Presentation

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
rapha5l
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Presentation

by rapha5l » 25/02/07, 13:11

Hello everybody,

I introduce myself, my name is Raphaël. I recently discovered the theory of free energy, Since then I have been trying to contact people who say they have succeeded in manufacturing these machines in vain (JL Naudin, Dos Santos Michel ...). According to the subjects that I read, you too can not contact them anymore? I don't know if that means that we want to silence them or that it's a vast hoax.

So, despite this 1st failure, I still try to meet people in the Paris region interested in this subject. To be able to try to understand this new theory (see even classical physics because even that it does not seem logical to me), then obviously try to build a model.

@+

ps: I made the smot of JL Naudin but I did not manage to loop it (with other smots) to create a perpetual movement
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 01/03/07, 22:20

Welcome to you Rapha5l, :D

We are all there indeed, gathering information, and trying the winning model.

Good quest we are with you.

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Representation

by bham » 02/03/07, 10:15

rapha5l wrote: I recently discovered the theory of free energy, Since then I have been trying to contact people who say they have succeeded in manufacturing these machines in vain (JL Naudin, Dos Santos Michel ...). According to the subjects that I read, you too can not contact them anymore? I don't know if that means that we want to silence them or that it's a vast hoax.

Hi rapha51, I got a response from JLNaudin, qq time after making him the remark that it would be nice to see the entire site, not only in English but in French too. In fact, I didn't expect him to answer me, which he did. So maybe you have to be patient. Because characters of this type, well it's very very busy, very very requested and given its site, in English precisely, you can imagine that it must receive emails from around the world and emails from guys like you and me who discover the impossible for the first time and who would like us to answer their questions, there are surely tons. So conspiracy, hoax ...... no. He puts all his experiences within everyone's reach, it's already not bad, don't ask him too much.
0 x
rapha5l
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rapha5l » 04/03/07, 10:27

Hello,

Thank you for your answers. On the other hand, there is therefore no one in the Paris region or in the close province that I could meet?
Otherwise it does not matter but I just thought that the work would progress more if we united to make a prototype instead of working each in his corner.

@+
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 04/03/07, 14:54

Hello everybody :D

I am in the Val de Marnes,
I usually work alone by default because I found no one in my area.
What are your technical Rapha5l specialties?

A + + +
0 x

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
rapha5l
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rapha5l » 04/03/07, 21:56

Hello Quartz,

I don't really have a specialty, I did a DUT GEII so I know a little bit about electricity and magnetism. Finally, I thought I knew me because right now I'm starting to wonder if what I was taught is not a bunch of rubbish (or at least a part).
I know the Val de Marnes, I can come and see you if you agree. I think that even if I don't have a lot of knowledge, we can go faster when there are repetitive tasks to do (like drilling fifty discs to place magnets on a wheel for example).

@+
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 08/03/07, 13:48

Good morning all?

Sorry for the late response rapha5l,
I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment.
when it comes to working together why not only,
personally it's between 23 p.m. and 1 a.m. that I'm on these projects, it's not easy,
moreover I work by accout I am not regular it is one more activity for me,
and I do that when the rest can wait.

difficult to organize, well for the moment it's like that.
but as soon as an opening occurs if you are still available at that time we discuss it again.

A + + +
0 x

Capt_Maloche

Representation

by Capt_Maloche » 08/03/07, 14:30

rapha5l wrote:Hello everybody,

ps: I made the smot of JL Naudin but I did not manage to loop it (with other smots) to create a perpetual movement

Yes, we already know that any direct attempt on the magnets is doomed to failure (see: magnetic circuits)

Mr. Naudin does many tests, and puts his results good or bad online, so read this knowingly.

AH, for info, I'm leaving for a gathering of good wills in Ile de France, I'm in Essonne
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
rapha5l
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rapha5l » 08/03/07, 21:30

Hello,

Capt_Maloche, I'm new to the forum, excuse me if I ask a stupid question but I do not see to which link corresponds "see: magnetic circuits", is this a subject of the forum or do you just want to tell me to learn about magnetic circuits?

In smot it is not a direct attempt between magnets because gravity is taken into account.
What keeps me from closing is really not much.
When the ball falls at the exit of the smot I did not succeed (or rather I did not because I do not know how to tinker) a ramp (or a tube as in the video of JLN) which allows the ball to go up. Instead, I put a lower smot at the exit and inevitably, by dint of going down we can no longer go back to the starting point.
It really seems to me that it's just a technical problem on my part. Here the problem is no longer magnetic, it is just mechanical.

I very quickly drew the ramp (or rails) that I have to make, The difference in height between the exit of the smot and the entry of the smot is about the size of the ball (1 or 2 times its size you can adjust it).

If this ramp is impracticable then we can not complete the smots. However on the video of this link Naudin manages to bring up his ball: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smotidx.htm

Unless the video is faked, he just has to cut his big tube and put a second smot so that he starts again.

@+
0 x
rapha5l
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by rapha5l » 08/03/07, 22:16

I too am leaving for a rally good intended purposes in Ile de France. You can contact me by mp or by email (normally my mail is supposed to be visible except error).

Capt_Maloche make me sign the day you have a free weekend to meet us.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"