The chemistry is better than alchemy!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 22/10/08, 15:49

comode wrote:Lol Joule, no more hypotheses ... I have only popularized some great principles of thermodynamics and chemistry ... If you read my last sentence, I said that I shouldn't take that as proof in addition ... The baseless hypotheses, you will find 2 per line over the entire length of your post ...

BlackLight Power is working on a new model, which does not correspond to the standard model and on October 20 they
have just had confirmation that they have invented a
new primary energy that cannot be compared
chemical reactions or nuclear energy:

http://www.stalles-dg.info/prive/veille ... 34437.html
Subject: Independent validation of experiments on Blacklight Power hydrinos !!!

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:44:37 -0400
For information

Independent validation of experiments on Blacklight Power hydrinos !!!
Bonjour à tous

For those of you who have been following my posts on energy and transportation for two years or more, you know that I have spoken many times about Randell Mills' discoveries on hydrinos (shrunk hydrogen atoms). The resulting energy releases are more than 100 times greater than chemical reactions. For a small introduction to hydrinos, I refer you to my post 299 at

http://www.stalles-dg.info/prive/veille ... techno.htm

In my post 300 (May 30, 2008) I shared with you a press release from the company Blacklight Power (BLP, Randell Mills company) which revealed the development of a cell capable of releasing 50 kW of thermal power at start from a new way to initiate the hydrino formation reaction. In this post, I also explained the peculiarities of this cell

Today, October 20, 2008, BLP has announced that their 50 kW cell has been tested by an independent research team from Rowan University in New Jersey, led by Dr. Jansson. The latter validated the results obtained by BLP and they confirm a significant excess energy release of 72% to 82% compared to the electric energy supplied to initiate the reaction. See the press release at

http://www.blacklightpower.com

this energy is available now
not in 2015 or 2020, now
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/10/08, 18:17

My dear dear econologist brothers!

Hello to all the little geniuses ignored by mechanics, physics, electronics, and all the "schools" possible and imaginable ...

It is with eyes and a piercing look that I read the quivering life between the lines of this site, and that leaves me dreaming!

I have no other claim than to be an observer, and a very clumsy philosopher ...

My cat, Mister Mosquito who reads the lines with me, very often is my best master, he smiles when he sees this agitation and does not make a judgment callout. (He knows the bottom of it!). We explore them in our awkward way, purrs and continues to smile watching my fingers run on the keyboard, to form words ...

He teaches me to look at things, with respect and good humor!

The vindictiveness of which the "convenient" friends who have -if rightly chosen are pseudo- is the result of their own errors, one does not register on a site of "crazy things in life" when one is oneself dead to the thrills of this life. (Or in any case, it's the aspect of oneself that we like to show)

Without wishing in the least to offend you convenient friends, if you are so learned, why are you hiding behind this furniture? Why don't you tell us who you are in your profile and through your dreams?

But that's the right question!

What are your dreams, convenient? Tell us about your dreams, friends, or your dislikes!
For the moment you are talking like a book and you are venturing to criticize those who are at the origin of many things, the alchemists!

Have you done your great work? Who are you to criticize in this way, men and women who have been able to reconcile (above all) spirituality, philosophy and the bases of life that are physical and chemical?
Are you sure you are convinced of knowing everything, of mastering everything?

So the American Indians are all dead fools, and all the sages of China and India too? They didn't know how to do "mechanical magic" but they knew more about life than you? and in your opinion who was the most "barbarous" of Indians or Whites (bec)?

All econologists have one or more dreams and you don't?

Your funny speech is a permanent criticism of the life and dreams of others, how in these conditions do you hope to be loved?

If our "beloved Webmaster" was adopted, isn't it because he was able to show us that he too was dreaming! From a better world, shared friends, ideas for verifying the mystery that the Pantone still represents… the Stirling engine?

Let's talk about this engine: http://leweb2zero.tv/video/alfred_42461927d59459f

Is it not an illustration of what men can achieve remarkable things on one side which are thrown into the nettles on the other, an explanation of all this convenient?

With something other than your head too full of the principles that have blocked generations of humans before you ... these are the principles that you would have to "screw up" to start living again and breathe my friend so uncomfortable " …!

I humbly greet all the friends of the site and wish them good luck and a lot of patience!
Think of my brother Mosquito and ask yourself what is behind all these strange things that make your life so rich in lessons!

Greetings from the madman who loves you all for what you are, dreamers who walk towards the light.
Last edited by Lietseu the 22 / 10 / 08, 19: 23, 1 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/10/08, 18:45

In other words: Silence is better than bullshit : Cheesy:

Which rhymes with the title of this post, and is as silly as it looks (the title, not the content)
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 22/10/08, 19:25

Our big FOULOSOPHE is in good shape : Mrgreen:
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/10/08, 19:28

: Lol: : Lol:
0 x

Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 22/10/08, 19:31

Is mosquito okay?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/10/08, 19:37

Yes, Greg and he greets you like I do :P

Good evening to you :P

and everyone else too!
0 x

Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 22/10/08, 20:02

My evening tribute dear friend
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/10/08, 20:12

Tonight the pit friend is testing what you ate in terms of pesticide : Cheesy:

RTBF 20:20 PM TO SEE ABSOLUTELY !!!
0 x

Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 22/10/08, 20:16

I am taped in front of the station to see the case !!! : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"