RAR Energia

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/02/14, 15:35

Elephant said:

I urge the critics of surunitairedream to wait until he has created a new topic before responding to it. Let's not mix: this topic is intended to follow RAR Energia. Point

Let's stop scattering the threads of the subjects, please. : Evil:

1) out of respect for the one who opens them

2) out of respect for the readers

we have already had enough subjects lost and locked because of the spat that have nothing to do with the main subject.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/02/14, 15:44

I have the impression that the surunitaire mine! : Cheesy:
0 x
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 15/02/14, 16:03

elephant wrote:Please do not clutter this subject, otherwise we will never find it!

I urge the critics of surunitairedream to wait until he has created a new topic before responding to it. Let's not mix: this topic is intended to follow RAR Energia. Point

Thank you @elephant ......

Seen for another subject .....

0 x
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 15/02/14, 16:59

To return to the subject RAR Energia.

Without using your facilities to denigrate everything, as a whole, and too easily without tangible arguments outside of your ready-made and learned by heart formulas ......
... I nevertheless agree with you on the fact that their project is lost ...
..... with the principle from which they hope to benefit, their thing will never turn ... applied as it is in the present design.

The force supposed to be gained is directly distributed on the same generator of this gain .... without an annexed distribution axis.
(I am on a skateboard, a rope is tied at the end of it, I pull on it> I move no more than if I was not pulling! Now, if the rope goes through an external axis, the result of my effort, in this condition there, will move me forward.
I know, .. it's so nasty to admit that it would not even deserve an explanation! Yet this kind of aberration is difficult to detect in this kind of system, even for scientists to whom I have had the opportunity to set the trap without them being able to answer it correctly.
But OK......
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/02/14, 14:30

surunitairedream wrote:... I am on a skateboard, a rope is attached to the end of it, I pull on it> I move no more than if I did not pull! Now, if the rope passes through an external axis, the fact of my effort, in this condition, will make me move forward.

Here is the trick of RAR Energia and the explanation of the 2 projects built simultaneously: the 2 machines will be put in complementarity and one will be the "external axis" of the other. CQFD!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 17/02/14, 14:58

Grelinette wrote:
surunitairedream wrote:... I am on a skateboard, a rope is attached to the end of it, I pull on it> I move no more than if I did not pull! Now, if the rope passes through an external axis, the fact of my effort, in this condition, will make me move forward.

Here is the trick of RAR Energia and the explanation of the 2 projects built simultaneously: the 2 machines will be put in complementarity and one will be the "external axis" of the other. CQFD!

Lol ... beautiful imagination ... subtle extrapolation .... bringing the two machines together would not be easy ...... but I think you just want to joke> whatever because of what you say (that's not stupid at all), it proves that you got what I wanted to say !!!

For once I get to be understood !!!

Thank you for your answer .
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 05/04/14, 20:29

Hello everybody

If we come back to our sheep ( http://www.rarenergia.com.br/ ), we see that the last photo dates from 14.02.14.

Then there are a bunch of drawings that seem to come from another century whose meaning I don't really understand (there is even a combination with a crushed cat coming back to life !?)

So is there something mystical in this fabulous machine ???

Why don't we have more news?

A+
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 06/04/14, 11:29

The system is Ubuesque, it probably has to do with mysticism to manage to find funds to do something like this.
While others that work rationally cannot find funding.

But it made me younger, when I was a teenager, I had to make something gravity.
The principle
An engine twisted a rope.
At the end of the rope a mass
The whole rose, the mass no longer touching the ground the mass began to rotate.
It was necessary to recover part of the energy of rotation. I never got there ...............
But kid I was fascinated by that and the magnets, like all the children who one day spin a swing or make move nails without touching them.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/04/14, 14:11

1360 wrote:

A+

Simply because it doesn't work.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 06/04/14, 16:00

moinsdewatt wrote:
1360 wrote:

A+

Simply because it doesn't work.

Yes, we already knew that :-)

What would be interesting to know is what will the generous investors do against the brilliant "inventor"?

- Tear off his testicles?
- Cut her throat?
- Burn it?
- Put her machines in suppositories?

In short, we would like the epilogue ...
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"