors.
all of a sudden I feel less alone!
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 23/02/13, 10:37

What reassures is that leading physics resort to tinkering to visualize observe and end up proving unsuspected behaviors.
all of a sudden I feel less alone!

Quartz, I assure you, you are not alone!

Just like you, I believe that it is possible, by a "new approach", by a "free observation" to be able to overcome the scientific "prohibitions" of today, which have (in certain cases) no forbidden that the extrapolated, exaggerated interpretation make many.

"To discover is to see the same elements in another configuration"

For having followed your research from here and from "conspi ...." I can only encourage you .... as well as assure you of my admiration for your efforts, as well as of the certainty that I have in your capacity So much ingenuity cannot succeed!

Wishing to help a "loved one", I indicate to you a source of inspiration and help: a very educational site, very ....
http://drgoulu.com/2012/05/27/dites-non ... perpetuel/

Also my thanks to those of this site who participate in helping (reasonably) those who "believe" by providing their knowledge as "guides" and not as "barriers".
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 23/02/13, 13:25

Another one who confuses physical law and law law ....!

Lock? I am for.
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/13, 15:26

highflyaddict wrote:Lock? I am for.

Me too and this will be valid for all future subjects with a smoky sauce ... fed up with trolls ...
0 x