Hatem prototype machine: photos and explanations

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
oby
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oby » 31/01/11, 18:02

Hello,

anyway, even if there was no friction (perfectly hypothetical), the very, very little energy that you will obtain will come from the energy necessary for the magnetization of your magnets ...

So no, it is obviously not supernumerary.

Sincerely,
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 31/01/11, 19:10

damn shit I'm falling from the top. : Shock:
I had met the man two years ago and what he had done at the refuge aroused admiration, in particular the gasification boiler with stirling, the heating of the soil in the vegetable garden, the wind / solar / hydraulic combination with 'energy. nothing really revolutionary but a beautiful demonstration.
but there ... I am left without a way. why did he get into this impasse. he will destroy all his credit.
1 x
Click my signature
oby
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oby » 31/01/11, 20:07

Ben until proven guilty ...
0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 08/02/11, 11:29

I do not know this gentleman - and to say that he is a crook is perhaps a little exaggerated - Let us say rather that he is wrong!

No with a pipe! I do not understand why in all the presentations that I have seen on the right and on the left, rarely have I observed the minimum, namely: a voltmeter + amperemeter at the input and the same thing at the output! in order to be a little credible!

Pierre
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 03/11/11, 12:58

I did not actually understand the inner workings of Raoul Hatem's engine generator. Listening to his explanations, he speaks of a magnetic axis offset from the axis of rotation. Except in your assembly the magnets are placed perpendicular to the axis of rotation. You do not therefore create a magnetic vortex and your assembly is different from the functioning of the terrestrial globe!

cordially

RealWheel
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
antonmayer
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Hatem machine prototype: photos and explanations

by antonmayer » 09/06/22, 11:27

Hello everyone, unfortunately I only found out about this topic now.
I rebuilt the Hatem generator and review it in detail on Youtube, including an input meter and an output meter.
The results are depressing

I want to warn people with this video not to make the same mistake. The components cost over 2000€ and nothing comes of it, but see for yourself in the video:

Hello everyone,
unfortunately I only became aware of this topic now.
I have rebuilt the Hatem Generator and comment on it in detail on Youtube, including an input measurement and an output measurement.

want to warn people with this video not to make the same mistake. The components cost over 2000€ and nothing comes of it, but see for yourself in the video.
2 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/06/22, 22:15

antonmayer wrote:Hello everyone, unfortunately I only found out about this topic now.
I rebuilt the Hatem generator and review it in detail on Youtube, including an input meter and an output meter.

I want to warn people with this video not to make the same mistake. The components cost more than 2000€...

What a waste of time and money! How to be trapped by this ridiculous story?! Just the video was enough to understand where it was wrong.
Father Hatem is dope, he did not understand that the power of generators coupled to a single engine is not the power indicated on their plate, multiplied by their number, but at most the power of the engine. He never measured anything in charge ! Probably too afraid to confront the facts, he preferred to dream.

Its mounting is no more and no less than a magnetic gear (industry in fact), and whether it is magnetic or cog-geared, the result is the same, energy is conserved.

I'm not saying that a miracle energy machine is out of the realm of possibility, but this was still big! You will have to be much more, but then really much smarter, to invent it.

Machines of this kind are by the hundreds on youtube. I debunked a few. Some rules :

1) the inventor says to use conventional processes in accordance with the laws of physics and yet produce more energy than consumed => trash (the inventor is incompetent, the laws of physics are at least internally consistent, so no excess energy)

2) the inventor invokes new laws of physics to explain why his machine will work => garbage (we need a new theory only to explain the new observations, therefore the facts)

3) the inventor presents his invention in a beautiful youtube video with a lot of new age music and references to a green planet remake of paradise on earth => trash (it's a packaging for a scam, he's probably looking for of investors)

4) the inventor claims an exotic energy source (ZPE, neutrinos, electron spin, magnetic monopole...), so check the facts. What is its measurement protocol and measurement data? (there are none => trash, they are not attested by a third party => trash). Does it provide a diagram of the proof of concept allowing to duplicate a simple assembly and to measure anomalies? (there is none => trash).

We therefore understand that it is "trash" by default, "not trash" when someone in the business can check the proof of concept, and "wait and see" in all the (rare) other cases.

The hot thing right now is Holcomb:

Holcomb fails at point 3, and is borderline at 4, but he has data attested by a certification body, and he has a patent. The problem is that his patent is not a proof of concept but an industrial machine not within the reach of the amateur. Unlike Hatem he is not "incompetent" so if in fact it does not work, it is that he is a crook. I put it in the "wait and see" box. I think I'm wrong to deviate from rule 3, the future will probably tell, but we want to dream... :)
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/06/22, 09:28

some "scientific" cultures believed that the earth was flat because physics showed and demonstrated that on a sphere liquids like objects would fall and flow, not holding in place, whereas physics showed and demonstrated that liquids and objects only held in place on a flat, hollow surface. Let us beware of the certainties of a moment called into question with elements unknown or rejected at one time.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/06/22, 16:28

Exnihiloest wrote:but we want to dream... :)
You have been caught several times in the bag of gullibility on this forum, but once you figure something out, you don't mind murdering the guy who got caught.
never before has a technology existed to amplify true electrical power by amplifying amperage.
http://tampawebdesigner.us/holycom/tech ... akthrough/
What a globi-boulga : roll:, my bullshitometer tilts : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 10/06/22, 16:30

Already the concept of machine amplifying the energy of the network is crap at the base, if the machine really produces more energy than it consumes, why would it need to be connected to the network to function? It could be self-powered and a simple starter battery would be enough to start it.

These sellers have understood one thing: the people who sign the checks are not the most technically competent.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"