Research on cold fusion is it credible?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Is research on cold fusion credible?

by izentrop » 22/02/16, 08:39

Hello,
+1 with lessdewatt and Obamot.
Obamot wrote:there is no reason why such devices should escape the laws of physics / chemistry
The kind of subject that runs in a loop and has almost no chance of succeeding because it is technically contradictory.

On a forum scientific, ideological subjects, even conspiracies are systematically put in the trash locked.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 22/02/16, 09:37

@obamot
Actually this can not be explained by chemistry or rather known phisiac for the moment, but experimenters succeed the experiment some do it with money that they have gleaned from below other do it with their own means , others by setting up associations of researchers (in Italy for example), sometimes also its big companies like the Swedish electricity company. I met Bibérian several times and he appeared to me to be someone serious.
I am much more careful with all that is free energy although curious and thinking that it may be possible. On any subject I remain open but careful I have aged ...
0 x
Charloile

by Charloile » 23/02/16, 07:04

Contrary to most scientific controversies, which remain confined to the research community, that which was associated with the phenomenon described as “cold fusion” had exceptional media visibility and gave rise to a veritable frenzy. It began in the United States on March 23, 1989 when electrochemists Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons organized a press conference announcing an astonishing result: the production of a nuclear fusion reaction in a simple test tube and at room temperature!
0 x